The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Voting_barThe Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Voting_barThe Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This tournament is officially completed!
Welcome friends to the long awaited 7th Official Tournament.
This time around, I, Eggdude shall be your humble host!

Brackets:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Round 7 Match Ups: Winners

1. Kirbachu (BYE)

1. Miguel vs. Evil-Knuckles

Entrants:

Last edited by Eggdude on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 am

Miguel wrote:
Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Why would you have two "bye"s why not just make them fight

I'm not being sarcastic but I think if they brawl each other then you will have three winners which is not gonna be even. If they have "byes" then that means one of them will brawl the winner of your match and the other will brawl the winner of david's/ken's match. If you make it brawl then again you will have three people and how will you settle that? A FFA might make the trick but I don't think that's appropiate for a tourny, anyway that's just me. David could have a different reason. And Gaby the site is not dead people still come here if you are frustrated because you missed your match then you don't have anyone else to blame than yourself for not being mature enough to take the commitment(respoinsability) to do what you were supposed to do. In another words... You are just Sh!t Out of Luck (SOL) hahahaha

And here is the counter argument: Well this next round the two "byes" will be facing off agianst eachother no matter what happens during this round so why not give them extra time while they are not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Why would you have two "bye"s why not just make them fight

I'm not being sarcastic but I think if they brawl each other then you will have three winners which is not gonna be even. If they have "byes" then that means one of them will brawl the winner of your match and the other will brawl the winner of david's/ken's match. If you make it brawl then again you will have three people and how will you settle that? A FFA might make the trick but I don't think that's appropiate for a tourny, anyway that's just me. David could have a different reason. And Gaby the site is not dead people still come here if you are frustrated because you missed your match then you don't have anyone else to blame than yourself for not being mature enough to take the commitment(respoinsability) to do what you were supposed to do. In another words... You are just Sh!t Out of Luck (SOL) hahahaha

And here is the counter argument: Well this next round the two "byes" will be facing off agianst eachother no matter what happens during this round so why not give them extra time while they are not doing anything.

True and I have a conclusion.... They are not gonna do anything cuz they will prolly forget about it or don't care so... might as well get ready for the finals :3
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:35 pm

To Gaby, a "chill" clan is a dead clan; we need to move forward with planned events. We all know how our tournaments typically last forever because rounds are extended due to incomplete matches, and it's my job to make sure that doesn't happen.

Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:40 pm

My disk is still fck'ed so I have to forfeit.
Back to top Go down
ZERO
ZERO

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:51 am

Trust me , i wont forge my match.......and the only reason i missed my matchwith kirbachu is because he really wasnt even here...and you could ask i was here ke all that week.
Back to top Go down
http://aol.com
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Still waiting on kirb. Btw since we are on finals on the winner's bracket do we do best of 5 or best of 3?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:40 pm

3-Stock for this round. 5-stock will be for the FINAL final round.
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Kirb wins this round and he goes to the finals... Coongratz man!!
Back to top Go down
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:52 pm

I won.. omgwtfbbq

GGs miguel, sry we had to wait this long T.T, and thanks happy kirby<333

Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:11 pm

The winners bracket has been completed and we are edging closer to the Championship round! Round 5 has officially begun, and match ups have been posted. Good luck to all. ;P
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm

I won my match against Zero ggs :p
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:24 pm

I have completed my match against Obi Kanobi.

-Round 1:
Yoshi vs. Ness (Eggdude Wins)
-Round 2:
Yoshi vs. Ness (Eggdude Wins)
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Round six has begins tomorrow, and we are three matches from the end of the tourney!
Back to top Go down
ZeroN92

ZeroN92

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 am

wish i could of joined this .
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:40 pm

I win. Fun Matches David.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Because all matches of this round have been completed, I will go ahead and advance this tournament to the next round.

Round 7: Miguel vs. Evil-Knuckles! Good luck to the both of you. ;P
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 am

I beat Miguel ggs.

I beat Tim ggs.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:56 pm

lol well, I suppose that concludes our 7th Official Tournament!
Congratulations to Evil-Knuckles!
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Hey thats a cool, uh thing you made there. GJ!
Back to top Go down
TheHollowBrawlers

TheHollowBrawlers

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Thanks lol, there are actually one of these for every tournament, it's just tucked away in the archive forum.

Also, the following members are awarded EXP for placing in this tournament.
1st Place: Evil-Knuckles = 1,000 EXP

2nd Place: Kirbachu = 750 EXP

3rd Place: Miguel = 500 EXP
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com
Kirbachu
Administrator
Kirbachu

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Wow, I placed lol
anyway GJ all and hope to have a more successful tournament in the future
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament   The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hollow Brawlers Official Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top