~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Vote_lcap~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Voting_bar~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Vote_lcap~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Voting_bar~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

~4th Official THB Tourney~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

~4th Official THB Tournament~

Duration: Sunday January 10th-Sunday January 17th

Welcome all clanmates, to the Fourth Official THB Tourney!
This time around, ol' Egg will be your host, and Wii__The__People will be my tourney assistant!

As usual, this tourney will be played using Double Elimination, which I'm sure most of you are already familiar with. But basically you have to lose twice in order to be out of the tourney. Let me know if you are having any problems or questions with this tourney.

Rules
All Matches shall be played as following:
Spoiler:

Finishing Your Matches
All matches for the current round must be completed within the duration of that round. (Which is posted at the top of this thread)
Should a match be uncompleted at the end of the duration of a round, I will determine who moves on based on effort in completing the match.

Now if you need a little more time to finish your match, I will extend the deadline of the round to what I see reasonable. Just make sure you tell me before deadline of the round.

And make sure you post the results of your matches here, or they won't be counted.

Participants:
Spoiler:

Tourney Brackets/Matchups
Click on the link below to view the Brackets.
4th Official THB Tournament

LET THE CHAOS BEGIN! :p

Last edited by Eggdude on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Heh, that would be my bad. I saved replays of those matches, but idk that Replays aren't the actually video recordings of the actual match back then. :/
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Eggdude wrote:
Heh, that would be my bad. I saved replays of those matches, but idk that Replays aren't the actually video recordings of the actual match back then. :/

Well some people at this site have a way to record those such as Trace and HG. So if the match lags with him Ill do the unlimited replay code and then Ill send it to trace and he can upload the match.
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:59 pm

^^^^

That would work. Although, one question, even if I don't have the code, will the replays still be the same length?

Because I don't have that code....
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
~Zack the Vizard~

~Zack the Vizard~

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Ugh...lets chatty more fighting! When this is done...I hope we never have another 4 month old tourny again!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/member.php?u=42448
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Won my match vs Miguel. Since I was already eliminated once and he wasn't we had to go into a second set. Got everything saved as reply except Wario vs Ganon (it was very one sided) I sent some of them to Trace so he should be able to upload the first set soon. All stages were FD besides the Set 1 Match 2 Wolf vs DK which was on SV.

4th Official THB tourny
Double Elimination
Best 3 of 5 matches with 3 stock

Evil-Knuckles vs Miguel

Set 1
Match 1: Lucario vs Fox -EK wins
Match 2: Wolf vs DK -EK wins
Match 3: Wario vs DK -EK wins

Set 2
Match 1: Wario vs Ganon -EK wins
Match 2: Ganon vs Falco -Miguel wins
Match 3: Wolf vs Lucas -EK wins
Match 4: Wolf vs DK -EK wins
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:05 pm

You totally destroyed me, but hey you deserved to be champ, Good Games and for more info you all can look at the videos for more reference. CONGRATULATIONS TO STEVEN AND SEE YA NEXT TOURNY
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Yeah thanks Miguel. It was a tough challenge for sure I had to put every ounce of concentration into those matches just to pull off a few hits and not get beat down by DKs mighty fist XD you have grown so much as a person and as a brawler since youve been here I am glad to have fought you in the finals Smile

Match ups are on the bottom of the last page and trace will be uploading the matches most likely to the video section.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Congratulations to Evil-Knuckles for winning the 4th Official THB tourney!

With that being said. The 4th Official THB Tournament is now concluded.

Here are the Final Results.

1st Place: Evil-Knuckles

2nd Place Migue of the Jungle

3rd Place: 7Blade
Back to top Go down
Coconut833

Coconut833

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:55 am

Gratz Evil K.

You did well.
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:03 am

Congratz on tha win Evil K and the runner up spot Migue.
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:38 pm

hmm Great job everyone,congrats Evil/Miguel and 7blade

You did well

whens this next tourney starting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:28 pm

just a suggestion, i say that for the 5th tourney, we do a 1 day thing, otherwise, its too drawn out and unorganized

so it will be like an AiB tourney, we'll meet in our main chat and post img links to the brackets

i think that this system is better

but its still just a suggestion Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:44 pm

HeAvY wrote:
just a suggestion, i say that for the 5th tourney, we do a 1 day thing, otherwise, its too drawn out and unorganized

so it will be like an AiB tourney, we'll meet in our main chat and post img links to the brackets

That's up to me, cause I sent Eg9dude a PM in the start of this tournament and I say I'll do that. XD
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:02 pm

HeAvY wrote:

That would certainly be a whole lot quicker. I like it lol
But the only issue with that is attendence.
Back to top Go down
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:50 pm

aww dun let Gaby host the next tourney.....I dun have faith in him....-_-

Egg should do it again and ill Be the moderator on it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909
JV_Master

JV_Master

Number of posts : 1221

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:36 pm

lol what about ole JV hahah jk jk i'll probably forget haha

Congratz evil haha you win another tourney yet again Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register&a

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Very Crazy Gaby wrote:
HeAvY wrote:

That's up to me, cause I sent Eg9dude a PM in the start of this tournament and I say I'll do that. XD

but did he approve it Razz
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:34 am

So is an idea of when the next THB tourney is gonna start.
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:24 pm

first of all gaby will not be hosting the next official tourny. And second if we are doing this in one go lets give everyone to make sure they dont have any plans on that day. There is alot of people that want to participate and I can guarentee you that there is no day that everyone will be able to get on at the same time, everyones schedual is different along with time-zones. If we dont do it like that and have the long double elimination one we should probably start sign ups and get it going withing a week or so. Most people would say they want it all in one day but half of them will have problems with whatever time we pick and or wont show up. We dont do wars all drawn out like so why shouldn't we do tournys this way. I think the best thing to do is to vote on it. I would need at least 10 votes on the quick way in order to change it. What we really need is to have that home page look better so we can post important info on it like AiB or FCs does. Although we do have the scrolling banner.
Back to top Go down
shaqbill

shaqbill

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:38 pm

i gotta quit the tornament, things came up, but i will be in the next tornament and wont fail u sir!!!!! WHAT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~4th Official THB Tourney~   ~4th Official THB Tourney~ - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~4th Official THB Tourney~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top