Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Vote_lcapEg9's Stuff - Page 4 Voting_barEg9's Stuff - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Vote_lcapEg9's Stuff - Page 4 Voting_barEg9's Stuff - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

Eg9's Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

=- Eg9's Stuff -=

Well I am back and open for business. I will also be taking requests now also, but I will be more strict, so that I don't have a clogged request line. Make sure you read the rules below, I will reject inappropriate requests this time.

Current Request:

1. OPEN

RULES:
-I am only doing one request at a time, and will not start on other requests until I am done with my current request.

-Expect waiting times of 1-2 Week(s)

-Follow the request format below or be as detailed about your request I you can, It makes things so much easier for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Request Sheet

[REQUIRED]

Type of request: (Avatar/Signature/Userbar/Banner)

Render/Stock: (The character[s] you want on your image)

Text: (Words or letters you want on your sig)

Animated: (Yes/No, if yes, what do you want animated?)

[OPTIONAL]

Anything additional you would like me to know, like the image size, a particular render/stock you would like used, preferred colors you would like used on the image, ect.

Last edited by Eggdude on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Dos wrote:
I like your new avi and sig egg but i guess i cant request because obi and gaby were first
'

Um. theres a line on the first age Dos of whos next..
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:12 pm

~Shine~Killerobi170 wrote:
Dos wrote:
I like your new avi and sig egg but i guess i cant request because obi and gaby were first
'

Um. theres a line on the first age Dos of whos next..
No there isnt, he said that he was clearing that line out and was only allowing two requests at a time...
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Oh really.. well i hope he still makes mine first
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Very Crazy_Gaby wrote:
Eggdude wrote:
Hey what do you guys think of my new Avatar and Sig?(Look around my profile)

Also, I'm not super busy, so I'm willing to begin making Sigs/Avatars for you guys again.

Unfortunatly, I must clear my old to-do list, since I bet most of your requests would've changed by now.

Also, I'm only allowing 2 requests on my list at a time, so I don't have a cluttered mess. Razz
You still remember my avatar request? My name text changing colors. Oh and if you have some spare time, I would like a sig for my team, "The Crazy Brawlers". Put Falco on the right and the text Very Crazy Gaby and Wolf on the left and text Crazy Josue, and the team name in the middle.
What colors for your avatar? Two is the recommended number, for quality's sake.
Also, if you want a sig, they will count as another request, and I already have two.

I will finish them for you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:22 am

Eggdude wrote:
Very Crazy_Gaby wrote:
Eggdude wrote:
Hey what do you guys think of my new Avatar and Sig?(Look around my profile)

Also, I'm not super busy, so I'm willing to begin making Sigs/Avatars for you guys again.

Unfortunatly, I must clear my old to-do list, since I bet most of your requests would've changed by now.

Also, I'm only allowing 2 requests on my list at a time, so I don't have a cluttered mess. Razz
You still remember my avatar request? My name text changing colors. Oh and if you have some spare time, I would like a sig for my team, "The Crazy Brawlers". Put Falco on the right and the text Very Crazy Gaby and Wolf on the left and text Crazy Josue, and the team name in the middle.
What colors for your avatar? Two is the recommended number, for quality's sake.
Also, if you want a sig, they will count as another request, and I already have two.

I will finish them for you guys soon.
Me? If so all I wanted was a avi
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Alright, I've finished my two requests.

Gaby, here's your avatar...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Obi's....

What do you guys think? Any changes?
Back to top Go down
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 pm

lmao that Gaby avi twitches (guess it fits gaby's username to the full extent) lol

lol at killerkirbablDeDX*

Good stuff egg haha you just never stop on these epic avi's do ya?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:15 pm

STEVENDX wrote:
lmao that Gaby avi twitches (guess it fits gaby's username to the full extent) lol

lol at killerkirbablDeDX*

Good stuff egg haha you just never stop on these epic avi's do ya?

you spelled it wrong O.o

But nice avatars Smile
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:19 pm

nice avis egg.
can i please have a shiek one?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 am

Sure dos, I'll work on yours next.

And so I take that you guys like your avatars then? Well glad to here so. :p
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:11 am

Um egg can i still get tht vizard ichigo avi/gif...
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:22 am

Well I made a new THB sig....what do you guys think?

And sure 7B, however, I already have 2 requests, so I can't work on yours until I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:03 am

Its awesome egg n ok ill wait den
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:44 am

Eggdude wrote:

And sure 7B, however, I already have 2 requests, so I can't work on yours until I'm done.

well zack would like it lol i think it needs more hollow Smile
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:49 am

Lol like a vizard mask n it
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:58 am

Eggdude wrote:

looks good egg gj
Back to top Go down
Zonic

Zonic

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:37 pm

I love this :b
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/2sonicdx
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Zonic wrote:
I love this :b
lol thanks, I think I made that for you awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
Zonic

Zonic

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:06 pm

yea i know xd i went looking for it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/2sonicdx
DarkTy

DarkTy

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:02 pm

I love the avatars, if you're open for requests anytime I'd be sure to request one Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum
JG95

JG95

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Did you finish mine yet?
Back to top Go down
DarkTy

DarkTy

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Love the hard work and effort put into these. Animations are very tricky and that earns quite a bit, good job, I see you have it all down for animating. With the signatures, they are great but other brushes from different packs should be applied in my opinion. Try making things normal color instead of making them change the color of the rainbow, it may show more, if you know what I'm talking about. I think it'll look more clean basically. Your gallery earns a 9/10- Use the normal colors of renders instead of altering them, it may look cleaner! b^-^d
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Well i think i'll work on signatures for myself at the moment but if you could make me an avatar that looks just like the one I have now but I want him the color of the avatar in that URL and I want him to just keep blinking and not smile. and if it's not to much trouble just try and make him look a little more powerful throw in anything that you think makes him look a little more threatening.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
Well i think i'll work on signatures for myself at the moment but if you could make me an avatar that looks just like the one I have now but I want him the color of the avatar in that URL and I want him to just keep blinking and not smile. and if it's not to much trouble just try and make him look a little more powerful throw in anything that you think makes him look a little more threatening.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Threatening as in a dark demented way, or heroic? lol I think I can do that either way.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Dark and demented, MegaKnuckles was actually inspired by EvilKnuckles. MegaKnuckles is just the first stage of EvilKnuckles (Before he turns Black.)
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eg9's Stuff   Eg9's Stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eg9's Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top