2nd official tournament bracket. THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
2nd official tournament bracket. THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
2nd official tournament bracket. Vote_lcap2nd official tournament bracket. Voting_bar2nd official tournament bracket. Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
2nd official tournament bracket. Vote_lcap2nd official tournament bracket. Voting_bar2nd official tournament bracket. Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

2nd official tournament bracket.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

2nd official tournament bracket. Empty
PostSubject: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Round 6
round 6

Round 5
Photobucket

Round 4
Photobucket

Round 3
Photobucket

Last edited by skinless on Fri May 15, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroZeroWeasel

ZeroZeroWeasel

Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Me vs. Bestness huh? Alright. Tell me when your ready bestness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
$NinKenDo64$

$NinKenDo64$

Number of posts : 692

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Yeeeeaaaahhh............3 days is probably too short for a deadline, ima need another explanation of the matchups
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken64_livin_da_life
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Its you vs me Ken. Its double elimination and I wasnt able to do it this weekend but I have some time Monday, tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Ken64livinlife wrote:
Yeeeeaaaahhh............3 days is probably too short for a deadline, ima need another explanation of the matchups

What do u mean another explanation, match ups? and if u want more time just post about and we can debate/vote on it from there. It was voted on previously to have 3 days. Also I got my matches done.

P.S you can pm me asking for more time or with an explanation why ur matches r being delayed also you can make it up after words and I'll change the bracket.

Last edited by skinless on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Me vs Red Ranger....and if I win I go against Skin? Sweet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainEllipsis
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:59 pm

Wait.....loser? Final and I did our match earlier and I won. I know I shouldve posted here, so its my fault there, but I did not understand the new format of the bracket. I just assumed u read the messages in the chatbox and found out the winner because I saw you in there while we were chatting about the results. But I've looked over the brackets now and understand how it works. Sorry for the inconvienence skin, but do u mind changing the brackets? I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:45 pm

sorry bout that egg, i guess we put it off for too long, i didnt get that good sense of accomplishment out of coming out on top, you won fairly, and im not sure if were able to change things unless skin chooses to, but if you want, i will let you take my place in the tourney, after all, you're the one who really deserves it, but if you dont, i'll just carry on in the tournament

and skin, my parents are limiting me to weekends only, so whoever comes out of the bestness/zerozerofalco fight will have to wait until friday
Back to top Go down
monkeydude

monkeydude

Number of posts : 1005

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 am

plz eliminate me from the tournament since my wii is broken for now

Last edited by monkeydude on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aro-network.co.uk/ths/
ZeroZeroWeasel

ZeroZeroWeasel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:55 am

Bestness you got 2 more days to respond to this before sorry but you have to forfeit
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Well if you already had done your match and you won Egg then it should be changed but yeah you should post the results here because stuff in chat doesnt last very long as opposed to posting it here but since you saw Skin in chat it makes a little more sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:28 pm

yea, skin, please make egg the winner of our match, i dont deserve it, and it would take a lot of weight off my shoulders if you could change the brackets. this actually happened 2 times, once with kirb, when we didnt finish our match, and now with egg and i just cant take something from another person, especially if it is important to them, and i think that this tourney is important to all of us (well, its important to me, but it wont matter if i didnt properly earn a victory). so please skin, with all due respect, change the brackets. and if u dont, i cant help but drop out, because what if it happens again? what if i win the tourney due to unfair circumstances? my bets are that i will be looked down upon in the clan if these "victories" keep sliding. i brawl to have fun, i pretty much do everything for fun (chores sometimes apply Razz), and i dont try to delay my matches, i just have things to do (yes...its true..... i have a life....)

Kirbachu: I would like to apologize to u first, so i'm sorry for the delays

eggdude: i would like to apologize to u second, but you deserve a big apology, so i am sorry for having you lose the match to a noob like me (not really lose, you won, but according to the brackets u lost (god i cant talk today)) but i hope theres no hard feelings between us

Skinless: i really want you to change the brackets, or if you want, egg and i will have a rematch (or something will happen). but if i have to, i will drop out just to keep the rest of the competition clean and so there is no more confusion

that is all (this is the longest post i ever wrote in any forum all my life xD kinda sad, seeing how long JV's posts are most of the time Razz, nah jk jv, ur awesome)

thank you for reading my post, even if you only made it through half of it xD
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:28 pm

lol El_final I think your taking this a bit to seriously. Skin just hasnt changed it yet. Yes sometime chores are fun(ish) or actually I just do it for no reason sometimes cause its right there. Id change it but Im not in charge of the brackets. b(-_l)
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:45 pm

I actually think i'm gonna forfeit my round. I wanna give someone new a chance at glory! There's always next tourney anyway lol, And what do you mean your Wii is broken Monkey?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainEllipsis
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:01 am

lol, thanks final, thats very nice of you. But if the brackets should not change, I understand. Skin clearly posted the rules for the tourny and I will follow them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:59 pm

lol i was just feeling down that day Razz thats y i posted such a long paragraph xD (math teacher called me emo Sad )

but, if the brackets cant be changed, then i'll just keep going with no delays Razz still very sorry about that egg
Back to top Go down
ZeroZeroWeasel

ZeroZeroWeasel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:32 pm

K well uhh it's been 3 days and bestness hasn't showed up... do i get another bye? this is kinda getting boring lol.
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:56 pm

I'm going to start making tournament matches a week long because it seems we might need em to be so. I'll change it el/eggdude sry I wasn't on yesterday (yesterday=3-16-09)
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:20 pm

alright, thanks skin.

lol, poor falco hasnt even brawled once yet.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:05 pm

I lost to Ken 2-3 GGs ah Good Mario >.>
Back to top Go down
ZeroZeroWeasel

ZeroZeroWeasel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:48 pm

speaking of that me and ken really need to continue our mario dittos for best mario lulz, i won the first one then the 2nd one i killed him at the end when he apparently wuz afk. next time ur on ken let's finish teh mario dittoz
Back to top Go down
$NinKenDo64$

$NinKenDo64$

Number of posts : 692

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Same here Knux. If I didn't have Mario I probably would've lost. Razz
Ok whose the next victim!? punch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken64_livin_da_life

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:05 pm

congratz egg, ur moving on Very Happy

this friday is game night at my school, out of the characters i use (being MK, Wario and Pokemon Trainer) which character should i use? kirb says that i should be wario cuz my wario is really annoying xD
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:05 am

el_final wrote:
congratz egg, ur moving on Very Happy

this friday is game night at my school, out of the characters i use (being MK, Wario and Pokemon Trainer) which character should i use? kirb says that i should be wario cuz my wario is really annoying xD
lol cool, u actually have a video game night? swwweet, i wish my boring school did. Well hm...I rly dont know wat character u should use.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:22 am

Time for some Brawl lets go! Time to battle my way to the top again lets go Kirb this weekend since you can only do weekends. Dont miss it.

Cool gaming on Fridays, we would play some Smash on Tuesdays at my School. Wario FTW Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd official tournament bracket.   2nd official tournament bracket. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd official tournament bracket.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top