~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Vote_lcap~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Voting_bar~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Vote_lcap~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Voting_bar~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

~4th Official THB Tourney~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

~4th Official THB Tournament~

Duration: Sunday January 10th-Sunday January 17th

Welcome all clanmates, to the Fourth Official THB Tourney!
This time around, ol' Egg will be your host, and Wii__The__People will be my tourney assistant!

As usual, this tourney will be played using Double Elimination, which I'm sure most of you are already familiar with. But basically you have to lose twice in order to be out of the tourney. Let me know if you are having any problems or questions with this tourney.

Rules
All Matches shall be played as following:
Spoiler:

Finishing Your Matches
All matches for the current round must be completed within the duration of that round. (Which is posted at the top of this thread)
Should a match be uncompleted at the end of the duration of a round, I will determine who moves on based on effort in completing the match.

Now if you need a little more time to finish your match, I will extend the deadline of the round to what I see reasonable. Just make sure you tell me before deadline of the round.

And make sure you post the results of your matches here, or they won't be counted.

Participants:
Spoiler:

Tourney Brackets/Matchups
Click on the link below to view the Brackets.
4th Official THB Tournament

LET THE CHAOS BEGIN! :p

Last edited by Eggdude on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:19 am

ZeroZeroWeasel wrote:
Sorry I haven't been active at all lately guys...
i've been having a lot of family problems and overall have just been really busy.
Of course i'm also addicted to combat arms so normally when i'm ever on the CPU im playing that.
I'm trying but things are getting hard as i'm getting closer to college.
HW & projects are making me quite busy as well...
Next tourny i'll try to get everything done.

OMG! dude I loved that game! long time I don't play it but tell me if sniping others and making nut shots doesn't give you as much pleasure as making unbelievables? and later the haters will call you hacker >_>
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
ike123

ike123

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:33 am

id take part in the tourny
Back to top Go down
ike123

ike123

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am

i think it would be awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:48 am

ike123 wrote:
id take part in the tourny
Sorry, but the tournament already started. Wait until is over and you can enter the 5th Official Tournament.
Back to top Go down
Aucas15

Aucas15

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Hey, when the 5th tourney is ready, dont forget me.....
I wanna get in on some action. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Well, just remember to post in the topic when its made. : D
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:26 pm

5th one may start in like another half a year LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Naw obi it will prolly start n about a few months if not sooner.
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
Blayd

Blayd

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Well i beat HG his sonic was tough

First 7blade/Marth vs Heavy/Sonic=7Blade/marth

Second match 7Blade/Marth vs HeavY/Sonic=7Blade/marth

GGs HG u got kinda gud wit Sonic.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:12 am

*Brackets Updated*

Evil-Knuckles has defeated 7Blade. Congratulations to 7Blade for winning 3rd Place!

Now, the Final Championship Round had come. Miguel_of_the_Jungle vs. Evil-Knuckles!
Back to top Go down
Coconut833

Coconut833

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:19 am

A good match up, who will win?
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:31 am

I knew Migue of the Jungle was going to win from the start.
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 pm

So, do you want me to record the finals Egg?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:41 pm

2D_Terror wrote:

You read my mind Trace, that would be great. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:42 pm

2D_Terror wrote:
That's a great idea! Then put the video on the first post of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Oh snap how did i make it all the way to the finals? I havnt even looked at this thread in over a month.

Against Miguel ey hmm yes I do believe recording it would be good but IDK about it because its Trace who is recording it and I dont connect well but we will give it a shot.

So Miguel has yet to be eliminated so Id have to beat him in two sets before he beats me once. Well guess I should start practicing.
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
2D_Terror

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:58 am

Yes, knuckles does have a point. If it lags bad, frame rate wise, then it wouldn't be good to record it as it will record the lag as well. If the framerate is fine and just button lag then it could work out well.

Otherwise, I can just record replays if there are any.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:57 am

Wow this isnt over yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Blayd

Blayd

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:09 am

Yes it is obi its tha final round nw Evil k vs migue...
Back to top Go down
~Zack the Vizard~

~Zack the Vizard~

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 am

FINISH THIS THING ALREADY!!! Its been here since I joined! OMG
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/member.php?u=42448
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:39 am

O_O
Ok, I better start practicing. I didn't know this still going. I hope we can brawl soon I'm a little anxious cuz I start a new job in like 9 or 10 hrs from now. If the matches are gonna be recorded I hope they get to be posted on the site unlike the ones from the previous tourny *cough JV, cough David* I know this is gonna get intense because Evil knows how I play really well and I know how he plays. I hope it gets to be INTENSE otherwise it's a tourny and it seems that anything goes so we might even end up gimping each other or edge hogging D:, nah I don't think it would go that far... or maybe it will? O_o
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
2D_Terror

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Yes, they will get posted on the site, Migue. XD

Otherwise it'd be pointless to record them.
Back to top Go down
HoRnY

HoRnY

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm

ok i wanna join a tornament ok add me in now nyaha im going to get respect and a rival
Back to top Go down
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:41 pm

I expect a good clean match from both of you

good luck you 2....anyways this hasn't ended horny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:38 pm

yeah, horny, you can join the next one, but this one's almost done anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~4th Official THB Tourney~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top