Skinless (returning) THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Skinless (returning) THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Skinless (returning) Vote_lcapSkinless (returning) Voting_barSkinless (returning) Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Skinless (returning) Vote_lcapSkinless (returning) Voting_barSkinless (returning) Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Skinless (returning)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

Skinless (returning) Empty
PostSubject: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:22 pm

I won't post a lengthy message since this is my 3rd time doing this. Once for joining once for leaving then this time for returning.

For you new members I was apart of this clan when it was attatched to the hollow society(ths) and monkey dude was the leader and an amazing brawler quickly those days ended.

I main Captain falcon and my alt is toon link and I am retiring Olimar as my main but I will still be up for using him occasionally. I'll climb the ladder swiftly and make seat number 2 in any team I am assigned to I promise I've never been a bad brawler just a challenged brawl but I'm going to focus on being much better this time around. Though I may have trouble being active I'll make sure to get on once a day maybe not to brawl however.

I will say I like how this clan has turned out though I knew it would grow didn't know in what way I hope my returning is as much a benifit to u guys as it is to me. Let's have some fun.
Back to top Go down
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:35 pm

wb Skinless! the day you left THB is the day I joined THB...I remember reading your farewell post twice

as you can see BF5 is the Captain Falcon ruler of THB good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909
~Zack the Vizard~

~Zack the Vizard~

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:39 pm

WB Skinless! Seems u have a good rep here on THB. Hope to Brawl u soon! (^_^)
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/member.php?u=42448
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Well i never met u b4 but wb skinless
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
Hilife5247

Hilife5247

Number of posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:54 pm

i told u guys he'd be back!

anyways wb man
Back to top Go down
http://Yahoo.com
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Welcome back skinless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Welcome back man it feels like its been forever.
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
JV_Master

JV_Master

Number of posts : 1221

PostSubject: Re: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:59 am

Holy shiz nits dude finally haha Skinny is back people haha
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register&a

PostSubject: Re: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 pm

YES!!! welcome back man!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Welcome back Skin, it has been way too long. Glad to have you with us again. :p
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:47 am

Sorry for not actually returning like I said I would guys but its nice to see the clans going well I'm only stopping in to pick up my story. I kinda quit but have a friend who requested I continue working on it but I'm on the other side of the country and away from my computer with the actually story so I'm going to re-do everything but the pro-louge which is here.

I do miss brawl sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:27 am

We all understand. The fact that you've bothered to stop by and say hi is wonderful, and I'm glad you did. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skinless (returning)   Skinless (returning) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skinless (returning)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top