Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcapHollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Voting_barHollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcapHollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Voting_barHollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

For those of you who are photoshop gifted here is your chance to help out the clan

Help make a new banner that strikes fear into other clans

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is my first try
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Here you go THB [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Anyone likes the banner I made for THB. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
albertobankai

albertobankai

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:18 pm

make all the brawlers look hollow like hollow ichigo it stands for the title hollow brawlers u guys get it
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/albertobankai
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Well, for one its too small, and everything is flattened.

Ichigo or anything Bleach related shouldn't be in a Brawl banner. Regardless of how the clan was started or why it's named what it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:21 pm

I'll make another one.
Back to top Go down
albertobankai

albertobankai

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:30 pm

NoTrace wrote:
Well, for one its too small, and everything is flattened.

Ichigo or anything Bleach related shouldn't be in a Brawl banner. Regardless of how the clan was started or why it's named what it is.
well take the hollow part out cuz no knew about hollow till bleach came out if u say u did u r telling lies
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/albertobankai

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Well it took me 2 hours, but I did it. What do you think THB? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Its not bad, good job Gaby. But you have to resize your images so that they don't seem squished or stretched out. You can try overlapping them, or even erasing part of the pictures to make them fit. :p

And trace, it doesn't have to be obviously Bleach. It could be a small thing, like how our banner's text looks like Bleach's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Eggdude wrote:
Its not bad, good job Gaby. But you have to resize your images so that they don't seem squished or stretched out. You can try overlapping them, or even erasing part of the pictures to make them fit. :p

And trace, it doesn't have to be obviously Bleach. It could be a small thing, like how our banner's text looks like Bleach's.
But David i had to stretch it out.
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Eggdude wrote:

Bold part:
Yeah, but I was mainly posting about his suggestion. Something like text I'd be fine with, as long as it doesn't go too far.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Very Crazy Gaby wrote:
Eggdude wrote:

But David i had to stretch it out.
Yeah I get what you mean, but lemme give you some tips.
You know when you resize a image? How little icons pop up on the sides and corners of an image?
Try using only the resizing icons on the corners, using the ones on the sides make it look more streched.
And by stretched, I mean that it doesn't look right, like if I got Yoshi and stretched his nose into an oval, it wouldn't look right.

And also, think about how big your creation is before you find pics for it.
If I wanted to make a big image, I'd look for bigger pictures, and I'd try to avoid small pictures because I'd probably have to end up stretching them.
Back to top Go down
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My newer version of a banner idea (w/out masks)

If you want to make a gif one we'd all have to make banners the same size so they would all fit and look nice

The current banner for the site is 14.222 inches by 2.139 inches
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:16 am

Ouh nice! It's just a little blurry at some parts D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainEllipsis
Okami

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:49 am

This may sound dumb but.. what is Bleach? A toilet cleaner?
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:10 am

I got the background. What characters do I put THB? (I only accept 8 characters)
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:29 pm

Okami wrote:
This may sound dumb but.. what is Bleach? A toilet cleaner?
Oooooh my....

Great banner HG. Razz
Back to top Go down
Okami

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:34 pm

OOOOH. Its a program o.0
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Very Crazy Gaby wrote:
I got the background. What characters do I put THB? (I only accept 8 characters)
Hello anyone, what characters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:24 pm

I made this banner for THB, I tried my best. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:36 pm

looks a little choppy, try fixing it up a little more
Back to top Go down
BLUE FALCON5

BLUE FALCON5

Number of posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:22 pm

not bad gaby ur doing ur own thing now im proud keep it up dude
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:16 pm

The banner needs a G&W. At least, it would if it was up to me. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:01 pm

I'll make a better one, but I need Kirb, Egg or Evil-K any admin to tell me what characters to put.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Obviously its has to have The Hollow Brawlers in it. lol

I like your guys banners. Kirb, yours is really fun looking. :p
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Hey, since everyone is all banner crazy, you guys want to have a banner competition to determine our new banner?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top