Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Vote_lcapYea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Voting_barYea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Vote_lcapYea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Voting_barYea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmo_Eurinari

Cosmo_Eurinari

Number of posts : 6

Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Empty
PostSubject: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Hey, My Name is J'haira *Pronounce Juh-High-ruh* but you may address me as my Gamer Tag (Cosmo_Eurinari).. Some of you may know me as Veil (get over it you nostalgia freaks -_-)..

I am active Smasher in Michigan and am trying to become known and Power Ranked in my state, then around the entire US. I'm a Toon Link player (my secondaries change alot, though Marth is always on my roster). My preferred controller of choice in the Wii Remote solely (try not to underestimate me for this, you may just be owned pretty badly). I'm a pretty nice guy once you get to know me so try to find time to do that ^_^
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

Number of posts : 1040

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Well, can't say I knew you from before, but welcome back anyway.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 pm

nice.... are you a girl? 0.o
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
Cosmo_Eurinari

Cosmo_Eurinari

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Rock wrote:

does the pic look like a girl .-. ?
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Cosmo_Eurinari wrote:
Rock wrote:

does the pic look like a girl .-. ?

mmmm sorta, I'd say you could be a shemale but anyway nice to see you back xD
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Your trying to get power ranked but you use WiiMote....

Yeah, that makes sense. Do they even allow wireless controllers for official tourneys now? Last I heard, it was GMC or your out.

Nostalgia freaks? Your just not making sense. -_-

Anyways, welcome back? Your a confusing person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 pm

so trace, we need to buy a truck to participate in tourneys now? what has this world come to D:

welcome back, veil!
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:46 pm

What are you talking about? GMC = Gamecube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:13 pm

no, this is a gmc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gamecube controller would be GCC
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:49 pm

LMAO JAMES!
Back to top Go down
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:58 pm

HeAvY wrote:
no, this is a gmc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gamecube controller would be GCC

isnt this my joke? o.0
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Squadala

Squadala

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:10 am

2D_Terror wrote:

Yeah, that makes sense. Do they even allow wireless controllers for official tourneys now? Last I heard, it was GMC or your out.

I use Wii Remote and Nunchuck. I'm pretty good with it if I say myself it's just that it goes randomly weird sometimes so I need a new one :/

Anyway enjoy your stay ^-^
Back to top Go down
Cosmo_Eurinari

Cosmo_Eurinari

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:24 am

2D_Terror wrote:

They seem to be pretty OK with Wireless controllers in my region o: (though the scene's not really that hype any more, to say the least)

and when I say "Nostalgia Freaks" I'm addressing those whom seem to always call me "Veil", failing to acknowledge the Name above.... .~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:54 am

yeah, it is tim, but i couldn't help myself lol
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Timmy sue him for copy rights xD
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:11 pm

Cosmo_Eurinari wrote:
2D_Terror wrote:

They seem to be pretty OK with Wireless controllers in my region o: (though the scene's not really that hype any more, to say the least)

and when I say "Nostalgia Freaks" I'm addressing those whom seem to always call me "Veil", failing to acknowledge the Name above.... .~.

Thanks for explaining. Makes sense now. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link   Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yea.. nugguhs know my Toon Link

View previous topic View next topic Back to top