fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Vote_lcapfLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Voting_barfLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Vote_lcapfLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Voting_barfLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

Number of posts : 1268

fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:05 am

First topic message reminder :

**UPDATE**
REQUESTS LIMITED TO 1 REQUEST EACH WEEK.

because im really sorry but im busier now with school and everything and im trying to get good grades and i need to focus on schoolwork, PSAT, and SAT. sorry guys and thanks Smile

Well to start off, this is my signature request thread. So just request here and i'll be sure to make a great sig for you. here are some of my sigs:

**Some were Requested**

ordered from most recent to least recent by the way, im not in any of the pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

VV Animation!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It would be easier if requests would be in this format:

Name:
Render(Give me a Link):
Text you want on it:
Extra wishes:

:: just copy and paste it ::

**for those of u who arent familiar with the term "Render": it means a picture of the graphic u want on ur sig.**

Thanks for requesting and i hope i can make you something good :]

Last edited by fLoPpY on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 64 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
ZERO
ZERO

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:20 am

Whoa this thing hasent been used in a while.

-Blows of the layer of dust that resides on the Thread-

OK, lets get started:

Can i get a sig that has my sub-mains on it, this includes Mario,Peach,Yoshi,and Wario.
And somewhere on it can i get the words; "Zero:Mushroom Mainer" on it perferably at the bottom.

Im not looking for anything specific in this sig but knowing you i know it will be epic.
Back to top Go down
http://aol.com

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 am

I would like a sig with Falco and Ness, with the text: "Crazy"
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:35 pm

If im not asking for too much Flops can i get another one
Can this one have Catain Falcon n lucario on it wit a aura n fiery mixed BG
and have THB n Blayd on it too plz n ty
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
SpeedKing

SpeedKing

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Name: SpeedKing
Render: Super Sonic and Pit (Pit shooting arrow)
Text you want on it: SpeedKing
Extra wishes:

and dude if can do this thnx message when and if it gets done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 pm

@ SpeedKing
1. fLoPpY hasn't been active a lot
2. fLoPpY is a girl
3. This thread has been inactive for a long time

I'm not trying to be mean, but...
Please check when the last post was before you post in a thread.
Back to top Go down
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:43 am

HeAvY wrote:
@ SpeedKing
1. fLoPpY hasn't been active a lot
2. fLoPpY is a girl
3. This thread has been inactive for a long time

I'm not trying to be mean, but...
Please check when the last post was before you post in a thread.

lmao
seriously, blayd's post was from April 25!
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
$NinKenDo64$

$NinKenDo64$

Number of posts : 692

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:55 am

Lol he's new go easy on him xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken64_livin_da_life

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:01 pm

answer this question, SpeedKing. Have you ever been on any forum other than THB?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top