stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) Vote_lcapstevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) Voting_barstevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) Vote_lcapstevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) Voting_barstevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) Empty
PoststevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's)

Ok the reason why I made this thread is because I heard some tragic stories and I want those people to post what happen so that maybe somehow I can help or make you fell better or even just to get it off your chest.If you don't want to share that's perfectly fine and if nothing tragic or bad that has happened to you then post some of your awsome moments of your life here^-^

you can post both though ^-^

THB is like your second home(Dark Falchion's quote)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909
Share this post on: reddit

stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's) :: Comments

STEVENDX
Re: stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's)
Post Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:03 pm by STEVENDX
UP's:
-I joined THB and I have come far to be a mod and I love all of our members(no homo)
-made honor roll 6th and 9th grade
-Have a Wii
-Getting a job next week
-Have alot of friends
-I'm currently in DCC(Delaware County College)

DOWN's:
-Mom passed away when I was 15years olds(brain cancer)
-Had to move 3times in the past 5years
-live with my dads bipolar girlfriend
-my ps3 along with all of my games were stolin from me
-my dad has been cut from his job on saturdays(means hes not making that much money)
-My older brother is in Rehab
-My 5aunt's and 1uncle all have health issues's

stevenDX Emotion's (Up's and Down's)

Page 1 of 1