Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Vote_lcapVery Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Voting_barVery Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Vote_lcapVery Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Voting_barVery Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Feel free to ask for any sig. If you feel you want a change in your sig, feel free to ask me too.

This are all the sigs I made yet. There in a order from first to last.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Crazy Gaby on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:05 am

Here you go 7Blade. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The code is:[IMG][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here you go killerobi170. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The code is:[IMG][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:43 pm

thanx gaby tha sig is awwsome
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 pm

This sigs beats every other sig I ever made!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ZeroZeroWeasel

ZeroZeroWeasel

Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:21 am

Lol, Gaby it looks more like a gif than a sig, sigs shouldn't have CRAZY animation like that lol, also some rendering is still a bit iffy such as with all the bosses and tabuu. Lastly, you need to work on font now because you ALWAYS use the EXACT SAME font over & over again. use this for fonts. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:19 pm

ZeroZeroWeasel wrote:
Lol, Gaby it looks more like a gif than a sig, sigs shouldn't have CRAZY animation like that lol, also some rendering is still a bit iffy such as with all the bosses and tabuu. Lastly, you need to work on font now because you ALWAYS use the EXACT SAME font over & over again. use this for fonts. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ok, thanks ZeroZeroWeasel.
Back to top Go down
ZeroZeroWeasel

ZeroZeroWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Very Crazy Gaby wrote:
ZeroZeroWeasel wrote:
Ok, thanks ZeroZeroWeasel.
No problem, tell me if you need a tutorial on how to download fonts and put them on GIMP, if not just look up "Uploading fonts and brushes to GIMP" on youtube, almost all of them on fonts will be through dafont.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:15 pm

I made this for Zero Tolerance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ZeroZeroWeasel

ZeroZeroWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Very Crazy Gaby wrote:
I made this for Zero Tolerance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That's pretty good, I like it a little bit. Bad font color to choose though, can barely see it. Also, merge both the pictures into one signature so it doesn't have the middle line and like merge the colors a little bit into the other picture so it flows a bit more. It looks like two seperate pictures you just opened and laid right next to the other one lulz. Other than that pretty good job though. It seems like you spend WAY too much time making sigs for people that didn't ask for one though lol. It's fine, it's just I sure never would do that lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:48 pm

This will be cancelled until furder notice.
Back to top Go down
DarkTy

DarkTy

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:09 pm

In my opinion, very choppy and rushed. Kind of like mine when I began, be sure to use a render or stock though otherwise it makes things look a bit horrible. Try blending more and use brushes. With practice comes perfect so keep on trying! You earn a 5/10-Practice things more, get to know the program.
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:57 am

I know that this thread is old, and that majority of you all try to keep these aged topics down, but I can't helo but wonder, how far along is Crazy Gaby now as far as signature making goes?

From the conversations you all were having, mainly with Crazy Gaby his signature skills seem to be lacking a certain, ''natural artist intuition.'' Well I was wondering Crazy Gaby do you think you could post up one more signature, but this time use all the knowledge you've gathered from using GIMP.

It doesn't have to be anything in specific as long as it is in a 480x160 format, (a moderatly standard signature size) and that it's your best possible ORIGINAL work. By original I mean I want you to use layers when making it not just a picture and a name.

You don't have to fufill this request I just wanted to see were you sit as far as Master signature makers (Floppy/Eggdude/Captain Elipsis) go.
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:41 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
I know that this thread is old, and that majority of you all try to keep these aged topics down, but I can't helo but wonder, how far along is Crazy Gaby now as far as signature making goes?

From the conversations you all were having, mainly with Crazy Gaby his signature skills seem to be lacking a certain, ''natural artist intuition.'' Well I was wondering Crazy Gaby do you think you could post up one more signature, but this time use all the knowledge you've gathered from using GIMP.

It doesn't have to be anything in specific as long as it is in a 480x160 format, (a moderatly standard signature size) and that it's your best possible ORIGINAL work. By original I mean I want you to use layers when making it not just a picture and a name.

You don't have to fufill this request I just wanted to see were you sit as far as Master signature makers (Floppy/Eggdude/Captain Elipsis) go.
I will do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:45 pm

There it is.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Hmm I see not bad but i'm curious about something how do you render your images

and it looks like used a filter to give it that rocky kinda look mosaic right?

Do you use brushes?

The font you use for your text is ok but you might wanna change it up from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:05 pm

I made this as an example Crazy Gaby it's not professional but I think it's a pretty good signature to branch off of you don't have to use it or anything. I used brushes and gradient to make my own background/stock if you prefer. I just rendered the image and added text and a few more layers of effects and there you have it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:26 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
I made this as an example Crazy Gaby it's not professional but I think it's a pretty good signature to branch off of you don't have to use it or anything. I used brushes and gradient to make my own background/stock if you prefer. I just rendered the image and added text and a few more layers of effects and there you have it.

It's so simple, yet so cool. I LIKE IT! I spent like 3 hours putting up effects.

By the way, here's another one I made:
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Hmm, I see and how did you make it?
Back to top Go down
Oscar (ODSS)

Oscar (ODSS)

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:04 pm

gawd i want one

i swear i will have a sig eventually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:58 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
Hmm, I see and how did you make it?
Well, I found a good background DEEP in Google images and I added Ichigo and did the text. It was really easy.
OSCAR(Hater of Turtles) wrote:
gawd i want one

i swear i will have a sig eventually
With what things/characters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:41 pm

New sig made by me.
Back to top Go down
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Crazy wrote:
New sig made by me.

He's all blurry, and the purple flaming text doesnt really go with the picture as a whole
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Is this somewhat more of what you were aiming for crazy Gaby? It's pretty much the same as the one you have now but I just used a different brush set and added a few light effects to give it that twilight kinda look. The portals that the monsters came out of and the lines on ganon's armor were about the same so I figured those brushes would add the reality kind of effect to the signature all together. You can have that signature if you want it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:49 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
Is this somewhat more of what you were aiming for crazy Gaby? It's pretty much the same as the one you have now but I just used a different brush set and added a few light effects to give it that twilight kinda look. The portals that the monsters came out of and the lines on ganon's armor were about the same so I figured those brushes would add the reality kind of effect to the signature all together. You can have that signature if you want it.

That's good, by the way, STOP POSTING SIGS IN MY THREAD. You're making me good bad. lol
I did that sig for a contest, I would use yours, but I would be stealing your work. Unless if I do a lot of edit, which I'm too lazy to do, But good work. ^_^ You should join BFC and post some of your work and make your own sig request thread. That would spread the THB word.
Back to top Go down
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Crazy wrote:
MegaKnuckles wrote:

That's good, by the way, STOP POSTING SIGS IN MY THREAD. You're making me good bad. lol
I did that sig for a contest, I would use yours, but I would be stealing your work. "Unless if I do a lot of edit, which I'm too lazy to do", But good work. ^_^ You should join BFC and post some of your work and make your own sig request thread. That would spread the THB word.

"Starting with a tainted slate will only deprive you of your true intentions." ~Kirbachu
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)   Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Crazy Gaby's sigs request, requests are unlimited. (REOPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top