Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Vote_lcapHeavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Voting_barHeavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Vote_lcapHeavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Voting_barHeavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:46 pm

I asked my good buddy Miguel if I should make a request thread after i showed him this sig that i made for ZZW

Spoiler:
so i will now be taking requests for sigs, i will have a limit of one request per 3 days, however, just so i can keep up with school, but if it's a weekend with no HW, i may go on a sig rampage and take more requests lol

but sometimes i get bored and i'll make sigs for people who didnt even make requests Razz

so, request away!!!

Last edited by Heavy Garbage on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coconut833

Coconut833

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:52 am

Really cool sigs , different, but in a good way. I would request one but my sig space is full Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:40 pm

thats fine, and thanks for the compliment Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:44 pm

I would like a sig with Ness beating Master Hand.

By the way, what do you think about this sig?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Gaby this isnt your sig thread, we saw it on your thread already you dont have to post them everywere you go.
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

Number of posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:49 am

may i have a siggy with Marth and my name and saying THB on it plz..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:29 pm

sure thing, katsu, sorry i didnt notice this, i thought no one posted in here anymore xD
Back to top Go down
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:49 pm

thanks HG..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 pm

ok katsu, here you go:

V1:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

V2:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

V3:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tell me which one you like, and i'll give you the IMG code, but if you don't like them, then tell me what you want in it such as:

tone
picture used
effects
Back to top Go down
ZEPLITOR

ZEPLITOR

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:07 pm

I would like a SIG with MK and Ganondorf Like one on each side with some effects and my name in Middle plz. I think it will look awesome if you do it =P punch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:58 pm

ok white candle, coming right up
Back to top Go down
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:11 pm

i want V3 nicely done HG...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:22 pm

ok Katsu, here's the img code for V3:

Code:
[IMG]http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/thebosses12/marth3.jpg[/IMG]

and White Candle, here are the ones i made for you

V1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

V2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tell me which one you want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZEPLITOR

ZEPLITOR

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:17 pm

They look really awesome dude!
I love them! i like v1
How did u make those? dude u gotta teach me!
Back to top Go down
ZEPLITOR

ZEPLITOR

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:29 am

I got a question tho.
Is there anyway like you can make V1 a little less blury?
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:59 am

Hey HG can u make me one with math n toon link
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:04 am

7Blade wrote:
Hey HG can u make me one with math n toon link

Something like 1 + 1 = Toon Link? XD

Kidding, but still its funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
Blayd

Blayd

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:01 pm

lol no trace i meant to say marth n toon link[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:00 pm

yeah sure, i'll make it less blurry

its just a filter i added Razz
Back to top Go down
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:26 pm

HG thanks again for teh sig..
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:11 am

Umm HG could i get an Marth doin shield breaker n CF doin Falcon punch sig with a inferno BG with 7blade and THB on it plz
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:44 am

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Gaby this isnt your sig thread, we saw it on your thread already you dont have to post them everywere you go.

Lol thats what gaby is known for...

Back on topic never mind this post :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:02 am

killerobi170 wrote:
Evil-Knuckles wrote:

Lol thats what gaby is known for...

Back on topic never mind this post :/
Darn it killerobi170! Stop posting in old posts.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:16 am

I didnt know this was old i saw this in the top 10 topics so i posted something on it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
DarkTy

DarkTy

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Again, good for a starter, you're getting the feel however, you really need to use brushes, what you really need is a brush set, download them off of Deviantart.com. You get a 5/10-Try downloading and using brushes.
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!   Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy Garbage's Sig Request Thread!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top