There was this Car... - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
There was this Car... - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
There was this Car... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
There was this Car... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
There was this Car... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
There was this Car... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
There was this Car... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
There was this Car... - Page 2 Vote_lcapThere was this Car... - Page 2 Voting_barThere was this Car... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
There was this Car... - Page 2 Vote_lcapThere was this Car... - Page 2 Voting_barThere was this Car... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

There was this Car...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

There was this Car... - Page 2 Empty
PostThere was this Car...

This is a blog forum right? Well, I have a true story about me when I was five, I might have told some you this before.

One day, I was playing in the park with my Dad and brother, there was a market across that park, and my Dad wanted to buy something, so I followed.
My Dad took my hand before we crossed the street in front of the market, and I shook free of him and said, "Dad, I'm a big boy now, and I don't need you to hold my hand anymore, I can do this myself!" He looked at me, shrugged, and crossed the street with my brother. I sat down on the curb, tying my shoe for my epic solo street crossing, then I saw this car comming down the road.

I don't know how or why, but a thought formed into my head.
"I bet I can run across this street before that car can hit me."
I sat and waited, waited for just the right time, and I ran.

lol, you can guess what happens next right? (Obviously I don't die. xD)

I made it across! Well, not entirely, the car hit my right leg, which was slightly behind me, just in the car's reach. That sent me flying, I spun around in the air like a hundred times and landed onto the cement, I saw ambulances shortly after, and them pressing gas masks into my face, they put me into the ambulance, and I looked up at the front. My brother was there, enjoying a lollipop the driver had given him. I sighed, I just got hit by a car, and my brother is over there enjoying candy.

lol, there's more to this, but its a bit graphic, so I'll leave it at this.

Was I stupid, or being cocky? Idk, but the person who hit me had to pay me $20,000. Laugh
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

There was this Car... :: Comments

ZERO
Re: There was this Car...
Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:26 pm by ZERO
ive also broken my arms (both) sprained my wrist broke my leg and arm at the same time . broke my growth plate in my sholder. broke my collar bone in my sholder. you know what forget it i have had too many injuries to List.
STEVENDX
Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 pm by STEVENDX
AHH TOO MUCH WRITING MIGUEL!
Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:19 pm by Okami
Laugh I read Miguel's post already.
Eggdude
Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:40 pm by Eggdude
Jeez, well I'm glad you guys are up and about. Mine wasn't nearly epic or gory. xD

I swear, I've already posted this once.... o.-
Kirbachu
Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:22 pm by Kirbachu
Heres a good one,

When i was young my uncle decided to hold me in his arms. Since he thought it was ok he held me over his shoulder instead, then when he was walking to the living room he bumped me really hard against the drop in the ceiling

Like this:
____
L
^head hits here

I had to be rushed to the hospital and got lik 14 stitches in my head, and the worst part is, this happened when i was 2....
ZERO
Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:41 pm by ZERO
seriously im like a one man Sarred episode.

1)Hit with a baseball bat above eye.
2)Broke my collar bone
3)broke my arm
4)broke my growth plate in my leg
5)Broke my arm (again)
6)Sprained my wrist
7)Broke my index finger(Dodgeball)
8)Sprained my ankle(Newest injury, 1 week ago)

Im sure this list will grow
STEVENDX
Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 pm by STEVENDX
dang I only broke my thumb and I always sprain my ankle in football

I took a 100mph shot hockey puck on my wrist(lol was trying to catch it or deflect it) I failed
JG95
Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:08 pm by JG95
Eggdude wrote:
Was I stupid, or being cocky? Idk, but the person who hit me had to pay me $20,000. Laugh
LOL Egg!
But... I've never been hurt before... EVER.
Post  by Sponsored content

There was this Car...

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members' Area :: Personal Blogs-
Jump to: