How to make animated gifs. THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
How to make animated gifs. THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
How to make animated gifs. Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
How to make animated gifs. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
How to make animated gifs. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
How to make animated gifs. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
How to make animated gifs. Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
How to make animated gifs. Vote_lcapHow to make animated gifs. Voting_barHow to make animated gifs. Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
How to make animated gifs. Vote_lcapHow to make animated gifs. Voting_barHow to make animated gifs. Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

How to make animated gifs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to make animated gifs. Empty
PostSubject: How to make animated gifs.   How to make animated gifs. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:13 pm

How to make animated gifs

Some people have ask me how to make gifs. So in this thread I'll explain how.

Materials: 2 pages: a blank page and sprites on another page

First You need a program that can modify or manipulate pictures, etc. I don't know what Evil-Knuckles uses, but I use GIMP.

Second When you have downloaded a program, you'll want to start making sigs, gifs, etc. But you'll don't know how. So again I say in this thread I'll explain how.

Third You use layers or frames to make gifs and to make gifs you need sprites.

Fourth When you have the especific sprite, you can start making gifs.

Fifth You use an eraser to erase all the sprites you don't want and stay with 1 of them then, you put them on the layer or frame.

Sixth When you did that with the sprite, you undo the erasing on the sprites and choose another sprite then continue erasing until you stay with the sprite you need.

Remember to use 2 pages the blank one where you put the sprite and the other page with all the sprites

If you didn't understand this, please feel free to ask me for more information or you can go to Youtube and search for "How to make animated gifs on (the program you're using).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make animated gifs.   How to make animated gifs. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:39 pm

sorry, gaby, but there's already a video tutorial by Evil on the site, and what he does is much easier than this method
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: How to make animated gifs.   How to make animated gifs. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:03 pm

Yeah no offense gaby, but you are making the pocess sound alot more harder than it has to be. The process is very simple im not going to explain it because 1 it's not my thread and 2 Evil Knuckles already made a thread that gives a much more simple introduction to GIF animation. Also he shows how to use a multitude of different programs, so this is kinda a waist of time on your part, meh but it's ok if you want to show how to make sprites using your own specific way don't let me stop you. You keep on spriting and teaching and im sure in time this thread will possibly become of sufficent use. gj
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: How to make animated gifs.   How to make animated gifs. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Yeah no offense gaby, but you are making the pocess sound alot more harder than it has to be. The process is very simple im not going to explain it because 1 it's not my thread and 2 Evil Knuckles already made a thread that gives a much more simple introduction to GIF animation. Also he shows how to use a multitude of different programs, so this is kinda a waist of time on your part, meh but it's ok if you want to show how to make sprites using your own specific way don't let me stop you. You keep on spriting and teaching and im sure in time this thread will possibly become of sufficent use. gj
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make animated gifs.   How to make animated gifs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make animated gifs.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top