Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Vote_lcapEg9's Stuff - Page 5 Voting_barEg9's Stuff - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Vote_lcapEg9's Stuff - Page 5 Voting_barEg9's Stuff - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Eg9's Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

=- Eg9's Stuff -=

Well I am back and open for business. I will also be taking requests now also, but I will be more strict, so that I don't have a clogged request line. Make sure you read the rules below, I will reject inappropriate requests this time.

Current Request:

1. OPEN

RULES:
-I am only doing one request at a time, and will not start on other requests until I am done with my current request.

-Expect waiting times of 1-2 Week(s)

-Follow the request format below or be as detailed about your request I you can, It makes things so much easier for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Request Sheet

[REQUIRED]

Type of request: (Avatar/Signature/Userbar/Banner)

Render/Stock: (The character[s] you want on your image)

Text: (Words or letters you want on your sig)

Animated: (Yes/No, if yes, what do you want animated?)

[OPTIONAL]

Anything additional you would like me to know, like the image size, a particular render/stock you would like used, preferred colors you would like used on the image, ect.

Last edited by Eggdude on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

Number of posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:18 pm

egg could you make me something like Fes's avatar but a diffrent girl n background?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Yes, could be tricky though.

Anyways, I won't start on it until I've posted Megas avatar here first, I don't want a pileup of requests that I can't finish. .____.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:14 pm

When do you think it will be done eggdude?
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 am

thx jus make it look awsome =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Do you still take requests?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Yes, I think I am now.

However, I won't even consider starting on anyone's requests except the one I am currently working on. Only one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:10 am

My newest signature, watta you guys think?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Before you ask Mega, it will be done soon. xD)
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:18 am

Scratch that last one. Here's an updated animated version of it, I think it may be one of my greatest creations. crying

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do you wonderful people think?
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

Number of posts : 1040

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:22 am

cute wow...
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:12 pm

It looks awesome Egg, but what happened to Ganon and Dark Perfection? I really liked that sig for some reason....

Last edited by Dos (Nero) on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Needz moar g&w

lol, jk. Looks good Egg. gj
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:49 pm

Why thaaaaanks people.

Oh I liked that one too Dos, but I only made it for SotW on BFC, not for my own usage.
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Oh, I see... Well, when you finish with MegaK's sig, can you make me a Marth one that looks kinda like that? I want the color to be silver though.
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Think you could try at a G&W one?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 am

I won't work on you requests until after I do megas, and then gaby's, and then I will get to you guys. So there might be a wait. :/

Oh, and do you guys want an animated sig, or a regular? Animated sigs are smaller btw.
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 am

It doesn't matter to me, be creative. =p
Back to top Go down
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 am

Eggdude wrote:
I won't work on you requests until after I do megas, and then gaby's, and then I will get to you guys. So there might be a wait. :/

Oh, and do you guys want an animated sig, or a regular? Animated sigs are smaller btw.

awww i ask first before Gaby Eg9 but watever its just imags. . . . .
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:41 am

Oh, well Gaby never told me what he wanted, so I'll do yours i his place D. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Eggdude wrote:
Oh, well Gaby never told me what he wanted, so I'll do yours i his place D. Razz
Wha...? Well when you're done, I would like a Falco avi, with the text Crazy and I want animated.
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Eggdude wrote:

Suprize me Smile
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Oh ok, you will have to wait until after everyone though Gaby, since you never requested me for anything earlier.

Hm, I will try to do animations for you guys, but If I just can't think of something good, it will be regular.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Dos (Nero) wrote:
Eggdude wrote:

Suprize me Smile

I think I have an idea for you....what character or thing do you hate most? lol
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Eggdude wrote:
Dos (Nero) wrote:
Eggdude wrote:

Suprize me Smile

I think I have an idea for you....what character or thing do you hate most? lol
oooo, um I'm not sure really XD. I dont have something that I can think of right off the bat. I'm just gonna say Marth or Sora(from Kingdom Hearts)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Eggdude use this avatar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and make it an animated avatar.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Confession: I have not started on any of the requests...better late then never right? :/

Oh, Mega, that link you posted awhile back won't work because I need the password to access his pictures. Can you upload the one you want directly on THB? Or a link that won't need a password?

Also, Ninja, was there a certain girl you wanted me to use for your avatar?

For times sake, I will go ahead and work on the other's until I get the info I need from you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eg9's Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top