Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Vote_lcapHollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Voting_barHollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Vote_lcapHollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Voting_barHollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

For those of you who are photoshop gifted here is your chance to help out the clan

Help make a new banner that strikes fear into other clans

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is my first try
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Eggdude wrote:
Hey, since everyone is all banner crazy, you guys want to have a banner competition to determine our new banner?
Good idea, I'll try my best and I mean best!
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Should we have a Official THB Banner contest, or a Turkeyday THB Banner Contest(for use on Thanksgiving) first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Eggdude wrote:
Should we have a Official THB Banner contest, or a Turkeyday THB Banner Contest(for use on Thanksgiving) first?
I think we should have the THB banner first. And it has to end on November 26. (Before Thanksgiving)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Can I make the thread...PLEASE?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Eggdude wrote:

woot i would love a banner contest Very Happy

and a thanksgiving theme sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:17 pm

I think Eggdude should make the Thread, he has the whole Elite/Admin thing over us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Look at this other banner I made [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:51 pm

I've made my best one yet. What do you think THB? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
~Zack the Vizard~

~Zack the Vizard~

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:09 am

Pretty cool Gaby.
Why is Mario always on somthing? Why can't Fox,Sonic,C.Falcon,Marth, or Snake be on something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/member.php?u=42448
ZeroZeroWeasel

ZeroZeroWeasel

Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:13 am

Honestly Gaby. It's not that good. I know your just trying to help and stuff but quit making stuff like this when were never going to use it, it's a waste of your time. It's horrible rendering, the font goes REALLY bad with the pic, you can tell the background is just a lightning picture tiled OVER AND OVER. The placements of the chars are bad. It's really blurry. You can make signatures for people in THB if they REALLY want them but please stop trying to make banners for our site. Were never going to use them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:15 am

ZeroZeroWeasel wrote:
Honestly Gaby. It's not that good. I know your just trying to help and stuff but quit making stuff like this when were never going to use it, it's a waste of your time. It's horrible rendering, the font goes REALLY bad with the pic, you can tell the background is just a lightning picture tiled OVER AND OVER. The placements of the chars are bad. It's really blurry. You can make signatures for people in THB if they REALLY want them but please stop trying to make banners for our site. Were never going to use them.
Oh well, at least I tried, thanks for being honest.
Back to top Go down
ZeroZeroWeasel

ZeroZeroWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 am

Very Crazy Gaby wrote:
ZeroZeroWeasel wrote:
And honestly Gaby, I REALLY wasn't trying to be mean even though it seemed like I possibly was I was just telling the truth because it really does seem like it would be a waste of time to you. Also, I started out A LOT worse than you did so i'm not saying stop making sigs and stuff i'm just saying don't try to make stuff like a banner for our site yet when you don't even have proper rendering down yet. You can make sigs for yourself and for other people if they really want you to. That's fine. But this is just in my opinion. I can give you a lot of good links for youtube that I started out with if you would like. I'd also show you all the things you need to make good sigs such as dafont for great fonts. planet renders for already rendered pictures so you don't have to worry about rendering. And deviantART pre-made brushes. But it's kind of hard to input this stuff into your GIMP so i'd give you a seperate youtube link to tell you how. Tell me if you would like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:24 am

ZeroZeroWeasel wrote:
Very Crazy Gaby wrote:
ZeroZeroWeasel wrote:
And honestly Gaby, I REALLY wasn't trying to be mean even though it seemed like I possibly was I was just telling the truth because it really does seem like it would be a waste of time to you. Also, I started out A LOT worse than you did so i'm not saying stop making sigs and stuff i'm just saying don't try to make stuff like a banner for our site yet when you don't even have proper rendering down yet. You can make sigs for yourself and for other people if they really want you to. That's fine. But this is just in my opinion. I can give you a lot of good links for youtube that I started out with if you would like. I'd also show you all the things you need to make good sigs such as dafont for great fonts. planet renders for already rendered pictures so you don't have to worry about rendering. And deviantART pre-made brushes. But it's kind of hard to input this stuff into your GIMP so i'd give you a seperate youtube link to tell you how. Tell me if you would like this.
Ok, but let's stop quoting.
Back to top Go down
~Zack the Vizard~

~Zack the Vizard~

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:26 am

LOL wow...
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/member.php?u=42448
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

Number of posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:25 am

lets jus choose a freaking banner plz jezz lol........
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:54 am

lol i agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 pm

lol, but with a site as awesome as this, we need an equally awesome banner.

I'll start the Turkey contest a week or two b4 T-day, so probably this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:17 pm

Look at this banner I made for THB. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:33 am

Look at this banner I made. I think this is my best one yet. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:39 am

To make that banner it took me 2 very good hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:59 am

This is another version. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:13 am

Here is another version. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ZeroZeroWeasel

ZeroZeroWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 pm

I like v2 a lot Gaby, GREAT job using planet renders, the background is kind of plain though. Now, you need to work on installing brushes for epic backgrounds.
Back to top Go down
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Why is it getting darker and darker?

and I'm liking the improvement i see from the last 2 pages lol

try overlapping and making it look good, so as not to cover up other characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Here's the brighter version. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread   Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollow Brawlers Banner Idea Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top