Mind filling me in? THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Mind filling me in? THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Mind filling me in? Vote_lcapMind filling me in? Voting_barMind filling me in? Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Mind filling me in? Vote_lcapMind filling me in? Voting_barMind filling me in? Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Mind filling me in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JV_Master

JV_Master

Number of posts : 1221

Mind filling me in? Empty
PostSubject: Mind filling me in?   Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Okay ive been gone for a longg time so im asking all those diligent members to fill me in all changes Very Happy well if you'd like to help that is lol!
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register&a
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: Mind filling me in?   Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:08 am

Hm, well lets see...

I am still the "Head Administrator" of the site, and we have many new members whom you are probably unfamiliar with, though there are several old people who roam the site, like me, that you may know.

THB has outlived I'd say about 80% of all brawl clans, and we remain one of the oldest ones out there. We are still chugging along, and are currently in a "slow" period partially because of me being away from the site alot, but I do expect us to bounce back as usual.

We have had several wars, potential hack threats, crazy people, and tournaments, nothing too shocking. lol
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: Mind filling me in?   Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:53 am

Hey JV, Welcome Back to the Site The Hell?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Omni

Omni

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Mind filling me in?   Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:10 am

lol hack threats.. xD
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: Mind filling me in?   Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:06 am

Cap'n be a roamer as well! THB ORIGINAL! I float around the site every now and again ol' eg9ward im sure notices, he seems to keep tabs on us when hes not off doing who knows what..

So I cant really fill you in on anything cause I don't know much myself though I often run into turtle on skype and Monster Hunter, as well as Evil K on Xat. So in a way were all still here just..... floating around... somewhere...

but here is a little tid bit for ya since I suppose were all catching up Egp if your wondering what happened to my brawl partner zack, yeah he got a girl pregnant and well yeah.... that's about it for his chapter in THB. As for myself I have been up to my usual antics of graphic design, wandering around the city, pirating, hacking, etc.....

~Cap'n Forever
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Mind filling me in?   Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:19 am

I'm still around, just really busy at college and such
You will probably see me logged in like all the time
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
SapphireYoshi

SapphireYoshi

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Mind filling me in?   Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:51 am

Im still here as well, just like Kirb, College is keeping me busy a bit, but I pop-in from time to time. Razz
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

Number of posts : 1221

PostSubject: Re: Mind filling me in?   Mind filling me in? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:05 pm

hack threats? from whom?? 0.0
soo MT is gone? which clans exactly are gone that we all had close association with?

Zack? um mind refreshing my memory a bit. i think i know who it is but not so sure and i do not want to confuse two people >_<
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register&a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind filling me in?   Mind filling me in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind filling me in?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top