The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Voting_barThe Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Voting_barThe Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This tournament is officially completed!
Welcome friends to the long awaited 7th Official Tournament.
This time around, I, Eggdude shall be your humble host!

Brackets:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Round 7 Match Ups: Winners

1. Kirbachu (BYE)

1. Miguel vs. Evil-Knuckles

Entrants:

Last edited by Eggdude on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:33 pm

I won my matches and as usual over 3 mins and close matches

Wolf vs Falco = Loss
Wolf vs Lucas = Won
Wolf vs Luigi = Won

Ggs Evil!
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:46 pm

We will met again in the Finals (:<

Fun matches Miguel
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

Number of posts : 1040

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:26 pm

I forgot about my match with zero. :/
Back to top Go down
ZERO
ZERO

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Dont worry star im free all this week and i sent you a pm just a minute ago......at 3:40 P.M central time...we will eventually get it done this week.
Back to top Go down
http://aol.com
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:13 pm

This round was supposed to end last Sunday, but I will let you guys have the week to finish since there is some obvious effort going on here in trying to do your matches. *cough* others whom I shall not name *cough*
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Oh so we arent moving on.
Back to top Go down
Zany

Zany

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:55 pm

TheHollowBrawlers wrote:
Zany wrote:
Eggdude wrote:
I've seen Evil, Miguel, and n10, zero discussing their matches. The other matchups, at least attempt to say "Hi" to each other?

Round Ends tomorrow, get 'er done!
I have done me match, my hearties. Bye is one bad mickey fickey. I wait on ze Evil and ze Miguel.
You did not have a bye Gaby, you lost by default for not brawling zero last week. lol
You are wrong, sir. You see, long after the Revolution...oh screw this crap.

I have a Bye on the losers bracket, I fight the loser of 6, which was a Bye. AH-DUH
Back to top Go down
http://fgapr.com
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Zany wrote:
TheHollowBrawlers wrote:
Zany wrote:
Eggdude wrote:
I've seen Evil, Miguel, and n10, zero discussing their matches. The other matchups, at least attempt to say "Hi" to each other?

I have done me match, my hearties. Bye is one bad mickey fickey. I wait on ze Evil and ze Miguel.
You did not have a bye Gaby, you lost by default for not brawling zero last week. lol

I have a Bye on the losers bracket, I fight the loser of 6, which was a Bye. AH-DUH

WTF is this kid talking about? Anyway.... I'm still awaiting on Obi's match....
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Um.. idk if that will happen O.o wheres Jelly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Zany

Zany

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Miguel wrote:
Zany wrote:
TheHollowBrawlers wrote:
Zany wrote:
Eggdude wrote:

WTF is this kid talking about? Anyway.... I'm still awaiting on Obi's match....
Idk, but dont call me a kid, thanks. I fight Evil now. I'll look for him. asdfghjkl;
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:28 am

o.o

I think I'ma drop outta this, I don't really have time for it atm, good luck to everyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Alrighty, Round 2 of THBT7 has officially ended. The new match ups are up, however I will manually post the loser's bracket match ups below because it won't update on the provided link. :O

Losers Bracket Match Ups: Round 3

$NinKenDo64$ vs. Xeire

Eggdude vs. n10do_STAR

Zany vs. Evil-Knuckles

Jelly vs. SpeedKing
Back to top Go down
n10do_STAR
Administrator
n10do_STAR

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:06 am

Don't you have to get the new link, Egg?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:17 am

The link I provided in the first post always goes to the same bracket, whether I update it or not. It's because we have so many "BYES" that it messes with the losers bracket.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:59 pm

Gaby has yet to respond...
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Gaby has failed to reply, I win by default.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:35 pm

lol I love the absoluteness of your post Evil.

n10do_STAR vs. Eggdude

Round 1: Kirby vs. Yoshi (Eggdude Wins)
Round 2: Yoshi vs. Yoshi (Eggdude Wins)

Fun games n10, you still got brawl in ya. lol
As you can see, Snake isn't my specialty, but those dittos were fun, lots of blowing up. ;P

Round 3 is now concluded, and we will proceed to round 4! Matchups will be updated this evening.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Still waiting on Obi's reply... I PMed him to see when will he be able to brawl... He might prolly ask me to brawl him on a Friday xD
Back to top Go down
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:57 pm

PM'd Zero, attempted to speak to im in my last few minutes of free time
maybe he'll be on today
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:24 am

Round four has officially started, and the new match ups have been posted. The tournament is starting to come to a close, so keep doing your matches!
Back to top Go down
Rig
Rig

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 pm

How do you qualify for a tournament? I don't think I'll be able to be in one but I'd like to know for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Why would you have two "bye"s why not just make them fight
Back to top Go down
Zany

Zany

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Are you kidding me? Take a chill pill Dave, no wonder this place is dead.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:29 am

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Why would you have two "bye"s why not just make them fight

I'm not being sarcastic but I think if they brawl each other then you will have three winners which is not gonna be even. If they have "byes" then that means one of them will brawl the winner of your match and the other will brawl the winner of david's/ken's match. If you make it brawl then again you will have three people and how will you settle that? A FFA might make the trick but I don't think that's appropiate for a tourny, anyway that's just me. David could have a different reason. And Gaby the site is not dead people still come here if you are frustrated because you missed your match then you don't have anyone else to blame than yourself for not being mature enough to take the commitment(respoinsability) to do what you were supposed to do. In another words... You are just Sh!t Out of Luck (SOL) hahahaha
Back to top Go down
ZERO
ZERO

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:47 am

ive been on almost all this and last week but meh the rounds over ill do my best in the losers bracket i guess.
Back to top Go down
http://aol.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top