The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Voting_barThe Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Voting_barThe Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This tournament is officially completed!
Welcome friends to the long awaited 7th Official Tournament.
This time around, I, Eggdude shall be your humble host!

Brackets:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Round 7 Match Ups: Winners

1. Kirbachu (BYE)

1. Miguel vs. Evil-Knuckles

Entrants:

Last edited by Eggdude on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:04 pm

I won my first round against Dave, results were 2-1

Donkey Kong vs Yoshi = Lost
Falco vs Yoshi = Won
Fox vs Yoshi = Won

GGs Dave!!

Zero try PMing Zany/Gaby or W/E... If it doesn't work then just wait for it cuz you might win by default...
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Gaby is on brswl though. Often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:17 pm

If there are any conflicts, just let me know, and the default may tip in you favor. ;P
Back to top Go down
Xeire

Xeire

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:46 am

aw man i had a be and i never knew dan man!
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:07 pm

GG's Miggy.

Well, since everyone is usually more active during weekends, I'm expecting that matches will be done. I will move people on by default Sunday, so hurry hurry hurry.
Back to top Go down
$NinKenDo64$

$NinKenDo64$

Number of posts : 692

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:50 pm

I'll try to get my match done, but my Wii recently broke and couldn't read any discs. Good news is that I sent it to Nintendo 2 days ago, so it should be returning soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken64_livin_da_life
Zany

Zany

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Oooh Zero
Back to top Go down
http://fgapr.com
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:24 am

$NinKenDo64$ wrote:
I'll try to get my match done, but my Wii recently broke and couldn't read any discs. Good news is that I sent it to Nintendo 2 days ago, so it should be returning soon.
You must live close to their facility, cause it took me about 3 weeks to get my wii back. :/

Round 1 ends tonight! Hopefully we get some matches done today...
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

Number of posts : 1040

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:43 am

has kirb and xeire done thier match yet?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:40 am

The only completed one I was informed about was Miguel and Eggdude. And I participated in that one. lol
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Well I guess I win by default since Ken didn't get his Wii fixed on time. Sad
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Participants of all uncompleted matches have now won or lost by default.

Round 2 begins tomorrow! Lets hope more than one matchup finishes their match this time.
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:47 am

so.... how do we decide who wins since no one really did thier matches?
Back to top Go down
ZERO
ZERO

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:58 pm

meh, ive been on my wii for the past 3 days and ive been visiting here.....i guess ill look on BFC for zany
Back to top Go down
http://aol.com
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Oh my goodness guys. lol

Round 1 is already over, and I have already chosen who has advanced by default. Please check the brackets for your new matchups.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Why do ppl sign up for the tourny when they don't really do their matches? xD
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
$NinKenDo64$

$NinKenDo64$

Number of posts : 692

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Sorry guys. I was really looking forward to participating in the tourney. A lot of F'd up stuff has been happening to the things I own just now Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken64_livin_da_life
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:13 am

Looks like it's me vs zero *pm's* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Hmm.. Jelly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Xeire

Xeire

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:27 pm

aw crap dang bills and school! um am i still in or out?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:09 pm

You could check the brackets you know. lol

And you are still in, this is a double elimination tourney so you need to lose/forfeit twice to actually be out of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Zany

Zany

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:53 am

I beat Bye, Dave.

GGs, you're really good.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:25 pm

I've seen Evil, Miguel, and n10, zero discussing their matches. The other matchups, at least attempt to say "Hi" to each other?

Round Ends tomorrow, get 'er done!
Back to top Go down
Zany

Zany

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Eggdude wrote:
I've seen Evil, Miguel, and n10, zero discussing their matches. The other matchups, at least attempt to say "Hi" to each other?

I have done me match, my hearties. Bye is one bad mickey fickey. I wait on ze Evil and ze Miguel.
Back to top Go down
TheHollowBrawlers

TheHollowBrawlers

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Zany wrote:
Eggdude wrote:

I have done me match, my hearties. Bye is one bad mickey fickey. I wait on ze Evil and ze Miguel.
You did not have a bye Gaby, you lost by default for not brawling zero last week. lol
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top