The Fallen man has arrived! THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
The Fallen man has arrived! THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
The Fallen man has arrived! Vote_lcapThe Fallen man has arrived! Voting_barThe Fallen man has arrived! Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
The Fallen man has arrived! Vote_lcapThe Fallen man has arrived! Voting_barThe Fallen man has arrived! Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

The Fallen man has arrived!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrasticFallen

DrasticFallen

Number of posts : 9

The Fallen man has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Hello everyone, I'm DrasticFallen, but you can call me Drastic, DF, Camden, or Cam. I decided to come to this site when my friend Sora was telling me about a tournament that he was in. I main Kirby, but I also like using a lot of characters. This site looks pretty cool, so I guess I'll stay around. Just don't make me fight any Shinigami. XP
Back to top Go down
Oscar (ODSS)

Oscar (ODSS)

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:18 pm

FIRST!!!! heloo welcome to thb
Back to top Go down
DrasticFallen

DrasticFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Yay! Someone else who likes Kirby! <3 Thanks!
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

Number of posts : 1040

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:25 pm

He's not the only kirby mainer around here :3

I'm n10 or "Autum" welcome to THB Smile

if you have any questions, feel free to ask or pm me, also you shold make your way to the main chat right above the forums that's where we all hang around.

Hope you enjoy it here kdance
Back to top Go down
DrasticFallen

DrasticFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Alright, I'll make note of that. Thanks Autum.

Also, Kirbies galore!!
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Hello. Im Obi. Welcome to THB. Im THB's undercover detective. I find out clues and keep note of THB's past events Very Happy
Such as previous fights. >.>

Anyway, I could also help you out. Ive been here for about 2 years Very Happy
You can also ask Eggdude the leader or Evil-Knuckles. You may also ask monkey if you see him.

Hope you enjoy your stay hypno
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:28 pm

lol what's all that about obi?

Yea you should definatly talk to Egg if you see him, he's our leader and my favourite of our admins ... Sorry Kirb evil and monkey sweat

He's been quite busy since school started though and his computer is broken too so finding him the last couple weeks has been a bit harder..
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Greetings hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:18 pm

n10do_STAR wrote:

Yea you should definitely talk to Egg if you see him, he's our leader and my favorite of our admins... Sorry Kirbachu, Evil-Knuckles and monkeydude [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He's been quite busy since school started though and his computer is broken too so finding him the last couple weeks has been a bit harder..
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:56 pm

~Killerobi170~ wrote:
n10do_STAR wrote:

Yea you should definitely talk to Egg if you see him, he's our leader and my favorite of our admins... Sorry Kirbachu, Evil-Knuckles and monkeydude [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You didn't even say anything... you just quoted me -.-

--edit... never mind you put in thier full usernames, don't you think he would have figured it out?
Back to top Go down
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 pm

more kirby mainers, i feel so in the crowd...

THB's first kirby mainer welcomes you happy kirby
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Saki

Saki

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Hiya Camden ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
DrasticFallen

DrasticFallen

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Sora <3

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. I've already played Rock/Miguel, and he seemed pretty good.

I can't wait to play more of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oscar (ODSS)

Oscar (ODSS)

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Kirbachu wrote:
more kirby mainers, i feel so in the crowd...

THB's first kirby mainer welcomes you happy kirby

... not for long smirk
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:52 am

Kirb's not the first. >.>
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:17 am

who was :O

wait this is getting offtopic... =/

Spoiler:

but yea, you should check out the cc's and get a sl test if you still want one.
also do you have an aib?

Last edited by n10do_STAR on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:23 am

n10do_STAR wrote:

[spoiler[I could but that seems like an awful lot of effort I don't want to put forth rght now xD[/spoiler]

also do you have an aib?

Hmm.. Can I get a SL test too actually?

And I guess you failed Razz
Caught you redhanded before you fixed your error Very Happy

~Killerobi170~ is seeing the future of this...
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:31 am

you know I can edit your posts too right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:32 am

I know...

Thats why I said I can see the future part Razz
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:39 am

I'm going to stop spamming drastics intro thread now...lol
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:40 am

n10do_STAR wrote:

Spoiler:

also do you have an aib?

*continues the topic*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen man has arrived!   The Fallen man has arrived! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fallen man has arrived!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top