My first animated avatar THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
My first animated avatar THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
My first animated avatar Vote_lcapMy first animated avatar Voting_barMy first animated avatar Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
My first animated avatar Vote_lcapMy first animated avatar Voting_barMy first animated avatar Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

My first animated avatar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

Number of posts : 556

My first animated avatar Empty
PostSubject: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Before I leave THB I have to show Eggdude this last animation I made. And get his opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:22 pm

I can't really picture Knuckles and Cherry Blossoms going together, but you did a great job!
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 am

Meh I didn't all too much plan the cherry blossom effect but at the moment I couldn't think of anything else that would make him look like a hero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:08 am

However, you could use the cherry blossoms if you do a Byakuya animation.
Cool avatar Keith! Nice work! gj
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:36 am

Nice, looks really good. Why are you leaving?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
ZEPLITOR

ZEPLITOR

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 am

Your LEAVING!? Why!?
Back to top Go down
Oscar (ODSS)

Oscar (ODSS)

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:29 am

ooooo knuckles+effect = osm
sonic riderz = gay
thats the worst sonic game i ever bought
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:55 am

Well it's been real guys but I really don't think THB needs MegaKnuckles anymore. I appreciate all of the hospitality and overall THB friendliness, all of you are exceptionally great members and yes even you Gaby.

It's about time I move to a different clan that might need a "Knuckles touch" so to speak. Heh who knows if THB starts to die a little I might be back. Oh and sorry about not making a giant speech about me leaving but i'm on wii net so yeah....

Oh and Crazy Gaby I read your PM sorry about the responce you got back I was over zacks house and I forgot to log off and he responded to that message. To answer your question about the Ganondorf signature, I could tell you how I made it but then you wouldn't get any better overall you would just be copying my style. To become truly good at something you need to work at it for awhile and develop skill for that specific craft. So good luck with that lol.

Trace thanks for the epic brawls and the Game and watch knowledge big help in brawl.

Eggdude keep up the good work gj i'm not gonna really go into detail; about how your a great leader and stuff because I already PMed you that.

Blayd keep being a beast at brawl take good care of my Lucario haha.

Zero keep up the good work i'm not quite sure what you do for the clan but it's gotta be good lol.

Migue you do the same as blayd!

uhhh if i'm missing anybody I apologize trust me I remember you.

P.S. i'll finish the last request in my thread before I go so yeah you guys might wanna check for those.
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 pm

I see, well bye. cya

Enjoy whatever clan you join next. : )
Maybe you could drop by every now and then....
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Aww. You're leaving. Well, it was nice to have you back for a while Smile
The avi looks great btw.
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

Number of posts : 1040

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Yeah... you forgot me Sad
Lol but I'm just the rookie, right? Smile
Well, we'll all miss ya being around, and of course your artwork...your actually quite good
but where ever you go, Have fun and see ya Mega cya
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Cya MK good luck n i will
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:55 pm

This is a very good avatar Knuckles, and for your first animated avatar too.
It is amazing how fast you learn, it wasn't even that long ago when you first posted that Lucario sig. lol

If you're trying to do something heroic, nothing is more heroic than righteous light! lol Though those kinds of animations are hard to do. I do like the cherry blossoms, though I think it would go smoother if you slowed down the movement a bit.

Well then, have fun in your next clan...
[insert PM message]
Back to top Go down
ZEPLITOR

ZEPLITOR

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:13 pm

YOUR LEAVING US FOR ANOTHER CLAN! WHY...!!! THAT SO MEAN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first animated avatar   My first animated avatar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first animated avatar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top