S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Vote_lcapS.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Voting_barS.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Vote_lcapS.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Voting_barS.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

Number of posts : 1268

S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Empty
PostSubject: S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!   S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:00 pm

Welcome to the Signature of the Month competition for Saturday, November 22nd. 2008.

You may not vote for yourself or you will be disqualified.

Dimensions:
Minimum: None
Maximum: 450 x 250 pixels
Having your name in the signature is optional, but preferred.

Theme:
This weeks theme is...

"Anything that has to do with SSBB"

Due Date:
All entries must be posted IN THIS THREAD by 11pm of December 22. All of the submissions will be gathered up, and posted in a poll on December 23. Then people may vote on the signature that they like the best.

Only ONE picture will be allowed for submission. The 1st one you post will be submitted.

Prize: Having a userbar in your signature for your own glory or winners may be able to join the GFx/Art Team. By the way guys, I won't be participating in these so have fun! =]

A prize will be something like: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Whichever you prefer.

Entries can be submitted as of NOW. Good luck to all!

Last edited by fLoPpY on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!   S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:14 am

hmm i dont know if this is gonna work but maybe we can take the Userbars i made here and give it to whoever wins the top 3 brawler sigs?
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!   S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:23 am

o.O and to think I spent 3 hours on a sig an gave up thinking their might be something better ok I'm going to start working on it again Smile I'll try ether one of my mains or one for the top3 cause I was working on top 3 last night but I have stuff for my mains.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!   S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:53 am

oh sorry ahha

maybe ill change this to SOTM = Signature of the Month ahha
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!   S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Can I go with this?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If not then here is another.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!   S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:37 pm

Ok Evil u can use that they look nice :]
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!   S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:58 am

Sorry I'm posting late

Maybe I shoulda posted this even if it was the prototype:
The one I was working on was intended to be better I think I'll present it to the top 3 after the tournament.

Last edited by skinless on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!   S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:08 pm

Lol ok lets try to get more entries
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!   S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:44 am

When does this end?
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!   S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:47 am

idk no ones in i guess it will be between u and skin lol :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!   S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.O.T.M. 1 - Official Signature Competition of The Hollow Brawlers!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top