Enough is enough... THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Enough is enough... THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Enough is enough... Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Enough is enough... Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Enough is enough... Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Enough is enough... Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Enough is enough... Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Enough is enough... Vote_lcapEnough is enough... Voting_barEnough is enough... Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Enough is enough... Vote_lcapEnough is enough... Voting_barEnough is enough... Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Enough is enough...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Enough is enough... Empty
PostEnough is enough...

Guess what it is, it pisses people off, it makes you seem lazy, it gets you banned, it makes Nyuu sad, and (biggest hint) I point it out no matter what thread I find it in. Still can't get it? Two words: DOUBLE POSTING.

Some people on this site, particularly Gaby, Killerobi, StevenDX, BF5, and 7blade, all double post and/or make meaningless threads and posts in order to get their post count up. Now, I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but anyone who posts, and then posts again, desperately needs to learn the "Edit" button. If you're really that lazy where you can't even click an icon on a website, then you are probably retarded.

I won't lie, I used to double post on this site, but I learned that it's not good to do, and that I can get banned for doing so. And I would NEVER want to be banned from this site.

The "Edit" button is there for a reason, to fix a mistake that you made it your post.

For Example: Johnny posts "Yo crapbucketface! ur so stoopit lolzorz u wuv anime pronz u sik man!" but he forgets to say "jk i love you <('_')> /hug", so, he makes another post that says "jk i love you <('_')> /hug". Before anyone says, this would be a very pointless post to begin with, but to keep on the point I'm bringing up, that is a double post, and it is unacceptable to me.

Now, I have no power to stop double posting on this site, but I would appreciate it if EVERYONE HERE would stop double posting, and start using that "Edit" Button! It has a purpose in this world!

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Enough is enough... :: Comments

Re: Enough is enough...
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:01 pm by 2D_Terror
Remember, HG, you have teh powa to stop this in the brawl challenges section but editing and deleting posts yourself. Mod powas ftw.

But yeah, double posting is getting annoying. I think Obi and Blue are the worst for it though.
Blayd
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:07 pm by Blayd
Hey i hav neva double posted before...
biolink
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:09 pm by biolink
Testify Sister. lol yea double posting is really geting oout of hand 7 blade got his post count up in like 1 day. kinda rediculas.
Blayd
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:48 pm by Blayd
no i didnt n ive neva double posted before ive checked so stfu
biolink
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:56 pm by biolink
Read the whole thing he didnt say u double posted he said u post nonsense to et your post count up read the whole thing. and dont tell people to stfu.
~Killerobi170~
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:59 pm by ~Killerobi170~
Wow what kind of example are u setting.. first of all you used to do it too so.. thats kinda sad... also a good leader doesnt single people out like that...This is probably why people double post your not setting good examples...

and stfu bio lol??
biolink
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:03 pm by biolink
You Obi wont last very long on thb if u keep it up. And hg is showing a good example every has fun with him exapt aparently u.
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:04 pm by Guest
killerobi170 wrote:
Wow what kind of example are u setting.. first of all you used to do it too so.. thats kinda sad... also a good leader doesnt single people out like that...This is probably why people double post your not setting good examples...

ok, it seems as if you are having a brain fart at the moment sir, allow me to explain...

1. I don't double post, the key words are "USED TO"

2. I'm singling people out so they know that they double post, its not to make them feel bad, but i'm sorry if you took it that way.

3. I cant do anything about double posting outside of the challenges section, so what can i really do?

I believe that takes care of that, good sir, cheerio!

EDIT: See? i used the edit button. now i wont take any consequences Very Happy

Last edited by Heavy Garbage on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:05 pm by 2D_Terror
killerobi170 wrote:

and stfu bio lol??

He singled out the people WHO DOUBLE POST. Its a perfect example, your doing a horrible job of defendng your case. He used to do it...why does that matter? What he did in the past doesn't affect what he does in the future. He used to double post, ok, now he doesn't, he's setting a great example and this has been a recurring problem thats getting worse.

Buuuuuuuuut, HG beat me to it. :<
~Killerobi170~
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:12 pm by ~Killerobi170~
Heavy Garbage wrote:
killerobi170 wrote:

ok, it seems as if you are having a brain fart at the moment sir, allow me to explain...

1. I don't double post, the key words are "USED TO"

2. I'm singling people out so they know that they double post, its not to make them feel bad, but i'm sorry if you took it that way.

3. I cant do anything about double posting outside of the challenges section, so what can i really do?

I believe that takes care of that, good sir, cheerio!

EDIT: See? i used the edit button. now i wont take any consequences Very Happy

I still think singling out people in wrong.. when you say things like this people should know who there talking about

For example, when i was reading this i saw the first paragraph and i was like well i know hes talking about me :/

but you didnt have to single people out.. That can hurt peoples feeling crying Laugh

Anyway what im just trying to say is singling out people is W-R-O-N-G
biolink
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:18 pm by biolink
Its not wrong. if they dont know what there doing wrong then they cant fix the problem. If it hurt your feeling then u took it the wrong way. treating people the same way is right but is also wrong.
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:19 pm by Guest
killerobi, your brain is still farting?

like notrace said, i only singled out those who double post and/or make useless threads and/or posts, and you're one of them

also, this isnt about singling people out! its about double posting!

^that statement just made your 2 posts on this blog into horse poo Very Happy^
Blayd
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:26 pm by Blayd
n i dnt put up nonsense i post stuff pretaining too the thread so i dnt knw wat u guys deal is but yall are surely tripping
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:27 pm by Guest
look, 7blade, you don't always post relevant things, thats all you need to know and remember
Blayd
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:32 pm by Blayd
i knw tht but i dnt post stuff jus 2 get my post count up thts where u got me messed up HG.
biolink
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:33 pm by biolink
Did he just say where tripping who the hell say ur trippin. yea ur tripping on my nanas.

but 7blade 10% of what u post in not pertaning to the topic. the other stuff is fine.
Blayd
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:35 pm by Blayd
hey i say tripping so its fine n i knw somthings im off topic but aint every1 sumtimes...
BLUE FALCON5
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:39 pm by BLUE FALCON5
uh chill HG i dont do it to get my post count hi thats silly im just lazy and it doesent really hurt any one i will try to pay more attention to how i post from now on but its not like super bad yeah its annoying but come on relax a lil and not all my threads are useless
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:45 pm by Guest
BF5, you need to stop being lazy, then

and its not HOW you post, its HOW MANY TIMES you post in a row

also, it IS a bad thing, you're breaking a rule of every forum (and yes, it's also annoying)

also, i have seen you just post things like "lol" and other useless things

just learn the edit button, and everything will be fine and dandy
~Zack the Vizard~
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:14 pm by ~Zack the Vizard~
LOL@you phailures! JK! Good thing I do what HG said, "EDIT!" Yep BF5 & Obi need to work on it...especially Obi! And plz ppl like HG said...STAY ON TOPIC! We might need to make a thread called, "The Random Talk" thread. I think it would help.
Miguel
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:15 pm by Miguel
DAYUUUM!!
I guess el_james really mean it and he is serious about this. On the other hand I understand it gets annoying to post stuff like "lol" on the a single post. Another thing I've seen is that sometimes you guys just go WAY OFF the topic. For example let's say the topic of a thread is a match or a tournament and We have Gaby posting stuff like "I made this signature for trace" what does promoting the signatures has to do with the tournament? On the other hand as James mentioned, he learned to use the EDIT button and I'm sure we all can learn to use it. Another thing is.... James is not perfect, I'm not perfect no one in this clan is perfect, so I guess that since you guys didn't know that this was wrong... I believe it should be ok, Let's just try to make DOUBLE POSTING thing less possible. Think about it, It could make look the clan more organized and more professional (I hate that word cuz It reminds me my supervisor >_>)

P.S. Vote for el_james for mod of the month on december's elections :joker:
STEVENDX
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:19 pm by STEVENDX
I think you need to stop with this posting rules HG,let the upper admin take care of that,instead of throwing fellow members under the bus....I don't double post and make pointless threads im sure none of us do it,that much anyways...you need to relax brother..thats why I recruited so many ppl,so they can stay active and have fun! double posting isn't that big of a issue HG,if your worried about some1 who is gonna pass you in posts then stay highly active instead of writing in every topic complaining about others that they shouldn't double post or make pointless threads.Once again there is always a point to any thread thats why they made that thread,Also if you post 3 times or more.I can understand having the staff deal with it....and if theres a problem get one of the admins to remove it
ZEPLITOR
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:31 pm by ZEPLITOR
Heavy Garbage wrote:
Guess what it is, it pisses people off, it makes you seem lazy, it gets you banned, it makes Nyuu sad, and (biggest hint) I point it out no matter what thread I find it in. Still can't get it? Two words: DOUBLE POSTING.

Some people on this site, particularly Gaby, Killerobi, StevenDX, BF5, and 7blade, all double post and/or make meaningless threads and posts in order to get their post count up. Now, I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but anyone who posts, and then posts again, desperately needs to learn the "Edit" button. If you're really that lazy where you can't even click an icon on a website, then you are probably retarded.

I won't lie, I used to double post on this site, but I learned that it's not good to do, and that I can get banned for doing so. And I would NEVER want to be banned from this site.

The "Edit" button is there for a reason, to fix a mistake that you made it your post.

For Example: Johnny posts "Yo crapbucketface! ur so stoopit lolzorz u wuv anime pronz u sik man!" but he forgets to say "jk i love you <('_')> /hug", so, he makes another post that says "jk i love you <('_')> /hug". Before anyone says, this would be a very pointless post to begin with, but to keep on the point I'm bringing up, that is a double post, and it is unacceptable to me.

Now, I have no power to stop double posting on this site, but I would appreciate it if EVERYONE HERE would stop double posting, and start using that "Edit" Button! It has a purpose in this world!

Thanks for reading!

I use the EDIT button all the time =P
Miguel
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:34 pm by Miguel
-Double Post-

:3
Post  by Sponsored content

Enough is enough...

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum