Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Vote_lcapOk, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Voting_barOk, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Vote_lcapOk, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Voting_barOk, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Empty
PostSubject: Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...   Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Tell me what you think Smile (its not as good as floppy's sigs, but i'm still learning all the stuff)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i finally learned how to do neon colors Very Happy

i think more can be done to it, but i'm not sure what
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...   Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Whoa pretty cool final, I can't really think about anything, it's pretty good...oh right, there's alot of free space in your sig, so maybe you should make the characters bigger to take up more room. Other than that...
gj

Last edited by Ëggdude on Thu May 28, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...   Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:05 pm

prettyyy aesome dudE!
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...   Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:28 pm

here's another solid snake sig that i made

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

watcha think?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...   Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Whoooa, this one's pretty cool too! Personally, I like this one better, idk, maybe It's cause my favorite color is Blue. (With Yoshi being the only exception)
Back to top Go down
$NinKenDo64$

$NinKenDo64$

Number of posts : 692

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...   Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:05 am

Heheh nice job man! You're on a roll!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken64_livin_da_life
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...   Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Woot, I just got PS. It's kinda confusing, but I'll get the hang of it. I made a couple of avatars too, an Egg avi, and a THB avi. I need to show you guys the THB one, I think it's cool. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...   Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:48 am

What is PS? Is it free?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...   Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
What is PS? Is it free?

PS=Photoshop and no, sry its not free Sad
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...   Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
What is PS? Is it free?
Keep using trial version, thats what i'm gonna do. xP
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...   Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:50 am

Aww, so you are using an ultra cool spectacular kickass program, I thought PS was some little thing you can download for free and do stuff in. Yeah stuff....

Anyway, I tried using PS on multiple occasions but dont know how most anything works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...   Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, so I made a sig for myself with PS...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top