Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!



 
HomeChatroomFAQRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:42 am
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
by STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
by Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
by Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
by Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
by Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
 
Bryce Kold (2154)
 
Blayd (1919)
 
STEVENDX (1538)
 
fLoPpY (1268)
 
JV_Master (1221)
 
Miguel (1103)
 
2D_Terror (1041)
 
n10do_STAR (1040)
 

Share | 
 

 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryce Kold

avatar

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Fifth Official THB Tourny thread. I will be your host this time around.

Stock: 3 stock
Time: 8 mins
Matches: best of 3 (best of 5 semi-final or final round)
Stages: 4 neutral stages no counterpicks, FD, SV, BF, and Yoshis Island
Items: none and off
Misc: No stalling (spam is not stalling nor is running away, stalling is Sonics homing under the stage or excess planking)
Rounds: Matches must be done within one week, if they are not one or both participants may be dropped and Reliability meter may be effected.

Getting matches done, this is very important because there will be no delays unless its the semi or final round under special conditions. If you and your opponent have not completed your match by the end of the Wednesday the next round starts you will both be eliminated. If your opponent is simply inactive you can get a bye by doing both of the following, PM me your conversation so I know you tried to contact him/her and also be sure to post in this thread as well stating that they are inactive before the deadline. If you cannot prove your attempted to contact or did not post in here you will be eliminated.

Brackets
5th Official THB Tourny Brackets

Participants
1. Evil-Knuckles
2. Zero
3. Denzeru
4. StevenDX
5. Katsu
6. [Moonlit]Veil[Twilight]
7. Turtle
8. HeAvY
9. JV_Master
10. ~Shine~Killerobi170
11. Miguel of the Jungle
12. Eggdude
13. 7Blade
14. Very Crazy_Gaby
15. Dos
16. Littledemon
17. &NinKenDo64$
18. Coconut833
19. Hilife5247
20. ~Zack the Vizard~
21. Shaqbill
22. Dark Falchion
23. Blue Falcon5
24. Kirbachu
25. Squall93
26. HoRnY

_________________



Last edited by Evil-Knuckles on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thbc.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
Miguel

avatar

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:59 pm

still awaiting on my opponent :/

_________________

Lol gif made by Steve

Awesome work made by trace.

Thanks Ally for the team signature!

Thanks Ralph really great signature.
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
Bryce Kold

avatar

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Dos (Nero) wrote:
Why disqualify Denz? He's been here while Shaqbill hasent...

Because he hasnt sent me any notification at all, which was his job to do as stated on first post. How Im I supposed to know unless Im informed either via PM or posted here or even in chat?

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://thbc.forumotion.com/
JG95

avatar

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:42 am

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Dos (Nero) wrote:
Why disqualify Denz? He's been here while Shaqbill hasent...

Because he hasnt sent me any notification at all, which was his job to do as stated on first post. How Im I supposed to know unless Im informed either via PM or posted here or even in chat?
Well, the moment when Shaqbill said he couldnt participate should have been it. Either he was supposed to have tottaly wiped from the matchups or just advance his opponents.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

avatar

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Dos (Nero) wrote:
Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Dos (Nero) wrote:
Why disqualify Denz? He's been here while Shaqbill hasent...

Because he hasnt sent me any notification at all, which was his job to do as stated on first post. How Im I supposed to know unless Im informed either via PM or posted here or even in chat?
Well, the moment when Shaqbill said he couldnt participate should have been it. Either he was supposed to have tottaly wiped from the matchups or just advance his opponents.

Oh ok ill change now. Only a couple days left!

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://thbc.forumotion.com/
Hilife5247

avatar

Number of posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 pm

am i still in this? huh
Back to top Go down
http://Yahoo.com
~Killerobi170~

avatar

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Lol Shaqbill only came on for like a week and just *Poof*
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Dark Falchion

avatar

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:53 pm

i feel their are so many ppl who got eliminated who i dont even kno and are not active on this site lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=147802
Hilife5247

avatar

Number of posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Dark Falchion wrote:
i feel their are so many ppl who got eliminated who i dont even kno and are not active on this site lol.
thats why im asking
Back to top Go down
http://Yahoo.com
Miguel

avatar

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:41 pm

hmmmm
I doubt pppl are doing their matches it's been already long time... Can I just face Dark Falchion and then the winner goes to finals???
I mean seriously Evil from the loser's bracket who are you expecting to brawl for the finals? xD

_________________

Lol gif made by Steve

Awesome work made by trace.

Thanks Ally for the team signature!

Thanks Ralph really great signature.
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
Blayd

avatar

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:31 pm

me lol
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
Dark Falchion

avatar

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Rock wrote:
hmmmm
I doubt pppl are doing their matches it's been already long time... Can I just face Dark Falchion and then the winner goes to finals???
I mean seriously Evil from the loser's bracket who are you expecting to brawl for the finals? xD

hahahha im gunna have to agree with migue on this one, noone seems to care about getting their matches done seriously...like wtf happened eveyrone was so active and hyped up for this tourney and now...this meh
Back to top Go down
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=147802
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:11 pm

meh, cant find veil anywhere
Back to top Go down
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:52 am

I think it's my fault raelly, when I signed up I had no idea my E-net would be down for a month, and for that I'm terribly sorry guys and Heavy Sad, but next time :/ just eliminate me if I'm not seen for weeks *I'm usually either dead or said screw it or incapacitated i nsoem way xdD*and shiz xD, but you really shouldmake a few mini oturnies on weekends with all the competitorsd meeting in a specific place at a certain time *early as you think you can make it like* like AiB. Just because they're absent or can;t make it does not change the fact that there will be more tournies and more oppurtunities to show what they can do ;)
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:13 am

ooooohhhhhhh ok, sorry you lost teh internetz in yurz howse

i can't brawl until later today, around 5:30, that ok?
Back to top Go down
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Dark Falchion wrote:
Rock wrote:
hmmmm
I doubt pppl are doing their matches it's been already long time... Can I just face Dark Falchion and then the winner goes to finals???
I mean seriously Evil from the loser's bracket who are you expecting to brawl for the finals? xD

hahahha im gunna have to agree with migue on this one, noone seems to care about getting their matches done seriously...like wtf happened eveyrone was so active and hyped up for this tourney and now...this meh

Lol I may play more offline now, but alot of us still signed up besides, I can't just let you or Rock go to CHampionship round knowign that I'm not eliminated so yea.. I'll play my matches with Heavy :e
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
Miguel

avatar

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Cosmo wrote:
Dark Falchion wrote:
Rock wrote:
hmmmm
I doubt pppl are doing their matches it's been already long time... Can I just face Dark Falchion and then the winner goes to finals???
I mean seriously Evil from the loser's bracket who are you expecting to brawl for the finals? xD

hahahha im gunna have to agree with migue on this one, noone seems to care about getting their matches done seriously...like wtf happened eveyrone was so active and hyped up for this tourney and now...this meh

Lol I may play more offline now, but alot of us still signed up besides, I can't just let you or Rock go to CHampionship round knowign that I'm not eliminated so yea.. I'll play my matches with Heavy :e


Good! then get your matches done cuz the deadline is here D:

_________________

Lol gif made by Steve

Awesome work made by trace.

Thanks Ally for the team signature!

Thanks Ralph really great signature.
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
STEVENDX

avatar

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:49 pm

can't get ahold of HoRnY unless he comes on but im still in this tourney and I plan on elminating the person who elminated me in the first round *looks at Hilife*

sorry Gaby but if your next for me I feel bad for you cause I I'm going to hit you with everthing I got to get to hilife...and I want to show Miguel what I've learned since our last encounter...lol so there's going to be bad blood spilled

_________________



THX fLoPpY FOR THE EPIC SIGS and Evil FOR THE BOSS GIF!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909
Miguel

avatar

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:56 pm

STEVENDX wrote:
can't get ahold of HoRnY unless he comes on but im still in this tourney and I plan on elminating the person who elminated me in the first round *looks at Hilife*

sorry Gaby but if your next for me I feel bad for you cause I I'm going to hit you with everthing I got to get to hilife...and I want to show Miguel what I've learned since our last encounter...lol so there's going to be bad blood spilled


-high fives-

We share the same goal cuz I'm planning to go Ape madness on DF as well Twisted Evil

_________________

Lol gif made by Steve

Awesome work made by trace.

Thanks Ally for the team signature!

Thanks Ralph really great signature.
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
Cosmo

avatar

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:12 pm

I plan on seeking my revenge on EK for those firnedlies we had... *shivers* ganondorf..
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbwarriors.forumotion.com
Dark Falchion

avatar

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Rock wrote:
STEVENDX wrote:
can't get ahold of HoRnY unless he comes on but im still in this tourney and I plan on elminating the person who elminated me in the first round *looks at Hilife*

sorry Gaby but if your next for me I feel bad for you cause I I'm going to hit you with everthing I got to get to hilife...and I want to show Miguel what I've learned since our last encounter...lol so there's going to be bad blood spilled


-high fives-

We share the same goal cuz I'm planning to go Ape madness on DF as well Twisted Evil
trust me migue i want my rematch with evil k so bring it, im ready! gimme
Back to top Go down
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=147802
Bryce Kold

avatar

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Cosmo wrote:
I think it's my fault raelly, when I signed up I had no idea my E-net would be down for a month, and for that I'm terribly sorry guys and Heavy Sad, but next time :/ just eliminate me if I'm not seen for weeks *I'm usually either dead or said screw it or incapacitated i nsoem way xdD*and shiz xD, but you really shouldmake a few mini oturnies on weekends with all the competitorsd meeting in a specific place at a certain time *early as you think you can make it like* like AiB. Just because they're absent or can;t make it does not change the fact that there will be more tournies and more oppurtunities to show what they can do ;)

I have been moving this along once a week on schedual minus spring break when i extended it but yeah if its not an official tourny then all in one day works just fine and the AiB tourny rooms couldnt be a better place to meet.

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://thbc.forumotion.com/
Bryce Kold

avatar

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Round 3 Gaby vs Steve and BF5 vs Egg.

All who didnt get round 2 done and got eliminated also didnt bother to notify my so Stop your whining Im pushing forward.

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://thbc.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:14 pm

STEVENDX wrote:
can't get ahold of HoRnY unless he comes on but im still in this tourney and I plan on elminating the person who elminated me in the first round *looks at Hilife*

sorry Gaby but if your next for me I feel bad for you cause I I'm going to hit you with everthing I got to get to hilife...and I want to show Miguel what I've learned since our last encounter...lol so there's going to be bad blood spilled
I advance, due to STEVENDX's problem.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

avatar

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:12 pm

No reply from BF5, moving along. Round 4

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://thbc.forumotion.com/
BLUE FALCON5

avatar

Number of posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:21 pm

dude i left a thing in cbox for eggdude but he never responded but what evs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   

Back to top Go down
 

5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» My 2500 'Ard Boys List (Pure GK)
» Line-up for Bill Wren Tournament
» Clint Dunning - University of Ottawa Tournament
» 5th AnnualPanthers/Falcons Boys Senior Basketball Tournament
» 1850 40K Tournament, Sat. Feb 20, at Bookery in Fairborn
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: THBOT Threads Archive-