I'm poor, help... THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
I'm poor, help... THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
I'm poor, help... Vote_lcapI'm poor, help... Voting_barI'm poor, help... Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
I'm poor, help... Vote_lcapI'm poor, help... Voting_barI'm poor, help... Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

I'm poor, help...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
greengold2014

greengold2014

Number of posts : 413

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:29 pm

How can a poor college kid make enough money so that he can get super smash bros for the 3ds.  I'm already spending $300 a month on gasoline and paying for a fraternity?  Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://aro-network.co.uk/ths/
Oscar (ODSS)

Oscar (ODSS)

Number of posts : 265

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:45 pm

You can sell your soul to the devil. Or you can trade in games that you don't play anymore. Trust me, you wouldn't notice that they're gone, unless they're games you really like. (RIP IN PIECE FALL OF CYBERTRON)
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

Number of posts : 1040

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:10 pm

If you're crafty, sell it. If you're not crafty then sell old crap. If you don't have old crap then... er xD I dunno. Pick up a part time job?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:40 pm

lol greeny.

An easy but somewhat tedious way to make a little cash is through Amazon Turk. It's basically a website run by Amazon with a bunch of random tasks requested by different companies. When you finish a task, you get paid a small amount of money, and you can do as many tasks as you want.

So an example of a task would be:
"Type the text from these images" for $0.05

There's a range of tasks with a range of pay from like $0.01 - $0.50+ per completed task. 

I think I made like $3 bucks for a few hours of work there, though I haven't used it in a long time. lol. Like I said, this way of making money is tedious and really time consuming, but if you have the free time and need a little extra cash, it's not a bad option.
Back to top Go down
greengold2014

greengold2014

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:01 am

I have a part time job and I'm getting as many hours as i can with my 17 hour semester.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:43 pm

You must get a full time job and take in between 6-12 credits every semester. I'm not a doctor but going for 17 units it's a little exaggerated but you do w/e makes your boat float. Also Hi people Smile
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
Eggdude

Eggdude

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 5:07 pm

I was going to take 18 credits this semester, but I was like. lol.

Hi Mig. :p
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

Number of posts : 1221

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:41 pm

sell your xbox one dude! xD We played Destiny a couple of times and haven't seen you since!
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register&a
greengold2014

greengold2014

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:47 pm

I <3 my xbox! I am waiting for The Division to come out.  I also have to take at least 14 hours to keep my tops (State scholarship that is worth a lot of money).  I cannot get enough money for selling games and I will not help the machine known as gamestop make a 300% profit off of me.  I guess I will just have to get it with the money that I make working as a stripper every other weekend.  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 pm

How come you never invite us?

That aside you could try selling some games online rather than 10% or less.. at gamestop.
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
greengold2014

greengold2014

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:15 pm

I can't invite all of you to my stripper show... Y'all won't tip. ;)
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:24 pm

Have you tried selling on Ebay?

And who says we won't tip?
arrogant
Back to top Go down
greengold2014

greengold2014

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:29 pm

I don't know how to sell things on ebay  Why?...  And y'all would  blush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm poor, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm poor, help...   I'm poor, help... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm poor, help...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members' Area :: Other Discussion-