I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Vote_lcapI didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Voting_barI didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Vote_lcapI didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Voting_barI didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Empty
PostSubject: I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless   I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:07 pm

My name started out as skinlesscougar.

I love video games. I play way more than just brawl. My favorite genre of video games is probably rts however I haven't played much rts in a while other than Rome total war. My favorite seires is C&C but I've put it off for a while.

Then I like Fps.
C.S.S, TF2, Cod 2, Half life 2. those are the major ones

My favorite thing ever though is paintballing. Now I would rather paintball on a sup airball speedball field than anything else in the world. I could do it for several hours a day easy if I had the cash Smile

--Brawl--

I main Olimar and I'm adding Captain falcon to the mix. I'm terrible at balancing characters and the first to pay for it is Olimar and I hate it. If I add another character expect my main to drop drastically. It happened when I wanted to use sonic and its happening now when I try to get captain falcon good so I'm in a sense like a new player at brawl.

My order of characters in favor is Olimar,Captain Falcon, Toon link, Kirby and Sonic.

My best is Olimar has always been my most dependable but Kirby and Toon link were my best at different points. I can't maintain my skills at video games at all. I pick up and drop things to often.
Some day though I hope I'll learn to stick with just Olimar. Until then though don't expect me to fight the same everytime because I could ether suck or own its unpredictable.

---Other stuff---

As far as video games go you all need to watch this series.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This link is to the intro video to let you know what its all about.

If you haven't do it'll change your view on video games forever.

Oh and if you need a job done listen I'm really dependable when I need to be if I'm doing it without guidance don't expect anything. Like if you need help at getting better I'll get you where u want to be in skill somehow. If you want a challenge I'll be able to give you that to. I said Olimar is the most dependable because he takes the least amount of time to get good.

---Names I use online---
In any rts: General52 (and renegade which is an fps but its apart of C&C
In any other game: Skinlesscougar(full)
Skinless(nickname)
Skin (if I have to)

The nickname Skinless came from mechassault when I used to play xbox live everyone called me skinless and I kind of forgot about Skinlesscougar. Then I thought of this prolouge in thought and wrote it out in my late 8th early 9th grade year ---> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by skinless on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless   I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Wow nice intro skin. RTS are really fun although Im not very good at them I like Starcraft ( cant wait for 2). Ive never been paintballing before but i know its loads of fun to bad its so costly though. I'm good at character swaping I can play as almost anyone and be good, I learn best by playing as the same character as my opponent and after around or 2 im just as good or better. I hope I get a chance to fight you at your peak.
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
monkeydude

monkeydude

Number of posts : 1005

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless   I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:04 pm

oh wow now we definatly know alot about you skinless,that's super long
Back to top Go down
http://aro-network.co.uk/ths/
Alex

Alex

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless   I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:39 pm

Hey skin I know you but I don't know if you know me.... Your are one of the Greatest Olimar users I have seen yet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/35732/alexbegin1.html
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless   I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:57 pm

AlexBegin1 wrote:
Hey skin I know you but I don't know if you know me.... Your are one of the Greatest Olimar users I have seen yet!

uh I wouldn't agree with u on that one my expectations for being good are really high. I'd give my self a 6/10 on my skill with olimar.
Back to top Go down
Deck

Deck

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless   I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:22 pm

Howdy!
in case you didn't know....
I be Deck
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum
monkeydude

monkeydude

Number of posts : 1005

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless   I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:23 pm

Deck wrote:
Howdy!
in case you didn't know....
I be Deck
that famous line is almost on every post
Back to top Go down
http://aro-network.co.uk/ths/
Corrupted X

Corrupted X

Number of posts : 432

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless   I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:35 am

yea it sure is howdy i be deck i see it everywere =P
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless   I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didn't know we had a intro thing, well... I'm Skinless

View previous topic View next topic Back to top