Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Vote_lcapHey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Voting_barHey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Vote_lcapHey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Voting_barHey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WOWFAN03

WOWFAN03

Number of posts : 14

Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys I'm WOWFAN03! As a new member I just thought i'd introduce myself so here's a little about me.

-->I Have a friendcodes account.
-->I Really like to play Brawl.
-->I also play the New Naruto game and DBZ budakai tenchaichi 3.
-->I just have a Wii.
-->I'm a really nice person and I don't hold grudges nor hate.
-->Haha I also play pokemon!
-->I love sparing on video games and I like to train with others haha.
-->If you wanna friend request me on friendcodes, don't be shy!
[b]

I'm looking forward to having fun playing with this "New" Clan For Brawl! I just hope I'm good enough for you guys haha!

Thanks for reading and I'm happy to chat it up!

Toon link

Last edited by WOWFAN03 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 am

Wow letz brawl today I'll be in the main chat now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

Number of posts : 1040

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm

heh, welcome to thb xD
Back to top Go down
WOWFAN03

WOWFAN03

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:23 pm

Did I say hi yet? Well hello anyways. lol
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:30 am

Welcome Wow to thb
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
ZEPLITOR

ZEPLITOR

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:57 pm

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI! I got soooooo many questions 4z u2z man! What color is the Different color of the orange of a watermelon? Why do You like Cheeze-Itz!?...?????
Question, Question, Question.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:05 pm

I like your mains cool I want to brawl you smirk
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
rex master12

rex master12

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:45 pm

i got nothing =/
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Rex Master I can see your unfamiliar with basic forum edict, seeing as how you have been posting in threads that are nearly two months old. First of all if what you are trying to do is get your name across THB the best method is not by spamming, "hi i'm new here lets brawl" across two month old introduction threads. Just make your own introduction thread and post once or twice in there. Posting four times in a thread on the first page even if there not in consecutive order, is still considered spam. And as you can see from all of the complaints you have received, you have done quite a lot of spamming.
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com
rex master12

rex master12

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:49 pm

woah! thx 4 tellin me 0.0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:02 pm

rex master12 wrote:
woah! thx 4 tellin me 0.0

a perfect example of spam, sorry, but please refrain from reviving old threads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D   Hey!  I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey! I'm the Newest Edition To The Team! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top