Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!



 
HomeChatroomFAQRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:42 am
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
by STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
by Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
by Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
by Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
by Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
 
Bryce Kold (2154)
 
Blayd (1919)
 
STEVENDX (1538)
 
fLoPpY (1268)
 
JV_Master (1221)
 
Miguel (1103)
 
2D_Terror (1041)
 
n10do_STAR (1040)
 

Share | 
 

 I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Introduction:

Watashi wa ~Veiru~
I am Veil
I Kill people without knowing when or how I did it.
Light is my Nemesis
Saffy r teh Hawtz ._.

I use Brawl as a coaster, would prefer melee, but recieve a sinister and sadistic thrill out of crushing the spirits of innocent happy-go-lucky nubs :3
Jash is teh Epicness and one day I will surpass him >.>

I know some people from this clan that I would like to Destroy...
and It's been weeks past the time I should've introduced myself xD


Last edited by [Moonlit]Veil[Twilight] on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
2D_Terror



Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:54 pm

Uh, is this an introduction or a threat note? O.o

Anyways, welcome. I don't play Brawl so don't ask. I play Melee.

Melee ftw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:56 pm

NoTrace wrote:
Uh, is this an introduction or a threat note? O.o

Anyways, welcome. ["I don't play Brawl so don't ask"]. I play Melee.

Melee ftw.

*Looks at AC* OMFGWTFHAX you hacked Snake into Melee D: ?
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
2D_Terror



Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 pm

[Moonlit]Veil[Twilight] wrote:
NoTrace wrote:
Uh, is this an introduction or a threat note? O.o

Anyways, welcome. ["I don't play Brawl so don't ask"]. I play Melee.

Melee ftw.

*Looks at AC* OMFGWTFHAX you hacked Snake into Melee D: ?

Of course I did you silly. XD

No, those were my Brawl Mains. My Melee mains are in my sig.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:59 pm

NoTrace wrote:
[Moonlit]Veil[Twilight] wrote:
NoTrace wrote:
Uh, is this an introduction or a threat note? O.o

Anyways, welcome. ["I don't play Brawl so don't ask"]. I play Melee.

Melee ftw.

*Looks at AC* OMFGWTFHAX you hacked Snake into Melee D: ?

Of course I did you silly. XD

No, those were my Brawl Mains. My Melee mains are in my sig.

Puting Brawl characters into Melee instead of Vice Versa :|


You Sir..... are a F***ing Genius cool


Last edited by [Moonlit]Veil[Twilight] on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
2D_Terror



Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:01 pm

lol

You should get an SL test. Speak to an admin or someone assign as a tester to be tested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 pm

NoTrace wrote:
lol

You should get an SL test. Speak to an admin or someone assign as a tester to be tested.


What's an "SL" Test :r ?
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:23 pm

[Moonlit]Veil[Twilight] wrote:
NoTrace wrote:
lol

You should get an SL test. Speak to an admin or someone assign as a tester to be tested.


What's an "SL" Test :r ?
Skill Level, it shows your level and you'll see it on your profile.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

avatar

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:27 am

My toonlink is better than yours.
And this is a very weird title..
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:31 am

+~Shine~Killerobi170> wrote:
My toonlink is better than yours.
And this is a very weird title..

I've learned not to take your comments seriously.....
But yes this title is very unique arrogant
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
Blayd

avatar

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:35 am

Umm veil are u threating noobs lol n wat kind of intro is this...
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:55 am

Storm'Blade wrote:
Umm veil are u threating noobs lol n wat kind of intro is this...

I don't threaten noobs D: I defend them and love their company ;-;

This is the kind of Intro, that you want to read cool
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
Cap'n Forever

avatar

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:22 am

Hmmm........ welcome to thb. Try & be active & possibly a little more thread friendly.
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:31 am

~Lucario~ wrote:
Hmmm........ welcome to thb. Try & be active & possibly a little more thread friendly.
oh sorry nice to meet you, I've been here much longer than my Intro T just forgot to make it when iI first came o.o
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
Blayd

avatar

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:48 am

Man lucario veil is tha boss of the SR clan.
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
Cap'n Forever

avatar

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:24 am

[Moonlit]Veil[Twilight] wrote:
~Lucario~ wrote:
Hmmm........ welcome to thb. Try & be active & possibly a little more thread friendly.
oh sorry nice to meet you, I've been here much longer than my Intro T just forgot to make it when iI first came o.o

I know, I know when everybody joined the clan you joined december 8th of 2009. And as for your remark 7 blade I have no use for that information all other clans to me are just targets. And as the hollow brawlers we must strike them down.
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:35 am

~Lucario~ wrote:
[Moonlit]Veil[Twilight] wrote:
~Lucario~ wrote:
Hmmm........ welcome to thb. Try & be active & possibly a little more thread friendly.
oh sorry nice to meet you, I've been here much longer than my Intro T just forgot to make it when iI first came o.o

I know, I know when everybody joined the clan you joined december 8th of 2009. And as for your remark 7 blade I have no use for that information all other clans to me are just targets. And as the hollow brawlers we must strike them down.
Well good luck in the rematch cuz we already brawled you guys(SR 1 - THB 0)
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
Hilife5247

avatar

Number of posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:50 am

welcome to thb
Back to top Go down
http://Yahoo.com
~Killerobi170~

avatar

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:44 pm

wait so are u in the clan cause u have ur own..
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:02 pm

+~Shine~Killerobi170> wrote:
wait so are u in the clan cause u have ur own..

I'm in for the lulz, but these Lulz are Fabulous (ps: Im not Gay D:)
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
Cap'n Forever

avatar

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:07 pm

[Moonlit]Veil[Twilight] wrote:
~Lucario~ wrote:
[Moonlit]Veil[Twilight] wrote:
~Lucario~ wrote:
Hmmm........ welcome to thb. Try & be active & possibly a little more thread friendly.
oh sorry nice to meet you, I've been here much longer than my Intro T just forgot to make it when iI first came o.o

I know, I know when everybody joined the clan you joined december 8th of 2009. And as for your remark 7 blade I have no use for that information all other clans to me are just targets. And as the hollow brawlers we must strike them down.
Well good luck in the rematch cuz we already brawled you guys(SR 1 - THB 0)

Hmph.. if you've got guts then lets go me & you i'll destroy there clan leader & then i'll take any comers from your clan i'm always up for a clan leader fight.
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm

You're pretty sure of yourself .-.
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
~Killerobi170~

avatar

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Lucario no offense but you lost...

I dont wanna say it but i know you lost lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
2D_Terror



Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:23 pm

I'll take you on. As long as you have a good connection, I suck in bad lag. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
Cap'n Forever

avatar

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:13 pm

NoTrace wrote:
I'll take you on. As long as you have a good connection, I suck in bad lag. lol

Ok no trace lets brawl!
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o   

Back to top Go down
 

I have hair in places I would rather hair not be in o.o

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» Rumor- New BABV hair??
» Cool Paint recipes for hair and beards....
» great Sniper Places
» What's Your Hair Colour?
» Hair and Beard paint recipes...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members' Area :: Introduction-