Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Vote_lcapShare Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Voting_barShare Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Vote_lcapShare Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Voting_barShare Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys

Go down 

Should Share Stock be Allowed?
Yes
Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Vote_lcap79%Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
No
Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Vote_lcap21%Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys Empty
PostShare Stock should be allowed in team tourneys

Share stock should be allowed in the team tourney. Theres no reason it shouldn't be. Its a key part, strategically in team play. It should be allowed.

Anyone else agree with this?

EDIT: Doesn't matter now though...
I apologize if I came off as rude, just my opinion. Sorry. : )

Last edited by Lazy_NoTrace on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
Share this post on: reddit

Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys :: Comments

Miguel
Re: Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys
Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:24 pm by Miguel
Here we go again...
I'll be honest, If it says in the rules that its not allowed, then its not, I agree that in some other team tourneys might be allowed but if you are joining the tourny that means you accept the conditions and terms of the rules. If for some reason you disagree with the rules or you dont like it for whatever reason here is a solution... DON'T JOIN!
Hilife5247
Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:28 pm by Hilife5247
Migue wrote:
Here we go again...
I'll be honest, If it says in the rules that its not allowed, then its not, I agree that in some other team tourneys might be allowed but if you are joining the tourny that means you accept the conditions and terms of the rules. If for some reason you disagree with the rules or you dont like it for whatever reason here is a solution... DON'T JOIN!
wat he said...
Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:48 pm by 2D_Terror
Tell me one reason why its not allowed, it makes no sense. Kirb said he didn't like it because people take lives when there teammate has high damage and only 2 lives, it sounds like he banning it because of his own experiences.

Doesn't matter now though.
Hilife5247
Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 pm by Hilife5247
yea well his tourny, his rulez, deal with it
fLoPpY
Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:06 pm by fLoPpY
what migue said is good but i think it should be allowed, i mean why not? people can do what they want to do, deal with your partner, i mean you guys chose each other right?

i just dont understand why we cant. if the rules say you cant, then you cant, but if it doesnt say you cant, why not? i think we should just follow the rules, but i DO think that sharing stock does no harm at all
Bryce Kold
Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:43 am by Bryce Kold
Totally depends if Team Attack is on or off. If its off then by all means take the stock but if its on then its not an absolute must. There is no logical reason to ban it other than your partners getting annoyed of you dying but thats something that is your choice and should discuss before going into a match. TA off share stock always. TA on share stock optional.
~Killerobi170~
Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:21 am by ~Killerobi170~
NoTrace wrote:
Share stock should be allowed in the team tourney. Theres no reason it shouldn't be. Its a key part, strategically in team play. It should be allowed.

Anyone else agree with this?

EDIT: Doesn't matter now though...
I apologize if I came off as rude, just my opinion. Sorry. : )

Share stock isnt allowed.???

Why not its a team battle... meaning that both partners have to rely on each other.. and by doing that they have to figure out when there partner is in need of help..

Because sometime i hate when people take my stocks when i dont need to..
Blayd
Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:47 pm by Blayd
I dnt get why it isnt its a great aset n being great team...
Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:49 pm by Guest
I got a question. Since "Yes" is winning, should we allowed share stock?

Share Stock should be allowed in team tourneys

Page 1 of 1