Illustration requests. THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Illustration requests. THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Illustration requests. Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Illustration requests. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Illustration requests. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Illustration requests. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Illustration requests. Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Illustration requests. Vote_lcapIllustration requests. Voting_barIllustration requests. Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Illustration requests. Vote_lcapIllustration requests. Voting_barIllustration requests. Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Illustration requests.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

Illustration requests. Empty
PostSubject: Illustration requests.   Illustration requests. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:54 pm

I would for someone to draw some pictures for me I will offer money for the pictures if they fit the descriptions or wii points. Depending on what u want. Just post or msg me if you can draw well and are up for it then I'll tell u what I want I offering 30 dollars at most for 2 drawings I have in mine that are hard. Then $5 at the minimum for easier ones their apart of the story I'm working on for skinless cougar and I need to have 1 picture for all the major characters. 2-3 For Skinless for before he was skinless when hes skinless and then when he is Skinless cougar and then more.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Illustration requests.   Illustration requests. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:18 pm

ill draw i need wii points
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: Illustration requests.   Illustration requests. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:35 pm

fLoPpY wrote:
ill draw i need wii points

Alright but they must fit the description.

I'll start with Skinless and General52

For skinless you need to imagine a human being with the skin ripped off but not his muscles and organs just his skin he still has all of his other body parts. Also to make him look scary that is key, oh and he has to be buff so if you can add that in properly that'll be great.

For general52 you need to imagine a girl who looks like military material and then behind her a huge mass of legions kind of like roman soldiers but with more blue to them. Then making it look like shes ordering them into battle or like there following her into battle.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: Illustration requests.   Illustration requests. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:14 pm

i can draw the guy skinless but im bad at drawing girls. how many wii points can i get for drawing skinless?
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: Illustration requests.   Illustration requests. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:36 pm

fLoPpY wrote:
i can draw the guy skinless but im bad at drawing girls. how many wii points can i get for drawing skinless?

lets see depending on how good and I very well may be an ass about it since it cost $10 for 1k points I offer 3k points for a good well drawn skinless. I couldn't draw ne better I'm certain but I will be picky.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: Illustration requests.   Illustration requests. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:37 pm

lol ok ahah
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

Number of posts : 1221

PostSubject: Re: Illustration requests.   Illustration requests. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:22 pm

lolz i woudl try to but i have no tiem to draw? maybe i'll try XD i need wii points
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register&a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illustration requests.   Illustration requests. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illustration requests.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top