Clan combo video! - Page 4 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Clan combo video! - Page 4 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Clan combo video! - Page 4 Vote_lcapClan combo video! - Page 4 Voting_barClan combo video! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Clan combo video! - Page 4 Vote_lcapClan combo video! - Page 4 Voting_barClan combo video! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Clan combo video!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Clan combo video! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Since 2D_Terror aka Trace isn't really playing brawl anymore, and has abandoned this project, I have decided to pick it up, with permission from the dude of eggs!

Ok, without further ado, here's what you need to do:

1. Put your replay onto an SD card
2. plug it into your computer, and find the .bin file in Private>wii>RSBE>rp
3. upload it to mediafire
4. post the mediafire link here with the time(s) of the super special awesome combos!
5. I will review them and if they get the OK, I will record them and include them in the video!

Happy searching through your replays for something awesome!

P.S. If it's a falcon or ganon combo, it better be EXTREMELY epic, not just epic, that's all Smile

Last edited by HeAvY on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:08 pm

I dont have enough combos. PLus, today is my last day having a cp till tuesday. I'm stuck with wiinet till then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:16 pm

if you go onto YT and search "UnTouchAble Brawl combo video", and watch the video, you'll see a guy named Kyo, he only had ONE clip of himself as marth in that whole video, and it was the best one IMO

of course it still matters how many good clips you give me, and in the end, you'll know that you were one of those who contributed to the awesome video that is to come
Back to top Go down
Xeire

Xeire

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:11 am

HeAvY wrote:
we don't want our BRAWL combo video to have smash mods in it (aside from replays and tags), hence it being a brawl video, we can have a seperate minus video if you want, so i'll take that into consideration

what do you mean by smash mods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:38 am

Xeire wrote:
HeAvY wrote:
we don't want our BRAWL combo video to have smash mods in it (aside from replays and tags), hence it being a brawl video, we can have a seperate minus video if you want, so i'll take that into consideration

brawl+, brawl-, BBrawl, P:M are smash mods
Back to top Go down
Xeire

Xeire

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:39 pm

HeAvY wrote:
Xeire wrote:
HeAvY wrote:

brawl+, brawl-, BBrawl, P:M are smash mods

actually brawl plus is really ehancing i understand if youre talking about brawlminus but brawl plus is like speed increase and fair brawl
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Mods means modding the game in any way at all. Even if you change the simplest thing in it, you modded it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 pm

you could be considered modding if you took out Link's Gale Boomerang and changed it into A regular Boomerang..
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm

PostSubject: Re: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:45 pm

it feels like this thread is turning into a derp :|
Back to top Go down
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:18 am

I have vids of alot of ppl on my youtube heavy try those
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:04 pm

HeAvY wrote:

Now you understand why I was never successful with it. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com

PostSubject: Re: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:36 pm

STEVENDX wrote:
I have vids of alot of ppl on my youtube heavy try those

a link would be helpful, you know...

2D_Terror wrote:
HeAvY wrote:

Now you understand why I was never successful with it. >.<

i guess i do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan combo video!   Clan combo video! - Page 4 Icon_minitime