Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Vote_lcapWho am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Voting_barWho am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Vote_lcapWho am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Voting_barWho am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Who am I??//Guess Who?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Omni

Omni

Number of posts : 132

Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

OK! I've thought of a game we could play here in our little ol' forums

ok so here are the rules. one person gives hints telling us who he/she is and we try to guess based on the hints. its very similar to "Guess Who" in a way. and if its too hard and noone gets it, the person has the choice to reveal who they are.

EX: (Person)I am an eight legged sea creature, who am I?

(Person2)Squid!

(Person)Wrong

(Person3) Octupus!

(Person) You are very much correct, kind sir

NOTE: there is no specific order on who gets to make the clues. its like a first come-first served kind of thing. so after someones riddle has been solved, just go ahead and make up your own!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:40 pm

I've been the same age for the past decade. I've been friend zoned by all of my female friends. I like to pit creatures against each other for fun. I've been stalked by two people and a talking cat for as long as I can remember. Who am I?
Back to top Go down
Rig
Rig

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Ash Ketchum from Pokemon!

I wear bright colored boots and I accompany a little girl on her daily adventures. At a slow pace, we travel across the lands to solve quests. We are always followed by a thieving fox who doesn't understand the concept of stealing.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:17 pm

I lol'd when I figured this one out. Boots from Dora the Explorer!

I was frozen for half a century, I fought in World War II, and I carry an indestructible shield.

Who am I?
Back to top Go down
ZERO
ZERO

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Captain America..mabye..., yea i pretty sure.

I'm a white haired ex-member of a military team. I used guns but not anymore, now i use a sword......oh yea, and i'm part cyborg now.

Extra Hint: "Lightning"
Back to top Go down
http://aol.com
Rig
Rig

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Raiden?

I was minding my own business one day when some wolf came along and destroyed my house. I ran to my richer, more sensible brother's house and now I am watching the same guy climb down my brother's chimney. I hope he knows it's lit...

Who am I? Hint: Children's Stories
Back to top Go down
ZERO
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:54 am

Well i think it's the Second little pig

because the third pig had the brick house and a chimney.

Second little pig - final answer

I'm a Secret Agent that has many faces, my agency is made of letters and numbers, and the women love me.

Extra tip: Bowler Hat
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Not sure...Inspector Gadget? Dum Dum Dugan?

My favorite color is blue. My sisters and I were created from chemical X mixed with sugar, spice, and everything nice.
cutesy
Back to top Go down
ZERO
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:48 pm

No Eggdude..ya wrong it was James Bond (Played by 6-7 actors, an agent from MI6, his boss is M, his gadget make is Q, and his code name is 007)

The answer to yours would be the Tara Str....Bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Omni

Omni

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:51 pm

i have inhaled mllions of waddle creatures in my years, and i have a bottoomless belly. who am I?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Kirby, of course!

We have a deeply twisted obsession with this boy and his pet rat. We enjoy stalking and dressing up. Unfortunately, we are prone to failure, and we get blasted into the sky frequently.

Who are we?
Back to top Go down
ZERO
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:53 pm

My god this is way back in June....well the answer is Team Rocket.

My brother was killed when fighting a rival clan member, so i took his name to get revenge on the person who killed him. We will fight in the up coming tournament where i will freeze and shatter him. Who am i ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who am I??//Guess Who?   Who am I??//Guess Who? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who am I??//Guess Who?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top