Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!



 
HomeChatroomFAQRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:42 am
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
by STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
by Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
by Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
by Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
by Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
 
Bryce Kold (2154)
 
Blayd (1919)
 
STEVENDX (1538)
 
fLoPpY (1268)
 
JV_Master (1221)
 
Miguel (1103)
 
2D_Terror (1041)
 
n10do_STAR (1040)
 

Share | 
 

 The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:21 pm

this is an in person game with tim, here, great games this afternoon!
Back to top Go down
Miguel

avatar

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:10 am

BUH! It sux!!
Nah, I'm jk you know I just don't like that masked midget b@stard. Even tho I hate him I gotta admit that the first kill James made was awesome and the spikes that Tim made were well applied. Good Game guys

_________________

Lol gif made by Steve

Awesome work made by trace.

Thanks Ally for the team signature!

Thanks Ralph really great signature.
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
STEVENDX

avatar

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:29 am

yeah good stuff guys...Man I wanna be taped on a match -_-

_________________



THX fLoPpY FOR THE EPIC SIGS and Evil FOR THE BOSS GIF!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909
Okami



Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:49 am

Me too ^^
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:26 am

yeah, tim almost got a footstool kill on me on my last stock lol, i got scared xD
Back to top Go down
Coconut833

avatar

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:39 am

Looked like ggs, you're both good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com
Storm

avatar

Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:19 am

meta knight hmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/black151
Okami



Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:45 am

Lol Storm "Hmmm" you sound like a snake charmer all the time xD
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com
2D_Terror



Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:21 am

You should use Uair to momentum cancel with MK. Toon Link shouldn't have KOed you with Fsmash so early on your 3rd or 2nd stock.

But they looked like GGs.

Good DI, except for Toon Link. XD

gj
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:44 pm

@ Storm

lol u really hate my new play style now, dontcha? xD

@ Trace

I'm still learning MK, so i didnt know that u-air could momentum cancel Razz

also, i'm still learning DI Razz so thanks for the compliment xD
Back to top Go down
BLUE FALCON5

avatar

Number of posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:37 pm

good games i enjoy wacthing macthes like these
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

avatar

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:46 pm

Heavy Garbage wrote:
@ Storm

lol u really hate my new play style now, dontcha? xD

@ Trace

I'm still learning MK, so i didnt know that u-air could momentum cancel Razz

also, i'm still learning DI Razz so thanks for the compliment xD

Any airiel will cancel your momentum you will be able to start using your characters air speed to reverse the process and return back to the stage, the key is picking the fastest one to use. With Wolf its Uair, Marths is Fair, Ganons is Uair or Bair. Metaknight has the faster one in the game I think so he lives a whole lot longer than he needs to.

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://thbc.forumotion.com/
2D_Terror



Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:16 pm

Pinkles wrote:
Heavy Garbage wrote:
@ Storm

lol u really hate my new play style now, dontcha? xD

@ Trace

I'm still learning MK, so i didnt know that u-air could momentum cancel Razz

also, i'm still learning DI Razz so thanks for the compliment xD

Any airiel will cancel your momentum you will be able to start using your characters air speed to reverse the process and return back to the stage, the key is picking the fastest one to use. With Wolf its Uair, Marths is Fair, Ganons is Uair or Bair. Metaknight has the faster one in the game I think so he lives a whole lot longer than he needs to.

Yeah, using Uair like crazy after getting hit will let MK survive to stupid percents. *cough*130%+*cough*
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:59 pm

NoTrace wrote:
Pinkles wrote:
Heavy Garbage wrote:
@ Storm

lol u really hate my new play style now, dontcha? xD

@ Trace

I'm still learning MK, so i didnt know that u-air could momentum cancel Razz

also, i'm still learning DI Razz so thanks for the compliment xD

Any airiel will cancel your momentum you will be able to start using your characters air speed to reverse the process and return back to the stage, the key is picking the fastest one to use. With Wolf its Uair, Marths is Fair, Ganons is Uair or Bair. Metaknight has the faster one in the game I think so he lives a whole lot longer than he needs to.

Yeah, using Uair like crazy after getting hit will let MK survive to stupid percents. *cough*130%+*cough*

mkay, i gotta remember that, thanx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
albertobankai

avatar

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:10 am

wow u guy r both good
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/albertobankai
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu   

Back to top Go down
 

The Epicness That is This Particular Game With Kirbachu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» problem with the game : no control over the moves of the pc
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game
» Donít forget about your FREE game card!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members' Area :: Creative Corner :: Videos-