Prologue: Past Times THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Prologue: Past Times THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Prologue: Past Times Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Prologue: Past Times Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Prologue: Past Times Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Prologue: Past Times Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Prologue: Past Times Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Prologue: Past Times Vote_lcapPrologue: Past Times Voting_barPrologue: Past Times Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Prologue: Past Times Vote_lcapPrologue: Past Times Voting_barPrologue: Past Times Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Prologue: Past Times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami

Number of posts : 336

Prologue: Past Times Empty
PostPrologue: Past Times

I remember the old good times. I remember when Blue Falcon and StevenDX came online, I remember awesome Floppy and his GFX. I remember when Crazy was here, spamming the chat with his crazy crap and annoying everyone but it's still fun to see. I remember when Evil-Knuckles was active in this clan and kept warning me to stop annoying people. I remember when Eggdude used to give me chances and I used to stuff them up but now hes hidden. I always remember when I first joined this clan with my introduction I edited 3 times in a row because I was nervous, "Hey I see your enjoying the smilies!" "Hey Okami, welcome to THB!" etc etc. I remember when there was a old chatbox that Gaby always spammed and we all used to get annoyed but still, it was fun stuff guys. I remember JV_Master and his awesome stuff, I even remember Captain Ellipsis and his awesome signatures!

No offence guys but this clan is dieing slowly, I know your trying your best to keep it alive. Even advertising on BFC to recruit more members. But the main problem is that we have lost so many friends and members, it's just not working out anymore and it's soon going to die so I would just leave it to burn.

I remember when TraceFace always used to get annoyed over me because I kept spamming the chat, I remember everyone saying I was annoying but it was still fun stuff man. Life is supposed to be joyful so why are you wasting it on pathetic arguments? Be happy with what you have and support your members doing there best they can.

I remember, I remember when Crazy used to post pointless threads but it was fun. I still remember 'ole Kirbachu and his Kirby that owned mine, it was funny Smile

Well, this is my last post so it's worth debate.

Good luck THB
-Kami
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com
Share this post on: reddit

Prologue: Past Times :: Comments

~Killerobi170~
Re: Prologue: Past Times
Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 pm by ~Killerobi170~
Hmm... come back on like Friday and re-edit this. Besides the Gaby, Evil-K and Steve.
Kirbachu
Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:44 pm by Kirbachu
Floppy is a girl, NoTrace was his username, and my kirby rocks lol happy kirby
Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:52 pm by 2D_Terror
I wouldn't say it's slowly dieing. I would say that the old members are maturing and have to move on to other things. What we need is to recruit new members to replace what we lose.

The clan's not dead until Egg releases his grip, which you'll have to pry it out of his cold, dead hand from what I understand.
n10do_STAR
Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 pm by n10do_STAR
I'm not giving up on thb either, even though I'm a "newer" member here... Trace is right we just need a 'new generation' if you will, of Hollows. This place will not fall, and threads like these are just depressing.
Eggdude
Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:20 pm by Eggdude
Pie and Cheese cake. Just to lighten the mood. lol

You would have had to been active in THB for a long time to understand the patterns that appear in activity.

Since I am basically the only member here from generation one, (we are currently generation three). I know how these things work, I've been through these kinds of "inactive" periods for awhile, and THB always bounces back even better than it was before.

THB isn't dying, it's just different from what you remember a year or so ago.
~Killerobi170~
Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:40 pm by ~Killerobi170~
What generation did I join :3
EmoBlackRain69
Post Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:55 am by EmoBlackRain69
well i dun know what generation i came in or what the old times were like i know i left the clan countless times then came back i just like it here to much to just up leave tho egg n Evil~k are good leaders and this clan have many good people in it i don't think this clan is dieing like egg said we are a newer generation of the clan and just need more new people here to fill in those spots that the others have left for us^^! Very Happy
Eggdude
Post Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:54 pm by Eggdude
Well, most of you guys are from Generation II, when Evil was the leader. I guess you can say alot of things change when the leader is replaced.

Notice this all started happening around the time when everyone was beginning school, and breaks and stuff were over. Likewise we will get an activity boost when breaks appear and our lives are less hectic.

Post  by Sponsored content

Prologue: Past Times

Page 1 of 1