Enough is enough... - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Enough is enough... - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
Enough is enough... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
Enough is enough... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
Enough is enough... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
Enough is enough... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
Enough is enough... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
Enough is enough... - Page 2 Vote_lcapEnough is enough... - Page 2 Voting_barEnough is enough... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
Enough is enough... - Page 2 Vote_lcapEnough is enough... - Page 2 Voting_barEnough is enough... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Enough is enough...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Enough is enough... - Page 2 Empty
PostEnough is enough...

Guess what it is, it pisses people off, it makes you seem lazy, it gets you banned, it makes Nyuu sad, and (biggest hint) I point it out no matter what thread I find it in. Still can't get it? Two words: DOUBLE POSTING.

Some people on this site, particularly Gaby, Killerobi, StevenDX, BF5, and 7blade, all double post and/or make meaningless threads and posts in order to get their post count up. Now, I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but anyone who posts, and then posts again, desperately needs to learn the "Edit" button. If you're really that lazy where you can't even click an icon on a website, then you are probably retarded.

I won't lie, I used to double post on this site, but I learned that it's not good to do, and that I can get banned for doing so. And I would NEVER want to be banned from this site.

The "Edit" button is there for a reason, to fix a mistake that you made it your post.

For Example: Johnny posts "Yo crapbucketface! ur so stoopit lolzorz u wuv anime pronz u sik man!" but he forgets to say "jk i love you <('_')> /hug", so, he makes another post that says "jk i love you <('_')> /hug". Before anyone says, this would be a very pointless post to begin with, but to keep on the point I'm bringing up, that is a double post, and it is unacceptable to me.

Now, I have no power to stop double posting on this site, but I would appreciate it if EVERYONE HERE would stop double posting, and start using that "Edit" Button! It has a purpose in this world!

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Enough is enough... :: Comments

Kirbachu
Re: Enough is enough...
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:35 pm by Kirbachu
Double
Kirbachu
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:35 pm by Kirbachu
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:38 pm by ~Zack the Vizard~
Wow...ya'll are gonna get him mad. Better stop or the Garbage Man will unload to trash on ya! LOL seriously...better stop. blood
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:40 pm by Guest
stevenDX wrote:
I think you need to stop with this posting rules HG,let the upper admin take care of that,instead of throwing fellow members under the bus....I don't double post and make pointless threads im sure none of us do it,that much anyways...you need to relax brother..thats why I recruited so many ppl,so they can stay active and have fun! double posting isn't that big of a issue HG,if your worried about some1 who is gonna pass you in posts then stay highly active instead of writing in every topic complaining about others that they shouldn't double post or make pointless threads.Once again there is always a point to any thread thats why they made that thread,Also if you post 3 times or more.I can understand having the staff deal with it....and if theres a problem get one of the admins to remove it

are you being serious? did you read the blog entry at all?

1. i'm not "throwing members under the bus" i'm using them as examples, and you're one of them

2. it IS a big issue, like miguel said, double posting makes us seem less organized and lazy, no one wants to join a lazy clan, so if we stop double posting, we will get more members and have MORE fun :3

3. who EVER said that they were worried about someone passing them on the top posters list? certainly not me

4. I know that there is a point to certain threads, i'm just trying to keep people on the point that the topic creator established

5. I really don't care what topic its in, and i will point it out then and there, and then say something related to the topic :3

6.I am a staff member! How do you like THEM cheese steaks?!??!?!

Last edited by Heavy Garbage on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miguel
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:40 pm by Miguel
LMFAO!!!

OMG! I'm so sorry James, didn't mean to I just love the clan as much as love to have fun in here but to be honest I think you are just being a little too strict
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:42 pm by Guest
White Candle wrote:
I use the EDIT button all the time =P

and i appreciate it Very Happy
Kirbachu
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:46 pm by Kirbachu
Can I
Kirbachu
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:47 pm by Kirbachu
Triple
Kirbachu
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:47 pm by Kirbachu
post?
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:48 pm by Guest
tim, stop it

thats not funny
~Zack the Vizard~
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:49 pm by ~Zack the Vizard~
LOL Kirbachu your pushing it! I 4got...ur an admin too!
Kirbachu
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:50 pm by Kirbachu
well technically it isnt double posting, but ill delete it
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:53 pm by Guest
LET ME SET SOMETHING STRAIGHT...

if you're bumping an old topic for a good reason, and you were the last poster in said topic, and said topic is over a month old, then that doesnt count as multiple posting, if you look at my training regiment topics, you will see that i "bumped" the topics, so they would be noticed by those who could make use of said topic
STEVENDX
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:57 pm by STEVENDX
UM WELL HG YOU ARE THROWING ME UNDER THE BUS BECAUSE I NEVER DOUBLE POST AND IF I F N DO IT'S BECAUSE IM HOSTING MY OWN TOURNAMENT OR HOSTING MY POTM THREAD TO GET PPL TO READ IT TO STAY ACTIVE AND HAVE FUN!

THE OTHERS HARDLY DO IT TOO SO IF YOU WANT ILL SHOW YOU WHAT DOUBLE POSTING IS! THATS NOT A THREAT THATS A PROMISE BROTHER!

ALTHOUGH I RESPECT WHAT YOUR SAYING.I'M NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING CAUSE ITS F N NONSENSE

ONCE AGAIN LET THE UPPER ADMIN TAKE CARE OF THAT FOR NOW...THATS ARE BEST OPTION AS OF RIGHT NOW!

HG DID YOU EAT A NON-RIPE TOMATOE?
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:08 pm by Guest
stevenDX wrote:
UM WELL HG YOU ARE THROWING ME UNDER THE BUS BECAUSE I NEVER DOUBLE POST AND IF I F N DO IT'S BECAUSE IM HOSTING MY OWN TOURNAMENT OR HOSTING MY POTM THREAD TO GET PPL TO READ IT TO STAY ACTIVE AND HAVE FUN!

THE OTHERS HARDLY DO IT TOO SO IF YOU WANT ILL SHOW YOU WHAT DOUBLE POSTING IS! THATS NOT A THREAT THATS A PROMISE BROTHER!

ALTHOUGH I RESPECT WHAT YOUR SAYING.I'M NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING CAUSE ITS F N NONSENSE

ONCE AGAIN LET THE UPPER ADMIN TAKE CARE OF THAT FOR NOW...THATS ARE BEST OPTION AS OF RIGHT NOW!

HG DID YOU EAT A NON-RIPE TOMATOE?

You're in denial. I see you double post ALL the time. You and everyone else I listed have no excuse. It doesn't matter if you are hosting a tourney, you always have a post to edit. And like I said before, its ok to bump an old thread, AS LONG AS IT CAN BE USED. Do you know how many double posts I fixed in the CC THREAD? 14. 8 of them being Killerobi's.

We all know that Gaby double posts. We know that BF5 double posts AND makes meaningless threads and/or posts. We know that 7blade makes meaningless posts. And we all know that YOU double post and make meaningless posts/topics.

Also, you are dead wrong about your so-called "Best option". The best option is not to leave it to an admin, but to leave it to ourselves and just stop doing these things.

PS. the tomato thing is kinda dead now

PSS. The cheese steak thing was only used twice, but it's dead, too

Last edited by Heavy Garbage on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
STEVENDX
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:08 pm by STEVENDX
And im THB' s offical recruiter so don't tell me that if we dont stop we wont get ppl to join cause im doing a great job of it!
your too strict I understand that sometimes we get of topic but its all fun and games and most of us like to joke including myself with the tomatoes jokes about you etc etc....

and some ppl may have never been to a forum so they dont always no the rules as well as everyone else

This is stevenDX and I approve of this message *nice catch huh,lmao*
Kirbachu
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 pm by Kirbachu
Ok everyone needs to calm down here.....

James, your taking this way too far, please calm down before someone gets hurt.

Steven, I understand that you feel James is being too strict, but he is trying to improve the site a little.

So both of you please

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:13 pm by Guest
stevenDX wrote:
And im THB' s offical recruiter so don't tell me that if we dont stop we wont get ppl to join cause im doing a great job of it!
your too strict I understand that sometimes we get of topic but its all fun and games and most of us like to joke including myself with the tomatoes jokes about you etc etc....

and some ppl may have never been to a forum so they dont always no the rules as well as everyone else

This is stevenDX and I approve of this message *nice catch huh,lmao*

Ok, you're the official recruiter....... so?

I never said that double posting would stop us from getting more members. I said that stopping it would help us get MORE members.

And those people who dont know the rules of a forum can just go see the clan rules.

I'm fine with jokes and all, but sometimes, you have to be serious. Do you think that I brought up this thing as some kind of a joke? Well, I didnt.

Kirbachu wrote:

Steven, I understand that you feel James is being too strict, but he is trying to improve the site a little.

So both of you please

if you say i'm improving the site, why should i stfu?
STEVENDX
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:19 pm by STEVENDX
not as a joke but your going to far with this crap HG,you need to settle down...ever since you've been a semi-mod all you do is boss and complain too others.If you do that im sure you'll scare members off...and there will always be members that double post....
Kirbachu
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:22 pm by Kirbachu
It is sometimes done as a mistake, don't take it so personally...
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:25 pm by Guest
How long have I been a semi mod? A month and a half.

Have I ever bossed people around as a semi mod? No. Seriously, what the hell can I do outside of the forum I mod?

Have I ever complained about anything before this? Yes, but this is something that will help the clan.

Will I scare members off with my ideas on improving the site? No.

And I know that there will always be members that double post, they are just ignorant. They need to learn the edit button badly.

Last edited by Heavy Garbage on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
STEVENDX
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:25 pm by STEVENDX
Kirbachu wrote:

So both of you please

I will calm down but HG isnt helping the site out by throwing other members under the bus

and he sure isnt helping us any with his up tight double posting problems...I know HG means well but it's definatly not helping me out any bit and im sure others agree with me
Kirbachu
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:26 pm by Kirbachu
I see what you mean and agree with your arguement...
Miguel
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:28 pm by Miguel
Guys this is going too far. Seriously we are familia we supposed to take care of each other not to fight between us. James you are doing an awesome job improving the site and no one can blames you for that. Steve when James said something about and double posting he was just giving an example, not meaning to throwing you under a bus or a boss. You are a recruiter and you brought many ppl to the clan so congratulations. James is trying to improve the site and If he succeess or fails on his attempts you can't blame him because he is doing it for the good of the site. At first I thought this could go to Tim's thread (THB's funnies jokes) because to be honest I considered this funny but now I see stuff going on between the two of you and as clan mates that's just not good. James delivered the message to all of us which is to avoid double posting. Steve~O I don't and I don't think anyone has a problem on making the site active but let's just try to keep everything organized or atleast try it because I know that in every single ranch there is always a black sheep (for the ones that will try to be funny I'm not meaning to be racist). James you do have to calm yourself.
Now for the good of you two I'm locking this thread until you guys chill the F up and be friends again, if anyone has a problem come talk to me or to someone who has a higher position than me.

P.S. WE ARE NOT FERPECT,

Thanks for reading

-Miguelonches-
Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:04 pm by Guest
ok, miguel is absolutely right

ATTN: 7BLADE, BF5, SDX, KILLEROBI, AND GABY!

I'm very sorry if I offended you by using you as examples in my blog. That was not my intention. I only ask that you acknowledge that I tried to help this site.

Also, I had a REALLY long day, i went to the gym for 2 hours, i picked up 3 job apps, and a whole lotta other shizz. That sorta led me to a bad mood. And I'm sorry if it seemed like I tried to filter myself through you guys.

Lets all be a family again! <(^.^)>

But I just ask, please don't double post, it really bugs me.
Post  by Sponsored content

Enough is enough...

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members' Area :: Personal Blogs-
Jump to: