Super smash bros roster creator THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Super smash bros roster creator THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Super smash bros roster creator Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Super smash bros roster creator Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Super smash bros roster creator Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Super smash bros roster creator Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Super smash bros roster creator Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Super smash bros roster creator Vote_lcapSuper smash bros roster creator Voting_barSuper smash bros roster creator Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Super smash bros roster creator Vote_lcapSuper smash bros roster creator Voting_barSuper smash bros roster creator Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Super smash bros roster creator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

Super smash bros roster creator Empty
PostSubject: Super smash bros roster creator   Super smash bros roster creator Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You guys should check this program out and post ur predictions here.
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: Super smash bros roster creator   Super smash bros roster creator Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:33 am

This is my current roster Redboxes are confirmed green are predictions that I am ok with Falco and wolf are predictions of mine but in blue since I wouldn't really mind to see them go. The yellow characters outside are characters I would like to see in the game. I really liked custom robos, but I could see any of the blue outside the roster being in the game as well. I also wouldn't mind seeing Lucina in the game as the other fire emblem character but I think Chrom would be too much like Marth although I'd be ok with Ike again too.

Also I don't really want Ridley but I think there is a decent chance.

This is my new prediction as of the most recent "Smash bros direct"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Blue are confirmed and the red are my predictions beyond them tho I'm not sure who to expect.

Another Prediction Update

Blue border characters are confirmed reds are predictions greens are possibilitys and I would still like to see a robo

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
This is the roster so far, green are all the newcomers since brawl the red are my current character predictions and yellow is mostly characters I would like to see but probably won't be in the game. Also I think there is a toss up between the two zelda villians hopefully if they bring ganon back he will have his sword which could explain why they are waiting so long to announce him. I suppose theres always a chance of lucas but I would imagine they are avoiding too many clone characters I think falco has a chance though because of his significance to the starfox series although he is pretty similar to fox, I could see fox being the only star fox character in this game however.

Last edited by skinless on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: Super smash bros roster creator   Super smash bros roster creator Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: Super smash bros roster creator   Super smash bros roster creator Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:14 pm

I'm surprised I didn't see this thread sooner. I think the reasoning behind your rosters makes sense. 

Just an guess, but newcomer franchises like Wii Fit and Animal Crossing will probably only have one character. Franchises previously in Smash have a better chance of having multiple characters.

I thought of something. If you draw a triple venn diagram of SSB, SSBM, and SSBB's rosters, any character that overlaps with another game's roster is very likely to return. For example, Yoshi appears in every game, so he's making a return. Mewtwo only shows up in SSBM, so he is unlikely to return. Ice Climbers show up in SSBM and SSBB, so I think they have a good chance to return with Ganondorf. Just a theory, but it's interesting. I might make a visual in photoshop if I have the time. lol
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: Super smash bros roster creator   Super smash bros roster creator Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:23 pm

With the announcment of meta knight it occurred to me that we now have 37 confirmed characters which puts us one past brawl, I'm guessing we will get at least  Mr game and watch, Ganondorf, Ice climbers, Ness, Jigglypuff, and at least one more starfox character so we should at least have 43 characters in the next smash bros game although I am curious if we could see any more new characters but the odds are definitely slim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super smash bros roster creator   Super smash bros roster creator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super smash bros roster creator

View previous topic View next topic Back to top