-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Vote_lcap-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Voting_bar-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Vote_lcap-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Voting_bar-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

Number of posts : 556

-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

I will post some samples of my work up, and if you like them feel free to ask for one, if not don't.

My only limitations are one at a time, and please try your best to post up a sprite sheet or a link to one.

Untill I am able to update my program all GIFs will have a solid white background. I should have my program updated sometime tomorrow afternoon. In the mean time. If you post your GIF specifics in this thread, I will begin to work on your GIF and post it in this thread. When you feel it is perfect tell me and I will make it transparent once I have updated my program.

-MegaKnuckles

Samples

Last edited by MegaKnuckles on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://friendcodes.com

AuthorMessage
Jesus

Jesus

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:43 am

can u plz make me a ganondorf gif. plzz cute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 am

Maybe the "Knuckles" name is a gif making legacy. I'm gonna change my name to CrazyKnuckles. lol
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Jesus wrote:
can u plz make me a ganondorf gif. plzz cute

Yeah sure but I need you to post a ganon sprite sheet cause I don't have one at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:38 pm

ok i found these two
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and thx
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:19 pm

so when r u going to be done with it o_o
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:32 pm

The two sprite sheets you gave me weren't well defined so this is all I could make out of the sprite sheet you gave me. The second sprite sheet had green lining and the first as you can see has holes all in ganons attacks and overall stance that is the reason he doesn't any incredible combination attack or arial acrobatics these sprite sheets are terrible. But if you want this GIF anyways here is the code and display image.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[IMG][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Can you make me a G&W watch gif?
In the sprite sheet he's red...LEAVE HIM RED! Just search G&W sprites.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Sorry Crazy Gaby but this is all I could find in terms of game and watch.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:51 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
Sorry Crazy Gaby but this is all I could find in terms of game and watch.

THAT'S THE ONE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Here is your GIF crazy gaby the trick with this one was the time frames cause I wanted to make it look like he is walking in 2 dimensional symmetry. Oh and sorry about the name at the end I put in transparency and it kinda messed it up but it's still sorta legible.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:35 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
Here is your GIF crazy gaby the trick with this one was the time frames cause I wanted to make it look like he is walking in 2 dimensional symmetry. Oh and sorry about the name at the end I put in transparency and it kinda messed it up but it's still sorta legible.

WHAT THE HELL?! Lol it's cool...but crazy. lol yeah...
Back to top Go down
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

Number of posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:42 pm

i want this cloud spite sheet right here made into a gif plz with MysticNinja in it??? Thx in advance

O: and can i request a siggy?
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Here is your GIF Mystical ninja. I hope you don't mind but the sprite sheet you posted wasn't well defined so I used a different sheet I hope it's all the same to you.

And sure i'll make you a signature, who do you want in it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 am

Crazy Gaby wrote:
MegaKnuckles wrote:

WHAT THE HELL?! Lol it's cool...but crazy. lol yeah...
Can you make the text longer, MegaKnuckles?
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Yeah here you go Crazy Gaby I extended the text and straightened it up so it would be legible.

Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:13 am

So, MegaK, as I was looking for sprite sheets of Marth I came across two cool looking sheets of random characters and wondered what they look like animated. So, could you do them please?
Back to top Go down
ZEPLITOR

ZEPLITOR

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:34 pm

I would like a Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 Signature (CoDMW2).
I have a pretty good idea of what I want. On one side of the the sig, I want one of the guys in desert clothing (left) and I have a pic of him on the first link. As you come to the middle, i would like you to add a little snow as you go, until your officially on the right side which is all snow, and the guy I want in there is in the sec link. Also, in the middle on top I would like my name and on the bottom CoDMW2. TYSVM =D (This my take time >.>)

Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:31 am

I'd like to request one DK gif, I would really like a white DK with red tie like the one from brawl (the DK i normally choose) here is a sprite sheet

I like the taunting/Power Up one and as lettering you can put a sign that says " I refuse to lose"

Here are some more

as far as ideas I just gave you one, unless you come up with something better.... what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 am

White Candle wrote:
I have a pretty good idea of what I want. On one side of the the sig, I want one of the guys in desert clothing (left) and I have a pic of him on the first link. As you come to the middle, i would like you to add a little snow as you go, until your officially on the right side which is all snow, and the guy I want in there is in the sec link. Also, in the middle on top I would like my name and on the bottom CoDMW2. TYSVM =D (This my take time >.>)

Version #1 The desert Man is fully visible.

Version #2 The desert Man fades out a little into the snow.

Dos your GIF is almost done he will be finished some time tonight.

Rock i'm sure your aware that those sprites aren't already white so i'll have to do some color replacement which will take about a day or two unless all you want him to do is this.

Oh and one more thing that I forgot to mention this, White and Black are called base colors. In art talk this means background so no matter what the only colors I cannot change sprites too are white and black if I try it will just give me a dark shade of gray so sorry Rock but no can do on the white monkey. But if you prefer any other color beside white or black I can do that for you. But again like I said in my above statement if you want color replacement it will take some time given you want Donkey Kong to do a full set of actions about 50 frames or if you want him to do what he is doing in the above GIf and you want me to alter the color I can do that too.

Last edited by MegaKnuckles on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:40 am

MegaKnuckles wrote:
White Candle wrote:

Rock i'm sure your aware that those sprites aren't already white so i'll have to do some color replacement which will take about a day or two unless all you want him to do is this.
Hmm, you're improving greatly! gj Your gif skills are already expert and sig skills are great.
Look at Obi's sig (I made that) try to make it better. Let's see how you do.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Forever

Cap'n Forever

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 am

Easy.................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:57 am

MegaKnuckles wrote:
Easy.................
COOL! But he wanted Ike on a fiery background and Link on a shining background.
Back to top Go down
ZEPLITOR

ZEPLITOR

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 am

Crazy wrote:
MegaKnuckles wrote:
White Candle wrote:

Hmm, you're improving greatly! gj Your gif skills are already expert and sig skills are great.
Look at Obi's sig (I made that) try to make it better. Let's see how you do.

Thanks for the awesome sig, but one thing.
Could you remove the TYSVM? I was thanking you for doing for me =D
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:33 pm

MegaKnuckles wrote:
White Candle wrote:

Oh and one more thing that I forgot to mention this, White and Black are called base colors. In art talk this means background so no matter what the only colors I cannot change sprites too are white and black if I try it will just give me a dark shade of gray so sorry Rock but no can do on the white monkey. But if you prefer any other color beside white or black I can do that for you. But again like I said in my above statement if you want color replacement it will take some time given you want Donkey Kong to do a full set of actions about 50 frames or if you want him to do what he is doing in the above GIf and you want me to alter the color I can do that too.

Hmmm you gave me an idea, how about make it gray? :3 anf if you can add some writting on it "I refuse to lose"
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Crazy wrote:
MegaKnuckles wrote:
Easy.................
COOL! But he wanted Ike on a fiery background and Link on a shining background.

Lol. wow.. um... Can you make my other sig better??

I kind of like the backround but you can change it...
And replace Zelda with Wolf
And add Peach >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-   -MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread- - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-MegaKnuckles GIF Request thread-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top