Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Vote_lcapOscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Voting_barOscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Vote_lcapOscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Voting_barOscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesus

Jesus

Number of posts : 89

Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Empty
PostSubject: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] cool
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Cool but it's kinda dark and I have to look close at my computer screen to see.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

what are melty beads?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Xeire

Xeire

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:12 am

there beads with using super glue on that flat surface thing right i think well i remember my sis had some when she played her barbie dolls so im right Laugh
Back to top Go down
true hero 99

true hero 99

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:19 pm

umm yeah they are kinda dark to see =/
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

Number of posts : 1040

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:08 pm

we're not judging the picture quality Razz

The screw attack thing itself looks pretty cool imo
Back to top Go down
legen

legen

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:28 pm

if this was a judging contest i would say a 8.5. it looks ok but is it the real thing? and im guessing you took a phone camera and took a photo of it. that should explain why the area is dark >.>
but other than that its pretty good =) i should say something elusive then this but i just dont have meticulous. time to aerate =P
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Xeire wrote:
there beads with using super glue on that flat surface thing right i think well i remember my sis had some when she played her barbie dolls so im right Laugh

ur way off ok they are beads that u put on a peg board and cover them with thin paper and that melt using a plancha ( dont know how to say plancha in english iron or sumtin like that Razz)
Back to top Go down
Oscar (ODSS)

Oscar (ODSS)

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:57 pm

its looks awesome jesus gj
u use and iron btw
u should make a business here and sell em to members o.0
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Zero Suit Kirby wrote:
its looks awesome jesus gj
u use and iron btw
u should make a business here and sell em to members o.0

how would i even give it to them >.>
Back to top Go down
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

Number of posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:40 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:52 pm

I dont think anyone would buy something thats poor quality..

no offense (picture quality)
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)   Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oscar Screw Attack (made with melty beads)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top