The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. Vote_lcapThe Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. Voting_barThe Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. Vote_lcapThe Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. Voting_barThe Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
greengold2014

greengold2014

Number of posts : 413

The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. Empty
PostThe Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era.

This blog will be my past recordings and present. A brief history lesson on me, my name is Bryce Begnaud, I am 18 years old and I'm currently enrolled at The University of Lafayette Louisiana.  I joined this clan when I was in the 6th grade.  This clan sheltered me from the constant bullying I would receive that year, no one in this clan would refer to me as porky the pig or pork chop.

Fast forward 3 years I'm officially a High Schooler.  I don't remember my first day so it probably wasn't that bad. I played freshmen football and dated a girl.  The best thing that happened to me was getting kicked out of class for orchestrating Bohiemien Rhapsody. The year flew by, my girlfriend and I parted ways being that we had an awkward middleschool relationship sweat .

Here is the year of change sophomore year... To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
http://aro-network.co.uk/ths/
Share this post on: reddit

The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era. :: Comments

skinless
Re: The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era.
Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:58 pm by skinless
I forget that some of you guys were that much younger when this clan started not that I was old I was still just in highschool but 6th grade huh? I have been out of highschool for a few years now.
greengold2014
Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:14 am by greengold2014
Yeah, I was a younging that has changed so much since then.
Eggdude
Thanks for sharing with us green. You've always been a cool and friendly member, so I would have never guessed people were mean to you. Shame on those hooligans! ):< I've never heard anyone getting kicked out of class for something like that before. But hey, if you're gonna disturb class, might as well make it a musical disturbance. lol

I'm 20 now, so that puts me at 8th grade when I joined? I'd say our clan turned out pretty great considering half of the leadership was in middle school. lol Hope the rest of your year turns out great, and looking forward to hearing more. :p
greengold2014
Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:25 pm by greengold2014
Haha thanks egg Razz. I'm also not sure if I should talk about some of my darker experiences on here.
Eggdude
Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:30 am by Eggdude
Only talk about what you are comfortable with sharing. We aren't here to force things out of ya. ;p
greengold2014
Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:15 pm by greengold2014
No I'm comfortable talking about everything it just gets kind of bad on the Alcohol side during my life, and I don't know how many younger members we have.
Eggdude
I'd suggest you put a disclaimer at the top of your post like 17+ or viewer discretion is advised, this contains material that may be inappropriate for younger viewers. (I obviously watch too much TV lol)

That said, I'm confident that most of any members that might come by here is either in high school, college, or beyond.

The Green Blog (Part One); The beginning of a new era.

Page 1 of 1