Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!



 
HomeChatroomFAQRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:42 am
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
by STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
by Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
by Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
by Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
by Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
 
Bryce Kold (2154)
 
Blayd (1919)
 
STEVENDX (1538)
 
fLoPpY (1268)
 
JV_Master (1221)
 
Miguel (1103)
 
2D_Terror (1041)
 
n10do_STAR (1040)
 

Share | 
 

 love and hate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
true hero 99

avatar

Number of posts : 158

20101126
Postlove and hate

i've joined thb for some time now. i have met with some of the people and i thought they were pretty nice to meet. but, i was wrong. i thought i have seen what love is since i first joined here. but weeks, days and maby a month, i have seen the true face or this site. many stated that i havent been doing so well and the fact that im still new to here, i havent learn anything but hate. do we all have love at all? i have seen this hate and i say, no there is no love here. many dont like the way how most people play a game. do they even have the idea of fun? playful even? i stated my answer. only a few out of many has this type of love. i agree that not every one here, has that love for anything. rules, descussions, and removal. this isnt love... this is only one word and one word only....


HATE

hero(star)99 fighting finger gimme weep hero this is all i know for this site.
Back to top Go down

 Similar topics

-
» Fallout:NV favorite weapons
» Love hate scale DOA
» Soul Calibur love hate scale
» I Love Food!
» HISTORY - Phase One: I Love Money
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

love and hate :: Comments

avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:52 pm by Jelly
Cool story bro.
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:00 pm by Kirbachu
You get what you give
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:08 pm by true hero 99
Kirbachu wrote:
You get what you give
i gave love, you gave hate... this is what you are.
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:15 pm by Kirbachu
You gave arrogance, and are only concerned about your own needs. When you came here, the first thing we heard about was you. You hate our rules, you hate our mixpod, and you hate our members. This is what I'm hearing from you. Everything in this clan is shared by everyone, made for and by our members. Being in a clan is about sharing experiences with other people, all you have done is boast about yourself and complain to others that they aren't good enough to stand within spitting distance of yourself. You've acted selfish, concieted and annoying throughout your stay here and you expect us to change our ways for YOUR SAKE?

I think you have some consideration to do...
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:38 pm by rex master12
Kirbachu wrote:
You gave arrogance, and are only concerned about your own needs. When you came here, the first thing we heard about was you. You hate our rules, you hate our mixpod, and you hate our members. This is what I'm hearing from you. Everything in this clan is shared by everyone, made for and by our members. Being in a clan is about sharing experiences with other people, all you have done is boast about yourself and complain to others that they aren't good enough to stand within spitting distance of yourself. You've acted selfish, concieted and annoying throughout your stay here and you expect us to change our ways for YOUR SAKE?

I think you have some consideration to do...

kirbachu... your way off on your facts... he has never ever posted a single thread of this entire time. he never hates.. the only way when he writes hate is when you are forcing him to say so. the fact is, i known him longer then you and you only know him by your own sight. meet him in reality and you too can see that its only you who has this hate... the only reason why he's like this is because of me. so leave my brother alone and deal with me instead. im the bad infulence... the only selfish person here is you... so lay off and learn to love you black hearted beach and you r lucky i cant curse because it will show what you truely are... so dont talk or post if you cant feel any love.

this is your true nature.... black hatred member of thb...
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:53 pm by Oscar (ODSS)
rex master12 wrote:
Kirbachu wrote:
You gave arrogance, and are only concerned about your own needs. When you came here, the first thing we heard about was you. You hate our rules, you hate our mixpod, and you hate our members. This is what I'm hearing from you. Everything in this clan is shared by everyone, made for and by our members. Being in a clan is about sharing experiences with other people, all you have done is boast about yourself and complain to others that they aren't good enough to stand within spitting distance of yourself. You've acted selfish, concieted and annoying throughout your stay here and you expect us to change our ways for YOUR SAKE?

I think you have some consideration to do...

kirbachu... your way off on your facts... he has never ever posted a single thread of this entire time. he never hates.. the only way when he writes hate is when you are forcing him to say so. the fact is, i known him longer then you and you only know him by your own sight. meet him in reality and you too can see that its only you who has this hate... the only reason why he's like this is because of me. so leave my brother alone and deal with me instead. im the bad infulence... the only selfish person here is you... so lay off and learn to love you black hearted beach and you r lucky i cant curse because it will show what you truely are... so dont talk or post if you cant feel any love.

this is your true nature.... black hatred member of thb...

Kirbachu is one of the nicest and funniest members of thb ..just look at his avi o.O mezmerizing
maybe your the black hearted member of thb, kirb was just speaking the truth
look at heros threads they mean almost nothing just random crap(that was the main point of the thread Razz (no offense hero)
ppl tell him not to spam and make stupid threads

Now on to you >.>
you accuse everybody that that were hating on u n hero when were really not doing anything


avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:00 pm by Kirbachu
rex master12 wrote:
Kirbachu wrote:
You gave arrogance, and are only concerned about your own needs. When you came here, the first thing we heard about was you. You hate our rules, you hate our mixpod, and you hate our members. This is what I'm hearing from you. Everything in this clan is shared by everyone, made for and by our members. Being in a clan is about sharing experiences with other people, all you have done is boast about yourself and complain to others that they aren't good enough to stand within spitting distance of yourself. You've acted selfish, concieted and annoying throughout your stay here and you expect us to change our ways for YOUR SAKE?

I think you have some consideration to do...

kirbachu... your way off on your facts... he has never ever posted a single thread of this entire time. he never hates.. the only way when he writes hate is when you are forcing him to say so. the fact is, i known him longer then you and you only know him by your own sight. meet him in reality and you too can see that its only you who has this hate... the only reason why he's like this is because of me. so leave my brother alone and deal with me instead. im the bad infulence... the only selfish person here is you... so lay off and learn to love you black hearted beach and you r lucky i cant curse because it will show what you truely are... so dont talk or post if you cant feel any love.

this is your true nature.... black hatred member of thb...

Way off on my facts? I've been here the whole time seeing what he's been doing. Also how has he never posted on any threads? His username is the most frequent one in the most recent topics. There are actual posts of him saying things like, "Your rules are stupid, why should i follow them?"

I question why you think I'm selfish as you did not lay out any facts or evidence to back your claim up. Also the fact that you can call me a "black hatred member of thb" just for enforcing the rules, is beyond me. I've spent a year on this site working to make everything better. The mixpod as my example, I've added everyone's requests as well as added more music. Hero has been the only one to complain that he dislikes it because of everyone else's music choices. The thing about the site is that we all have to share, regardless of what others think. There is no such thing as perfection, but for all the turmoil the admins and members have gone through to reach this stage in our site's era is what really matters at this point. From the beginning I've only tried to help people, but at the same time I have to handle the responsibilities of keeping people intact so the don't stray from the rules we set.
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:26 pm by rex master12
Kirbachu wrote:
rex master12 wrote:
Kirbachu wrote:
You gave arrogance, and are only concerned about your own needs. When you came here, the first thing we heard about was you. You hate our rules, you hate our mixpod, and you hate our members. This is what I'm hearing from you. Everything in this clan is shared by everyone, made for and by our members. Being in a clan is about sharing experiences with other people, all you have done is boast about yourself and complain to others that they aren't good enough to stand within spitting distance of yourself. You've acted selfish, concieted and annoying throughout your stay here and you expect us to change our ways for YOUR SAKE?

I think you have some consideration to do...

kirbachu... your way off on your facts... he has never ever posted a single thread of this entire time. he never hates.. the only way when he writes hate is when you are forcing him to say so. the fact is, i known him longer then you and you only know him by your own sight. meet him in reality and you too can see that its only you who has this hate... the only reason why he's like this is because of me. so leave my brother alone and deal with me instead. im the bad infulence... the only selfish person here is you... so lay off and learn to love you black hearted beach and you r lucky i cant curse because it will show what you truely are... so dont talk or post if you cant feel any love.

this is your true nature.... black hatred member of thb...

Way off on my facts? I've been here the whole time seeing what he's been doing. Also how has he never posted on any threads? His username is the most frequent one in the most recent topics. There are actual posts of him saying things like, "Your rules are stupid, why should i follow them?"

I question why you think I'm selfish as you did not lay out any facts or evidence to back your claim up. Also the fact that you can call me a "black hatred member of thb" just for enforcing the rules, is beyond me. I've spent a year on this site working to make everything better. The mixpod as my example, I've added everyone's requests as well as added more music. Hero has been the only one to complain that he dislikes it because of everyone else's music choices. The thing about the site is that we all have to share, regardless of what others think. There is no such thing as perfection, but for all the turmoil the admins and members have gone through to reach this stage in our site's era is what really matters at this point. From the beginning I've only tried to help people, but at the same time I have to handle the responsibilities of keeping people intact so the don't stray from the rules we set.
base on your "facts" did you ever noticed that hero has never wrote a single hate thing in most of his topics? and did you ever explain to him the rules? i c that no 1 has written the rules on his topic. before you say something... think about this fact... "a college student hanging out with a girl who can write on hero's accounts, a guy who can also do the same idea. and 15 people who can do alot that can get him to trouble in these certain sites." he never closes or logs from his accs. this is where "hate" or "dont like" came from... if you are nice (from what i read from oscar), remind him of the rules, to log off his accounts and to keep his posting to a limit. thats y i wrote "black hatred member" because of you opinion. yes opinion. not a fact, opinion... so be kind to hero and dont threaten him because he cries about it. yes he has empathy on the words he reads so b careful and dont break his love.
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:36 pm by ZERO
Ok, i dont feel like reading all that junk. So let me settle this.

In the shortest way possible and without any discriminating against anyone. Can anyone tell me whats going on. And ill see what can be done about it.

So Lay it on me.
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:46 pm by true hero 99
that i can do. ok i wrote about love and hate. kirb thinks in being wrong. i said kirb is hate. rex explains. kirb and oscar both explains how good kirb is. rex asks them to do the favor and explained where hate came from.
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:04 pm by Heavy
rex master12 wrote:
based on your facts did you ever notice that hero has wrote many hate things in most of his topics? and i know that he had to agree to the site's rules before he registered. i see that no one has written the rules on his topic. before you say something... think about this fact... "a college student hanging out with a girl who can write on hero's accounts, a guy who can also do the same thing. and 15 people who can do alot that can get him to trouble in these certain sites." he never closes or logs out from his accounts. this is where "hate" or "dont like" came from... if you are nice (from what i read from oscar), remind him of the rules, to log off his accounts and to keep his posting to a limit. thats y i wrote "black hearted member" because of your opinion. yes opinion. not a fact, opinion... so be kind to hero and dont threaten him because he cries about it. yes he has empathy on the words he reads so b careful and dont break his heart.

Bold=Grammar/Spelling fixes
Italics=Fixing the facts
Underline=I lol'd

learn to: spell/tell the truth/teach hero not to cry over his mistakes, it's pretty pathetic, hearing an adult crying over what people say to him in a forum
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 pm by rex master12
Miley Cyrus wrote:
rex master12 wrote:
based on your facts did you ever notice that hero has wrote many hate things in most of his topics? and i know that he had to agree to the site's rules before he registered. i see that no one has written the rules on his topic. before you say something... think about this fact... "a college student hanging out with a girl who can write on hero's accounts, a guy who can also do the same thing. and 15 people who can do alot that can get him to trouble in these certain sites." he never closes or logs out from his accounts. this is where "hate" or "dont like" came from... if you are nice (from what i read from oscar), remind him of the rules, to log off his accounts and to keep his posting to a limit. thats y i wrote "black hearted member" because of your opinion. yes opinion. not a fact, opinion... so be kind to hero and dont threaten him because he cries about it. yes he has empathy on the words he reads so b careful and dont break his heart.

Bold=Grammar/Spelling fixes
Italics=Fixing the facts
Underline=I lol'd

learn to: spell/tell the truth/teach hero not to cry over his mistakes, it's pretty pathetic, hearing an adult crying over what people say to him in a forum

wait i lol'd on heavy's posting! this is poor, sad and arrogant. do i see a person who dont understand the word empathy? does this mean heavy don't know happiness? if one of your friends' family dies? will you show sympathy or empathy? to me, all you will show is sympathy... you will have debility, decadence, and inaccuracy of the world around you. if your family dies (god forbid), hero will show empathy for you. a man that cries isn't pathetic, it shows a revolution, it shows how life can get at you. it also shows your true figure. so if you think a man that cries in empathy of reading, then stab yourself and you too can feel hero's pain. this is what hero feels in every day life. stabbed, shot, and hatred. And heavy, here's a suggestion... learn the fact that education is nothing but a privilege from the lord. you dont need education to survive. you need to learn about your surroundings...(metaphorically speaking).
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:26 pm by ~Killerobi170~
Kirbachu wrote:
You gave arrogance, and are only concerned about your own needs. When you came here, the first thing we heard about was you. You hate our rules, you hate our mixpod, and you hate our members. This is what I'm hearing from you. Everything in this clan is shared by everyone, made for and by our members. Being in a clan is about sharing experiences with other people, all you have done is boast about yourself and complain to others that they aren't good enough to stand within spitting distance of yourself. You've acted selfish, concieted and annoying throughout your stay here and you expect us to change our ways for YOUR SAKE?

I think you have some consideration to do...

If the multi-quote button was still there I would quote this and Oscar's post..

There both true, your to full of yourself and it is kind of annoying..
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:32 pm by Heavy
rex master12 wrote:
wait i lol'd on heavy's posting! this is poor, sad and arrogant. do i see a person who dont understand the word empathy? does this mean heavy don't know happiness? if one of your friends' family dies? will you show sympathy or empathy? to me, all you will show is sympathy... you will have debility, decadence, and inaccuracy of the world around you. if your family dies (god forbid), hero will show empathy for you. a man that cries isn't pathetic, it shows a revolution, it shows how life can get at you. it also shows your true figure. so if you think a man that cries in empathy of reading, then stab yourself and you too can feel hero's pain. this is what hero feels in every day life. stabbed, shot, and hatred. And heavy, here's a suggestion... learn the fact that education is nothing but a privilege from the lord. you dont need education to survive. you need to learn about your surroundings...(metaphorically speaking).

I lol'd again. This post is poor and calls for some grammar nazi time, but I'll get to that later.

Now to be serious.

1. I don't need to show anyone any sympathy if they can't show any to others.

2. I do know happiness, I'm always happy, not even the CoD douchebags can bring me down.

3. We're talking about a grown man crying over a forum, not people dying. Those are completely unrelated and should not even have been said in the first place. I take offense to that. I have lost loved ones and other people that were close to me. So I would appreciate it if you wouldn't mention anything like that ever again.

4. To me, a grown man crying over a forum is pretty GANON pathetic yet amusing at the same time.

5. How do crying after reading a forum post and stabbing yourself relate at all? I don't need to harm myself to get the feeling that someone on a forum called me a noob or whatever.

6. "you dont need education to survive. you need to learn about your surroundings..." Wow. That's some contradiction you got going on there.

7. I highly doubt that someone as annoying as Hero would feel "stabbed, shot, and hatred". When I was 11, I was diagnosed with depression by my psychiatrist. I've been taking medicine every night since then. Even with the medicine, I can't even count how many times I considered suicide and how to do it. My room was a death trap for someone like me. I had pocketknives, dumbbells, and rope. Those horrid things got out of my room when I turned 16 and I couldn't take having them anymore.

Everyone has their own problems, rex and hero, but we don't bring them to the site because it is a place for people to relax and chat with their clan mates. Because of the way you two have treated me and kirb, I don't care at all for you two and your problems. Back away. Back away from my friends and family. You're not welcome.

End



Of seriousness!! GRAMMAR NAZI TIME!!!!

rex master12 wrote:
i lol'd at heavy's post! it was rich, meaningful, and eye-opening. do i see a person who doesn't understand the word empathy? does this mean heavy doesn't know happiness? if one of your friends' family died, would you show sympathy or empathy? to me, all you will show is sympathy... you will have debility, decadence, and inaccuracy of the world around you. if your family dies (god forbid), hero would not show sympathy for you because he is an arrogant prick. a man that cries is pathetic, it doesn't show a revolution, it shows how weak you are, crying over forum posts. it also shows your true figure, an arrogant and annoying little kid who cries over silly things. so if you think a man that cries in empathy of reading is [insert adjective here], then have one of your "My Little Pony" toys break and you too can feel hero's pain. this is what hero feels in every day life. Broken dolls and having his club penguin account stolen. And heavy, here's a suggestion... learn the fact that education is nothing according to hero. you dont need education to survive. you need to learn about your surroundings...(metaphorically speaking).

Bold=Grammar/Spelling fix
Italics=Fixing the facts
Underline=I lol'd
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:59 pm by rex master12
you are so sad.... changing the facts to your opinion... it amuses me...
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 pm by Heavy
No, I'm changing YOUR opinions into facts. You need to wake up and get punched in the face. I don't care about you or hero. I bet no one here likes you two. You have both been one large nuisance since you both got here. Go bother someone else.

Now get your ignorant asses off this site.
avatar
Re: love and hate
Post on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:39 pm by Bryce Kold
"I've joined THB for some time now."

Not really. Infact later in your post you stated you were still new. I have been here for more than two years so who are you to judge this site and everyone in it.

"I have met with some of the people and I thought they were pretty nice to meet, but, I was wrong. I thought I have seen what love is since I first joined here. but weeks, days and maybe a month, I have seen the true face of this site."

What is the true face of this site? Maybe you do not agree with some of the people and maybe some do not like the way you have been doing things but guess what thats how life goes. Nothing on the site is hatefull or discriminating, if ever a situation arises the admins can usually fix it.

"Many stated that i havent been doing so well and the fact that im still new to here, I havent learn anything but hate. do we all have love at all? i have seen this hate and i say, no there is no love here."

Just because someone told you that you could use some improvement doesn't mean that they are angry at you or hate you. I don't expect everyone to just pop in and know everything there is to know about the game, thats one of the cool things that seperate this from most clans. You can come in at whatever level and because we are all here to have fun you should find a lot of people will gladly help you improve instead of saying meanfull things just because they don't think you are good enough. Infact this kind of statement makes me feel like your the one hating.

"Many dont like the way how most people play a game. do they even have the idea of fun? playful even? i stated my answer. only a few out of many has this type of love. i agree that not every one here, has that love for anything. rules, descussions, and removal. this isnt love... this is only one word and one word only....

Again anyone can dislike the way someone plays and there is nothing wrong with that because everyone plays differently and has different opinions about it which is what attracted my interest in the first place. I can't say I know what exactly provoked you to this state of mind but you have not been very specific at all anywhere on your post about who or why you think THB hates. Rules, discussions, and removal. These are very normal things to have on a website such as this. THB would be much worse off if people would be allowed to do whatever they wanted. I am not against fun in anyway but there is always a limit to what can be said and where it can be said. Nobody likes spam, flaming, hatefull or racist comments, trolling, or foul language. Infact there is no rule you should be upset with, we don't even put restrictions on who can join wars so that nobody will feel excluded.

"HATE this is all i know for this site."

If hate is the only thing you have seen since you have been here then you have been blinded by your own.
___________________________________________

I can't see why this became such a big descussion but I couldn't help laughing at some of the replies. People immediatly went and started blaming eachother which I thought was funny because of the thread title and then here comes the grammer nazi el_final hehehe that made me crack up. I see Zero found this but didn't really follow through or take time to read anything to figure out what the situation was for himself :/ It was really interesting though to read through all of your replies. I am here not to correct other people or state that the way I think is correct, I am here just to post my opinions on the original post.
Re: love and hate
Post  by Sponsored content
 

love and hate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members' Area :: Personal Blogs-
Jump to: