The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Vote_lcapThe N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Voting_barThe N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Vote_lcapThe N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Voting_barThe N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yui

Yui

Number of posts : 11

The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Empty
PostSubject: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Questions everyone wants to know
your good in the game?: Noh
From where do you come from?: BrawlDomain<3
Who do you main?: Jigglypouff n____n
Secondary?: Random x3
Favorite color?: Violet and purple <3
You play with Smashball and items?: Smashball <3 i play with everything :3
Tag?: Yui and levels xD
Age?: 17
And the most WANTED ask
Do your really a girl?: NOUH! IM A MUTANT ZOMBIE ALIEN HAMSTER >:3333333333333

n___n good to met ya people :3
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

Number of posts : 1040

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:36 pm

Finally! just finally, there is another girl!

n10 aka Autum, I'm one of the like 5 kirby mainers here Rolling Eyes

if you have any questions problems, whatever feel free to ask or pm me
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Welcome to THB. ;D Hope you have fun and have a great time here at the hollow brawlers.
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum
Jesus

Jesus

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:32 pm

noob ahah jk tomorrow tell me como te fue con el turtle hes good
Back to top Go down
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

Number of posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:06 am

lol like the intro hahaha Welcome Yui! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:07 am

n10do_STAR wrote:

What about Blood Razz
Shes a girl >.>

Anyway, Welcome to THB. You should get to know more people. Most people are found in the main chat but we are starting to use xat more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Xeire

Xeire

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:54 am

thank god this place wont become a sasuge fest lol nice to meet ya names Xeire Akuma im brawler myself its funny crazy and weird place hollow brawlers and you ll love just for that reason i hope we get to fight soon
Back to top Go down
legen

legen

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Yui wrote:
Questions everyone wants to know
your good in the game?: Noh
From where do you come from?: BrawlDomain<3
Who do you main?: Jigglypouff n____n
Secondary?: Random x3
Favorite color?: Violet and purple <3
You play with Smashball and items?: Smashball <3 i play with everything :3
Tag?: Yui and levels xD
Age?: 17
And the most WANTED question everyone asks: are you really a girl?: NOUH! IM A MUTANT ZOMBIE ALIEN HAMSTER >:3333333333333

n___n good to met ya people :3
your good at brawl. i will believe that your are. dont say no, embrace your yes.
where is brawldomain? i would like to wisit there someday =p
the puffball? oh no shes gonna explode =o everyone run!
random huh? my random is all white =/ call it bright if you ask me.
white and black. im kinda answering those questions as well =p
i kill anyone with those smash balls! and i kill the items!
your 17, rex is 17 we all could be 17. but im 19 =p
i've fixed that last question for you. im a demon that kills all failures! yes im that aweful. i also kill zombies cool run while you can.
its nice to meet you too =)
Back to top Go down
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Wassup, I'm the original THB kirby main, nice to meet ya
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Saki

Saki

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Yui <3333333333 Welcome to THB. And Im Sora from BD xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
Yui

Yui

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:26 pm

MDEOJMCVO`PSDJR`P SORAWR! DDDDDDDDDDX
:333 Nice to see you <3
Back to top Go down
ZEPLITOR

ZEPLITOR

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Well, Welcome to THB. As you already know, we are a Brawl Clan. We do occasionally WAR with other clans to see who dominates the other. We are full of brawlers that are just looking for a challenge. We have a lot of other things to do then brawl here, We also play MH3 (Monster Hunter 3), MKW (Mario Kart Wii) and sometimes Call of Duty and Left for dead (Which are not Wii Related). If you want to know how your doing in your brawl gaming style. We have SKILL LEVELS. Skill Levels is what we think your level is in your type of brawling. You can reach from level 1-10, which again is based off of how you play. We currently have a few SKILL TESTERS, which would be. n10do_STAR, Eggdude, and a few others that I do not remember at the time. But please, Enjoy your stay here at The Hollow Brawlers.
(By the Way, if you have not figured this out yet. We are a BLEACH Brawl Clan. If you have ever watched BLEACH on TV or online. It's a great conversation Starter!)
Back to top Go down
Oscar (ODSS)

Oscar (ODSS)

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:54 pm

~Killerobi170~ wrote:
n10do_STAR wrote:

What about Blood Razz
Shes a girl >.>

Anyway, Welcome to THB. You should get to know more people. Most people are found in the main chat but we are starting to use xat more.
but remeber obi blood doesnt exist u silly little truffle
and hi im oscar im a kirby mainer that bothers another certain kirby mainer for no reason at all Razz welcome to thb
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Zero Suit Kirby wrote:
~Killerobi170~ wrote:
n10do_STAR wrote:

What about Blood Razz
Shes a girl >.>

and hi im oscar im a kirby mainer that bothers another certain kirby mainer for no reason at all Razz welcome to thb

Yea I know that but i just like to say that to n10do_STAR lol

And your the only MK mainer here now btw ever since Heavy left
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
true hero 99

true hero 99

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:50 pm

~Killerobi170~ wrote:
Zero Suit Kirby wrote:
~Killerobi170~ wrote:
n10do_STAR wrote:

What about Blood Razz
Shes a girl >.>

Yea I know that but i just like to say that to n10do_STAR lol

And your the only MK mainer here now btw ever since Heavy left

actually blood is real my mates =p shes not with me but, she is real. oh and my mate is a mm main too. if she could go in thb, then you can see her =p she can own.
Back to top Go down
legen

legen

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:28 pm

we still on her? i thought it was over... and hero, are you talking about joker? if so, then yeah. if not, then... who?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived   The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The N00bish Girl Brawler has arrived

View previous topic View next topic Back to top