Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Vote_lcapHello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Voting_barHello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Vote_lcapHello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Voting_barHello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Hello, it's Imma.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
imtayma

imtayma

Number of posts : 14

Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hello, it's Imma.   Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello all of you Hollow Brawlers. This is Imma, from QR. I just decided to make an account here, just because I thought it was a cool name.

Nah, I'm kidding, Miguel was looking for a brawl in my clan's chat and I happened to be home at the time, and he introduced me to this clan. You may have seen me just hanging around the portal for no reason, reading your every word. But anyway, this place looks pretty nice. Of course I'm not going to be an official member until I decide to quit my own clan. I may, or I may not, it just depends.

So yeah, I just am looking forward to getting to know some other people here and I'm sure you're all friendly, right?

Also, I am a female, and am currently part of the Queens Regnant Clan. Thanks for letting me hang around here, guys. ^.^

Edit: I am probably not going to be able to brawl for a while now. You see, I've been busy at school, and the school I go to is in a different state, and no I can't bring my wii to school. But when I do get home I'll make sure and announce it so I can brawl some of you guys. We have breaks called "Homeleaves" which is straight forward. When we leave for home. I'm rusty in that period of time, but I do get better after playing a while. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by imtayma on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No more acronyms.)
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/imtayma.ai

AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Imma.   Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Welcome Ima, I hope you enjoy your time here. Razz
Back to top Go down
BLUE FALCON5

BLUE FALCON5

Number of posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Imma.   Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:09 pm

lol migue thanks for pionting out to every one hahaa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Imma.   Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:33 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Imma.   Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:05 pm

welcome Imma!

yes we may not be the overall best SSBB clan in skill out there but....we all have a great bond with eachother so im sure you'll enjoy it here ^_^

and I've heard of your clan QR...
I think I seen a thread on it,on fc.com...but they seem like they have bad ass skillz so im sure you do to ^_^

I'm sure we will have epic brawls in are future =]

we anyways
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909
ZERO
ZERO

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Imma.   Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:56 pm

Well Well Well , a spy? read every word? GET HER!!! JK .
Welcome,the names ZERO or for short 0 idc as you might can tell im a........how can i put this...unique character,i am also a comical relif in harsh situations.And in my spare time i like to media inform my fellow members. anyway welcome and ive seen you before.
Back to top Go down
http://aol.com
JV_Master

JV_Master

Number of posts : 1221

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Imma.   Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Well i may be late as always but hey =p Welcome to THB bored
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register&a
monkeydude

monkeydude

Number of posts : 1005

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Imma.   Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:03 am

Even though i'm late also still gona say Welcome new THB guest member lol guest member that's a new one lol Well i hope you enjoy it here gj
Back to top Go down
http://aro-network.co.uk/ths/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's Imma.   Hello, it's Imma. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, it's Imma.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members' Area :: Introduction-