Evil-Ks sonic sig. THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Evil-Ks sonic sig. THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Evil-Ks sonic sig. Vote_lcapEvil-Ks sonic sig. Voting_barEvil-Ks sonic sig. Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Evil-Ks sonic sig. Vote_lcapEvil-Ks sonic sig. Voting_barEvil-Ks sonic sig. Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Evil-Ks sonic sig.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Anyone want this? I can add your name or change something about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Anyone want this? I can add your name or change something about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I would totally take it. But...wiinet :/
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

Number of posts : 1268

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:27 pm

make a pikachu one!! :] pika pwns!! ;D
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

Number of posts : 842

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:15 pm

I think JV might like it, seeing as he uses Sonic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainEllipsis
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Lol Egg how do you think you got your other sigs in there? (Type in link) That was just about all the vid I had if someone wants to send me vid of (insert character) Ill put it together.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Lol Egg how do you think you got your other sigs in there? (Type in link) That was just about all the vid I had if someone wants to send me vid of (insert character) Ill put it together.
Oh wow...ur right.. xD
And btw..how do u get so many sigs on there? isnt there a limit? unless...hey..can u save all the sigs together so that they only count as one pic? o.O
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 am

Well actually I dont know the limit but it takes up to much room so Im going to compile my sigs into an animated gif. They will fade from one sig to the next and that way they wont take up room.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Well actually I dont know the limit but it takes up to much room so Im going to compile my sigs into an animated gif. They will fade from one sig to the next and that way they wont take up room.
Ok cool, like a sig slideshow? Very creative, i dont think ive met anyone whos thought of that before.
Back to top Go down
Corrupted X

Corrupted X

Number of posts : 432

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:43 am

Lol Evil you shpuld get every person who uses sonic to brawl for it (a sonic ffa) and the winner gets it.
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:26 am

Corrupted X wrote:
Lol Evil you shpuld get every person who uses sonic to brawl for it (a sonic ffa) and the winner gets it.
Meh, as far as I know only JV and myself use sonic so Id just give it to him if he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Corrupted X wrote:
Meh, as far as I know only JV and myself use sonic so Id just give it to him if he wanted it.
I tried to use sonic, emphasis on "tried". xD
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

Number of posts : 1221

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Eggdude wrote:
Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Corrupted X wrote:
I tried to use sonic, emphasis on "tried". xD

lol emphasis on tried xD

well me and evil had a sonic royal he won all matches i think i probably won one and f i did probably by luck
Anywho I just picked up sonic after i played unleashed xD Was in the mood for more sonic action Razz so yeah i dont know much about sonic but rolling jumping homing and spin dashes i have no idea for combos reason why if i ever used sonic on you guys i get you guys into high %'s but have a hard time knocking you guys out lol! BUt ive gotten ideas during the brawl some actually worked some failed miserably and some are just plain stupid xD Ive got the hang of fake outs though hahaha dont know if thats actually a sonic thing but it gives super god chances of counter attacks meh
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register&a
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Evil-Ks sonic sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil-Ks sonic sig.   Evil-Ks sonic sig. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:19 pm

There is a link to a sonic vid tutorial in the guide section wherever part of the forums.