Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Vote_lcapTy-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Voting_barTy-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Vote_lcapTy-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Voting_barTy-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkTy

DarkTy

Number of posts : 56

Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Empty
PostSubject: Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED!   Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey everyone, feel free to request a signature or avatar, below are my examples. I hope I can provide everyone with what they need! I make signatures withe stocks or renders, post a link to the render or I will choose if you just say; "Mario" alright? I take ALL requests so don't be scared. Here's how I want you to request:
Type:
Color(s):
Render/Image/Stock:
Special Effects:
Border:
Text:
Recolor:
Style:
Wanted Employee To Make:
That's it, if you need help give me a a "hey" thanks everyone, here are the examples.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED!   Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Um hi Ty can i have a white marth sig wit a shining blue BG with THB on it plz n thank yu
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
DarkTy

DarkTy

PostSubject: Re: Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED!   Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Coming right up! I don't animate if you are looking for that, I'll start now!
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED!   Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Hmmm.... I like the one with Sneasel in it ,so can I have it?
Back to top Go down
DarkTy

DarkTy

PostSubject: Re: Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED!   Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Okay there's your request 7Blade.

Nero Dos you sure can!

I hate Eggy In mind (Eggdude) :3
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED!   Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Thanks Dark Ty^_^
Back to top Go down
DarkTy

DarkTy

PostSubject: Re: Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED!   Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey no problem at all, and if you'd like to request the door is always open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED!   Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ty-MJ's GFX Gallery. REQUESTS ACCEPTED!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top