how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Vote_lcaphow many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Voting_barhow many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Vote_lcaphow many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Voting_barhow many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

how many nukes did you get? 0.-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: how many nukes did you get? 0.-   how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:38 am

First topic message reminder :

i got 2, how 'bout you?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coconut833

Coconut833

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: how many nukes did you get? 0.-   how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:01 pm

One big happy family.
Anyways, I've gotten 3. No from boosting.
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com

PostSubject: Re: how many nukes did you get? 0.-   how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:48 pm

~Shine~Killerobi170 wrote:
HeAvY wrote:
7Blade wrote:
I aint spamming nuthin i just was too lazy to find where the forum is.

that is a spam post, and are you really that lazy to scroll to the top of the page?

[quote="~Shine~Killerobi170]Same. i just went to the latest topics.

this is also a spam post, and there is no excuse for not scrolling

failed quote. And its not like it matter no one even knew what you were talking about or even replied to your topic. Maybe if you made it more understanding we would be having this discussion. And this seems like a "spam" thread in my opinion[/quote]

if you were smart, you would have understood what i was talking about and not have started this

and this is not a spam thread

~Shine~Killerobi170 wrote:
Heavy can starts the easiest arguments :/

i didnt start it, you and 7blade started it with your idiotic forum spam
Back to top Go down
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: how many nukes did you get? 0.-   how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:56 pm

heavy you seriously need to relax and forget about this...its called forgive and forget....you need to learn it.It will reduce pointless arguements

although you mean the best for the site.It really isn't helping so just forget about it...plz

On topic:I never got nuked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909

PostSubject: Re: how many nukes did you get? 0.-   how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 pm

STEVENDX wrote:
heavy you seriously need to relax and forget about this...its called forgive and forget....you need to learn it.It will reduce pointless arguements

although you mean the best for the site.It really isn't helping so just forget about it...plz

On topic:I never got nuked

that's still off topic, stay on topic please

listen, if you don't know what my topics are referring to, SCROLL UP, send me a PM, or ask me in the chat, dont go and say "wutz dis?" in my topic
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: how many nukes did you get? 0.-   how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 pm

*Looks at Steve's post*
STEVENDX wrote:

On topic:I never got a nuke
Maybe this will help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how many nukes did you get? 0.-   how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Dos (Nero) wrote:
*Looks at Steve's post*
STEVENDX wrote:

On topic:I never got a nuke
Maybe this will help?

exactly, thats not on topic

and btw, i got my 3rd and 4th nukes this week o.o get @ me
Back to top Go down
ZEPLITOR

ZEPLITOR

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: how many nukes did you get? 0.-   how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm

I never got a nuke, I never even unlocked it. I get nuked all the time from boosters. Also, It seems like people play the game on XBox 360, I dont however have an XBox 360. But, I play the game on a computer, Which I think Is a lot harder then XBox 360.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many nukes did you get? 0.-   how many nukes did you get? 0.- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how many nukes did you get? 0.-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2-