-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Vote_lcap-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Voting_bar-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Vote_lcap-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Voting_bar-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

Number of posts : 556

-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

I will post some samples of my work up, and if you like them feel free to ask for one, if not don't.

My only limitations are one at a time, and please try your best to post up a sprite sheet or a link to one.

Untill I am able to update my program all GIFs will have a solid white background. I should have my program updated sometime tomorrow afternoon. In the mean time. If you post your GIF specifics in this thread, I will begin to work on your GIF and post it in this thread. When you feel it is perfect tell me and I will make it transparent once I have updated my program.

-MegaKnuckles

Samples

Last edited by MegaKnuckles on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com

AuthorMessage
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:07 pm

Here's your GIF 7blade I couldn't find any sprite sheets with marth's blue costume on so I had to use the same one as Dos(Nero). And no problem Dos(Nero). It's a lot easier to make GIFs when I have a sprite sheet to animate off of.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Crazy Gaby wrote:
Nice, alright. Can I get a Falco gif. Just try to put him on the ground and not on in the, like in the current gif I have.

This is the sprite sheet you animated off of correct? If so do you want me to just make a better one or do you want me to make the same GIF you have just improve it by centering the GIF? I can do either but you didn't really specify what you wanted me to do in your request.

To tell you the truth, these are just Megaman sprites edited to have falco's head on the body, and he/she just edited the colors a little bit. So these aren't very high quality falco sprites that is why the falco animation you made came out kinda awkward to look at, because the sprites are entirely to big. I can try and find a better falco sprite sheet, but if I animate off of this one the GIF is just gonna look like what you have now with just a different combo and a little more centered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:27 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
Crazy Gaby wrote:
Nice, alright. Can I get a Falco gif. Just try to put him on the ground and not on in the, like in the current gif I have.

This is the sprite sheet you animated off of correct? If so do you want me to just make a better one or do you want me to make the same GIF you have just improve it by centering the GIF? I can do either but you didn't really specify what you wanted me to do in your request.
Use all the moves there. (and if you can, make him shoot Fox lol)
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Crazy Gaby wrote:
MegaKnuckles wrote:
Crazy Gaby wrote:

I can do that Crazy Gaby but did you read anything I said in the above post about the sprite sheet your asking me to animate off of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:31 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
Crazy Gaby wrote:
MegaKnuckles wrote:
Crazy Gaby wrote:

I can do that Crazy Gaby but did you read anything I said in the above post about the sprite sheet your asking me to animate off of?
Yes, I did. I make gifs too, I know about it.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Here is your GIF Crazy Gaby I made it to your specifications. I couldn't make him shoot at fox because for one I don't have a fox sprite sheet and two that wouldn't ever really happen so no one would make a sprite sheet like that but if you feel like the GIF needs changing etc....etc.... just tell me and I will modify it for you.

Last edited by MegaKnuckles on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:42 pm

This is just an animation i know Zack the Vizard would request eventually cause he loves the roar thing he does.

Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Why is my gif not working anymore mk
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Hmmm, I must of accidentally deleted it when i was cleaning some of the old junk off of my Photobucket account i'll make you a new Marth GIF but i'll make this one that sky blue color that you seem to like so much.
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

Number of posts : 1040

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:14 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
Hmmm, I must of accidentally deleted it when i was cleaning some of the old junk off of my Photobucket account i'll make you a new Marth GIF but i'll make this one that sky blue color that you seem to like so much.

If ppl would just copy and save to thier own computers, this problem wouldn't happen.
It may take a lil bit longer but it looks better than "this image or video has been moved or deleted"
lol
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Meh I don't mind making a new GIF it keeps my animation skills sharp.

Here's you marth GIF blayd sorry about the color change I got lazy while i was editing the the color plus i'm kinda tired so I hope this will suffice.

[IMG][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:19 am

Is it possilbe to get a Halibel avi??
From Bleach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Heh sorry Obi i'm not all to up to date on names referencing to bleach if you could post a sprite sheet of him or a picture so I could know what i'm looking for that would help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:24 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
Heh sorry Obi i'm not all to up to date on names referencing to bleach if you could post a sprite sheet of him or a picture so I could know what i'm looking for that would help.
Halibel is a girl...lol! Just search Tia Halibel sprites. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Sorry Obi no good there were a million pictures of her but no sprite sheets. Can't do it.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Heres two sprite shhets >.> can you combine Ulquiorra and Halibel. Can you use Both release forms?? And for Ulquiorra use the second release and when he does Lanza del Relampago can you make a huge explosion with my name appearing?

Just Killerobi170

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:22 am

These sprites aren't well defined but I can work with them. I have no idea what your talking about as far as bleach terminologies go, but i'll make a rough animation of what I think your talking about, if it's wrong just tell me and I can change it for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:54 am

MegaKnuckles wrote:
These sprites aren't well defined but I can work with them. I have no idea what your talking about as far as bleach terminologies go, but i'll make a rough animation of what I think your talking about, if it's wrong just tell me and I can change it for you.
Obi always wants an epic gif...I never did his. lol!
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:38 pm

~Shine~Killerobi170 wrote:
Heres two sprite shhets >.> can you combine Ulquiorra and Halibel. Can you use Both release forms?? And for Ulquiorra use the second release and when he does Lanza del Relampago can you make a huge explosion with my name appearing?

Just Killerobi170

Here is a Halibel animation obi, I just threw it together out of her sprite sheet.

Last edited by MegaKnuckles on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Thx again mk
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:28 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:

Just Killerobi170

Here is a Halibel animation obi, I just threw it together out of her sprite sheet.

Ok um... The Halibel part is ok... but can you make an Ulquiorra one that is combined with this one?

Basically what Im asking for is...
*taking sprite sheet references*

Start with Halibel actually since you did it already.
Go to the bottom of the Ulquiorra Sprite sheet.
Use the "Repeat and Resize" image to make Ulquiorra appear after Halibel.
Then do some attack with Ulquiorra(with Bat wings)
Than at the bottom it says "SUPER MOVE A(Lanza del Relampago)"
Use all of those and the image all the way at the bottom right.
Could you finish it with that and Make my name appear in shining colors?

Also.... COuld you make Halibel Flash Step at the end?? and then Ulquiorra appears.

YOu wanted something challenging right sweat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:

Just Killerobi170

Ok um... The Halibel part is ok... but can you make an Ulquiorra one that is combined with this one?

Also.... COuld you make Halibel Flash Step at the end?? and then Ulquiorra appears.

Whoa Obi, take it easy. Lol! He's doing what he cans.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Crazy Gaby wrote:
MegaKnuckles wrote:

Just Killerobi170

Whoa Obi, take it easy. Lol! He's doing what he cans.
''

Well... >.> This will help him become better at making Gifs right sweat
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:42 pm

You are most certainly right obi, but do you see how that first GIF was perfect and this second one is all jumpy that is because when the (insert name of sprite sheet maker) made this he gave it a really rough outline (the green stuff) that I can't get rid of in paint and it makes the GIF look terrible in the end so I can't make the ulqiourra GIF from this sprite sheet.

Oh and Halibel does flash step at the end of her combination you just can't see it because the GIF is transparent and the flash step colors are just black lines. Look at the quotes and you can see it.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:09 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
You are most certainly right obi, but do you see how that first GIF was perfect and this second one is all jumpy that is because when the (insert name of sprite sheet maker) made this he gave it a really rough outline (the green stuff) that I can't get rid of in paint and it makes the GIF look terrible in the end so I can't make the ulqiourra GIF from this sprite sheet.

Oh and Halibel does flash step at the end of her combination you just can't see it because the GIF is transparent and the flash step colors are just black lines. Look at the quotes and you can see it.

Yea I noticed that Flash Step but I didnt want to change my quote and edit my messae :/

I like the Ulquiorra one..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top