Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Vote_lcapEg9's Stuff - Page 3 Voting_barEg9's Stuff - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Vote_lcapEg9's Stuff - Page 3 Voting_barEg9's Stuff - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Eg9's Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

=- Eg9's Stuff -=

Well I am back and open for business. I will also be taking requests now also, but I will be more strict, so that I don't have a clogged request line. Make sure you read the rules below, I will reject inappropriate requests this time.

Current Request:

1. OPEN

RULES:
-I am only doing one request at a time, and will not start on other requests until I am done with my current request.

-Expect waiting times of 1-2 Week(s)

-Follow the request format below or be as detailed about your request I you can, It makes things so much easier for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Request Sheet

[REQUIRED]

Type of request: (Avatar/Signature/Userbar/Banner)

Render/Stock: (The character[s] you want on your image)

Text: (Words or letters you want on your sig)

Animated: (Yes/No, if yes, what do you want animated?)

[OPTIONAL]

Anything additional you would like me to know, like the image size, a particular render/stock you would like used, preferred colors you would like used on the image, ect.

Last edited by Eggdude on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Ok Evil, here are is your avatar.

Well, there was no Evil-Knuckles render on the web, so I had to make one myself, which took awhile btw. Smile
This one's similar to one of your own avies, but I couldn't picture any way to make Evil-Knuckles other than this. lol

V1: Higher Quality, slower
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

V2: Lower Quality, faster, compatible with FC

So what do you think Evil?
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Evil-Eggdude wrote:

Well, there was no Evil-Knuckles render on the web, so I had to make one myself, which took awhile btw. Smile
This one's similar to one of your own avies, but I couldn't picture any way to make Evil-Knuckles other than this. lol

lol only quality diff i see is the eyes..
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Evil-Eggdude wrote:

Umm great avie egg...n is he under water lol...?
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:44 pm

7blade wrote:
Evil-Eggdude wrote:

Umm great avie egg...n is he under water lol...?

It looks like space....
Back to top Go down
Denzeru

Denzeru

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:42 pm

Man that Avatar looks badass!
Back to top Go down
http://banksdenzel@yahoo.com
Turtle

Turtle

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:43 am

hey egg think you can make me one with Bowser on it
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:39 am

Evil-Eggdude wrote:

It is something indeed I had not expected this must have been troublesome. I dont want to seem rude but I have only one small quip. The rocks move directly infront of his eye twice each loop making him seem covered (big one move slight left, smaller slight right). I know when I do gifs I can usually go back and change somethings but Im not photoshop expert so Im not sure what you can do. not sure what I can give you back that would equal this but Ill give it a shot. Thanks again egg it looks really cool I totally wasnt expecting this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:51 am

You think I could have a G&W avatar? I know G&W doesn't have much to work with but can you see what you can do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:57 am

Im having trouble using it as an avi I need the URL Surprised
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:52 pm

i like the first one too bad its not an avi..
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Shine~>Killerobi17<~Flare wrote:

It is an avi, its small enough to be and is like a portrait so IDK what else it would be used for outside of that.

Im guessing thats the one you used? Anyway yeah I need the URL for it to work as an avi it wont let me put IMG links.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:01 pm

That avi was really awesome!
Back to top Go down
$NinKenDo64$

$NinKenDo64$

Number of posts : 692

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:36 pm

If you could make a Mario Avatar than that would be awesome! I've been tryin to find a good one, but no luck. Glad we have you Egg!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken64_livin_da_life
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Not-So-Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Shine~>Killerobi17<~Flare wrote:

It is an avi, its small enough to be and is like a portrait so IDK what else it would be used for outside of that.

Im guessing thats the one you used? Anyway yeah I need the URL for it to work as an avi it wont let me put IMG links.

Oh i meant too bad its not able to go on Fc

and you do realize the url is the the link without the IMG?
Back to top Go down
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:08 pm

um great avi egg...for evil-knuckles but um.....do you think you can make me some kind of Snake avi? Sorry if im asking too much but as you can see my fox avi from the site is boring me,lol

pm me about this egg
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:31 pm

STEVENDX wrote:
um great avi egg...for evil-knuckles but um.....do you think you can make me some kind of Snake avi? Sorry if im asking too much but as you can see my fox avi from the site is boring me,lol

pm me about this egg

Still never got mine :/
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Here are the links Evil. Yup, thats the one I used. lol

And thanks everyone, I'll get to your avvies a soon as I can.

V1: (Uncompatible on FC)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

v2: (Compatible with FC)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, there is a line Obi, which I posted on the first post, I'm working on yours next.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Sorry guys, but I won't work on anymore avatars until the major projects in THB are completed. :/

I'll still keep my to-do list on the first post, so when all the projects are done, I'll ask you again before I work on your avatar if you still even want me to.
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:37 pm

2D_Terror wrote:
You think I could have a G&W avatar? I know G&W doesn't have much to work with but can you see what you can do?

^^^^^

My request isn't on the to-do list. :<

I posted it a while back, see page 4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Oh ok, I must have missed that Trace, I'll add you then.

I also over read your comments on your avatar evil, did you want me to change the rocks or something?
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Well can you change my avi to peach instead of ToonLink when you have time
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Hey what do you guys think of my new Avatar and Sig?(Look around my profile)

Also, I'm not super busy, so I'm willing to begin making Sigs/Avatars for you guys again.

Unfortunatly, I must clear my old to-do list, since I bet most of your requests would've changed by now.

Also, I'm only allowing 2 requests on my list at a time, so I don't have a cluttered mess. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Eggdude wrote:

Also, I'm not super busy, so I'm willing to begin making Sigs/Avatars for you guys again.

Unfortunatly, I must clear my old to-do list, since I bet most of your requests would've changed by now.

Also, I'm only allowing 2 requests on my list at a time, so I don't have a cluttered mess. Razz
You still remember my avatar request? My name text changing colors. Oh and if you have some spare time, I would like a sig for my team, "The Crazy Brawlers". Put Falco on the right and the text Very Crazy Gaby and Wolf on the left and text Crazy Josue, and the team name in the middle.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Very Crazy_Gaby wrote:
Eggdude wrote:

You still remember my avatar request? My name text changing colors. Oh and if you have some spare time, I would like a sig for my team, "The Crazy Brawlers". Put Falco on the right and the text Very Crazy Gaby and Wolf on the left and text Crazy Josue, and the team name in the middle.

*hisses at Gaby* Mine comes first!!
I want a Kisuke or Yoruichi avatar
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:36 pm

I like your new avi and sig egg but i guess i cant request because obi and gaby were first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eg9's Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top