Worst Halloween Ever. THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Worst Halloween Ever. THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Worst Halloween Ever. Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Worst Halloween Ever. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Worst Halloween Ever. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Worst Halloween Ever. Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Worst Halloween Ever. Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Worst Halloween Ever. Vote_lcapWorst Halloween Ever. Voting_barWorst Halloween Ever. Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Worst Halloween Ever. Vote_lcapWorst Halloween Ever. Voting_barWorst Halloween Ever. Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Worst Halloween Ever.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Worst Halloween Ever. Empty
PostWorst Halloween Ever.

I just found out from my dad this morning that my grandma died on halloween night. She was 85 years old, and I will always remember her for all the good times we had when I was still in elementary school. My dad is sad about it too. He also has to call all his brothers and sisters and tell them the news.

My dad always told me good stories about her. I still remember one where my dad looked at the book "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler in the library, and she told him to put the book down and she said "Hitler was a terrible man, and I don't want you reading that book!" My dad mentioned that that was the only time he, or anyone would hear her say anything bad about anybody.

She was a very good person, and she lived longer than most people would, which to me means that she had a great life and tried to live it to the fullest. I remember whenever I went over to visit with my parents, she always tried to put on a strong face just to say "Don't worry about me." But now she's in Heaven, and she's much happier there with grandpa, who died 18 years ago, in 1991. This is a very sad day for me, and I appreciate you guys reading this. I'm not sure when her funeral will be.

Once again, thanks for reading this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Worst Halloween Ever. :: Comments

Re: Worst Halloween Ever.
Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:05 am by Guest
Sorry for your loss James. Sad
Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:11 am by Guest
Don't worry James, if you say she was a good person, she will go to Heaven.
Storm
Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:14 am by Storm
wow im srry man
albertobankai
Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 am by albertobankai
OMG am so sorry to hear that btw it sounds like ur grandma was a great person and better than my grandma
Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:38 am by Guest
now that i think about it, why am i crying about her death? i should be happy for her, now that she's in heaven

after 18 years, she can see my grandpa again

i guess i was only sad because she was the only person that close to me that had passed away

my sister is taking it quite badly right now, my dad just told her and she's very upset

and her funeral will probably be on thursday
Kirbachu
Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:51 am by Kirbachu
and i thought my halloween sucked, i still have to wait for my knee to recover

sry for ur loss dude
albertobankai
Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:04 am by albertobankai
Heavy Garbage wrote:
now that i think about it, why am i crying about her death? i should be happy for her, now that she's in heaven

after 18 years, she can see my grandpa again

i guess i was only sad because she was the only person that close to me that had passed away

my sister is taking it quite badly right now, my dad just told her and she's very upset

and her funeral will probably be on thursday
dont feel sad be happy but i know how u feel cuz 14 years ago i loss my twin brother and it was on my mothers bday so be happy Very Happy
Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:54 am by 2D_Terror
Very Crazy Gaby wrote:
Don't worry James, if you say she was a good person, she will go to Heaven.

Thats not how it works Gaby...
Hilife5247
Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:26 pm by Hilife5247
srry to hear that bro...
sad
Miguel
Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:32 pm by Miguel
I'm very sorry to hear that Sad
Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:50 pm by Okami
Wow, its sad when you lose somebody close to u. Sorry to hear that. But it will sometime happen to all of us.
Halomcr2
Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:49 pm by Halomcr2
That sucks geting high though helps the pain the way i see it
STEVENDX
Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:35 pm by STEVENDX
Yes My mom pasted away prolly 2years ago from brain cancer and she was the closes and most best person i've ever knew and saw...so I hope you feel better because although all my grandparents died before I was born I know how you fell brother...get better man,it's no use getting depressed over it.....you will be watched from above
~Killerobi170~
Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:45 pm by ~Killerobi170~
um.. hope u feel better and whos bringing up old threads
Post  by Sponsored content

Worst Halloween Ever.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members' Area :: Personal Blogs-
Jump to: