Skittles  Earthbound Mains THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Skittles  Earthbound Mains THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Skittles  Earthbound Mains Vote_lcapSkittles  Earthbound Mains Voting_barSkittles  Earthbound Mains Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Skittles  Earthbound Mains Vote_lcapSkittles  Earthbound Mains Voting_barSkittles  Earthbound Mains Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Skittles Earthbound Mains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skittles

Skittles

Number of posts : 120

Skittles  Earthbound Mains Empty
PostSubject: Skittles Earthbound Mains   Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:30 am

Sup guys Im Skittles. Im an active member on the chat/site, and i like to play video games, chill with friends, or eat in my free time. NO IM NOT FAT :L. Lol but seriously to the point, Im a cool gy to be friends with and to talk to. Im a Ness and Lucas's main. If anyone wants to brawl me then just hit me up on the chat ill probaly be there normally if i have some free time on my hands. I was in another clan called Charged Birgade, Yes you warred them and beat them. I wasnt very Experienced at brawl during the time but Im very experienced with my mains atm. Anyway i hope to see oyu guys on the chat/site soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

Number of posts : 1040

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Earthbound Mains   Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 am

You finally made a post! Welcome to the clan skittles, quite glad you joined Smile
Back to top Go down
Skittles

Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Earthbound Mains   Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Lol thanks I'm happy to be here Smile
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Earthbound Mains   Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Lucas Main huh, Anytime you wanna go let me know im always down for lucas fight
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/black151
Jelly

Jelly

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Earthbound Mains   Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Welcome to THB, I too am a Lucas mainer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skittles

Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Earthbound Mains   Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Very Nice lol Just hit me up sometime on the chat for a couple of matches ;) Im better with ness thats why hes my best main Razz
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Earthbound Mains   Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:02 pm

I need prac with ness bbut Lucas will always be mine, So a Ness vs Lucas cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/black151
Skittles

Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Earthbound Mains   Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Haha yeah man cant wait ;D
Back to top Go down
ZEPLITOR

ZEPLITOR

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Earthbound Mains   Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:44 am

Welcome to "The Hollow Brawlers" Skittles.
If you have ever heard of a Skill Level (SL), you can ask n10do_STAR, Eggdude/TheHollowBrawlers, or Evil-Knuckles for a test to get your Skill Level.
Your skill level will be 1-10, based on how well you do In your matches.
Back to top Go down
Skittles

Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Earthbound Mains   Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Oh thanks ;D I think Autum is going to test me tomarrow.. Unless she lies lol =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skittles Earthbound Mains   Skittles  Earthbound Mains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skittles Earthbound Mains

View previous topic View next topic Back to top